Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default SCENTSWORLD.COM? via Jet.com

I recently placed an order with Jet.com, and the supplier is ScentsWorld. Expected to get delivered today.

Can anyone that reads this post vouch for them? Are they legitimate?

The frag order is for D&G Pour Homme Intenso.

With Jet.com, at least from what I've perhaps seen/noticed, you don't find out who the supplier is until you've put in for the order - you can't CHOOSE what supplier you want.
    **Resident Basenotes .gif responder!**
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: SCENTSWORLD.COM? via Jet.com

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePeeps View Post
    With Jet.com, at least from what I've perhaps seen/noticed, you don't find out who the supplier is until you've put in for the order - you can't CHOOSE what supplier you want.
    I'm sure you're OK. I don't imagine they would associate with a company that was suspect.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Second that, I've ordered a couple things from jet was suspicious at first but everything was delivered timely and packed well. Mine came from perfume worldwide or something like that.
    SPLITS {INTL}AVENTUS 17N01, 16K11 16J01, 16E21 FREE Pineapple vintage samples | 40 CREED SPLITS IN STOCK! |Amouage |ALL Dior PRIVEE|Acqua Di Parma |rare&vintage
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/414...I-Jadin-Chanel
    SWAPS LIST looking for any 100ml+ Tom Ford for splits
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...64#post3782764
    Facebook group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1528421010783671/
    Currently wearing: Bergamote 22 by Le Labo

Basenotes Plus

Bump. Good news, it appears the fragrance is legitimate!

One thing that concerned me is that in a picture at: http://www.fakeblack.com/fake-dolce-gabbana-intenso/
    the sticker looks really obviously blue. Mine looked more black/clear, but it shows up blue a lot better on camera than with my eyes. Maybe it's the lighting in the room (fluorescent tube lights?) that makes it harder to see, I'm not sure.

But, I posted on Facebook and a member posted pictures of his (same size too! 6.7 oz) that he bought retail at Macy's.

So, if you get a bottle and the sticker on the bottom doesn't look blue, don't freak out! Try to use a phone camera or something and keep moving it around while looking at the camera, and then you might notice it (better/more clearly), .

So, from that website, here's the picture showing a sticker:

See how vivid and obvious the blue is?

Then, the guy from Facebook who bought his retail:

and with mine, I could kind of see a blue tint at times, but it basically looked black/clear. Perhaps kind of like:

But... get it at the right angle/with the right lighting.. (SAME BOTTLE!):

Tada!
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

Basenotes Plus

Here's some other pics of my bottle (+ packaging). Maybe others will want to compare.

All Hail King Kouros!

I just discovered your thread by Googling for Scentsworld. I found their site (they're owned by Nandanson's which is a wholesale distributor), Have you ordered anything else from them? Why did you choose them rather than Fragrancenet whose prices are usually lower? I'm surprised you didn't check your batch code of 4357 on Checkfresh or Checkcosmetic. It indicates the date of the bottle is Dec. 23, 2014 which means it was about a year and 3 months old when you bought it. That's actually not bad for online discounters.

I got Green Irish Tweed from Jet (using their coupon).
    It seems fresh and legit.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycrew3 View Post
    I got Green Irish Tweed from Jet (using their coupon).
    It seems fresh and legit.
    Did you check the batch codes to get the production date on Checkfresh and Checkcosmetic?

Quote Originally Posted by Shave-A-Thon View Post
    I just discovered your thread by Googling for Scentsworld. I found their site (they're owned by Nandanson's which is a wholesale distributor), Have you ordered anything else from them? Why did you choose them rather than Fragrancenet whose prices are usually lower? I'm surprised you didn't check your batch code of 4357 on Checkfresh or Checkcosmetic. It indicates the date of the bottle is Dec. 23, 2014 which means it was about a year and 3 months old when you bought it. That's actually not bad for online discounters.
    He didnt have a choice. He ordered from jet who fulfills their orders from third parties they choose.

Quote Originally Posted by papillo View Post
    He didnt have a choice. He ordered from jet who fulfills their orders from third parties they choose.
    Then I'm going to guess he used the 15% coupon that Jet offers to lower the price below that of Fragrancenet's. That might have been the reason that Scentsworld/Nandonson's was cheaper.