Code of Conduct

Default this egoiste fake or not

Hi, I purchase today an egoiste EDT 100ml , but The buttom of bottle did not have any word .no printing or anything.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: this egoiste fake or not

Where did you buy it from if you don't mind my asking?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Well,,,,, i purchase it , from unknown shop

Quote Originally Posted by deutsh View Post
    Well,,,,, i purchase it , from unknown shop
    Do you have the option to return it should you decide not to keep it?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I Cant return it ....indeed

How does it smell to you? Are you familiar with Egoiste?

This the back of backage.....what are you see
    http://postimg.org/image/dli3o6rq3/

- - - Updated - - -

The smile ...I don't know and I am not familiar with egoiste

- - - Updated - - -

The smile like cinnamon, woody but I think its quickly disappear

This the back of backage.....what are you see
    http://postimg.org/image/dli3o6rq3/
    I don't ever recall seeing "spray" translated into 8 languages on the back of a Chanel box unless this is something new.

Guys these images shows the bottol with package, I hope someone help

Dependent

I don't know if it's fake or not, but with my Platinum Egoiste that I just looked at today (because of something from Facebook), it maybe does not have any text on the bottom of it.. it's on the back of the bottle, .

See how in the picture in the OP there's text on the back of the bottle towards the bottom?

Edit - Batch code: 4601, Production date: 2011-10.

Edit - Here's from mine, Batch code: 5503, Production date: 2012-07.

Mine was bought directly from Chanel via their website in late 2012 (after Christmas).
    Last edited by ILikePeeps; 2nd April 2016 at 12:29 AM.
    **Resident Basenotes .gif responder!**
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

This is platinum Egoiste ? But why the package like regular egoiste ? .
    Anyway........... , the thing that doubt me about mine is the barcode location on package.cause what I saw in internet, the barcode of all genuine which I saw it's printed at the bottom of package( box) but mine at liwer back .

Dependent

This is platinum Egoiste ? But why the package like regular egoiste ? .
    Anyway........... , the thing that doubt me about mine is the barcode location on package.cause what I saw in internet, the barcode of all genuine which I saw it's printed at the bottom of package( box) but mine at liwer back .
    Oh no, it's Egoiste, not Platinum Egoiste. I had maybe looked at my Platinum Egoiste earlier, hah.

Anyone with an Egoiste box, that was bought retail have a barcode on the lower back of the box and not the bottom?
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

What about the longevity of it, ..... Mine longevity as I think not perfect, When you put it on your hand how muvh time still with you ( 0.5, 1, 3,) hours

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePeeps View Post
    Edit - Here's from mine, Batch code: 5503, Production date: 2012-07.
    Mine was bought directly from Chanel via their website in late 2012 (after Christmas).
    Interesting. I guess I just never paid that close attention to the box to notice what was printed on the back. Then again, I don't keep boxes long enough to really notice anything!

I think your bottle is okay.
    I have the same Egoiste, bought from a german department store with good reputation. All the codes, IDs and stuff are engraved on the back of the bottle. Chanel is known to change layouts from time to time and they often seem to do this a bit quickly.
    Mine smells awsome - but with Egoiste, well, to my nose, it's an olfactory fatigue thing. On hot and humid days it is barely noticable to myself after some hours. Next morning there's one hell of a beautiful drydown in hair and on shirts.

Hi , I am back again ; and I have a little question ( What is the bottle glass of egoist looks like ) ? , Dose it's smooth or rough ? , mine is not as perfect smooth. , it's like the images below

LG-D855 + Fulmics 5.3

Can only speak for my bottle - it's smooth .

Dependent

Here's from my Egoiste. The line stuff is noticeable if you look for it at least. The regular shiny-ness might be easier to see. .

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    All Hail King Kouros!

Here's from my Egoiste. The line stuff is noticeable if you look for it at least. The regular shiny-ness might be easier to see. .

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Please the code of it and an image for the bottom of bottle , cause I want to know the year of produce and mine dose not have any think at bottom of bottle .
    BTW : about mine ; the smell is not strong and I think it's can't appear just in hot weather .....is that normal for orginal ?
    With thanks

LG-D855 + Fulmics 5.3

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by deutsh01 View Post
    Please the code of it and an image for the bottom of bottle , cause I want to know the year of produce and mine dose not have any think at bottom of bottle .
    BTW : about mine ; the smell is not strong and I think it's can't appear just in hot weather .....is that normal for orginal ?
    With thanks

LG-D855 + Fulmics 5.3
    Scroll up to post #10. It's the same bottle, .

Not sure about the strength/olfactive appearance compared to yours(?) though, sorry.
    All Hail King Kouros!

Not sure about the strength/olfactive appearance compared to yours(?) though, sorry.
    Danke

LG-D855 + Fulmics 5.3

Please .....pictures for top of sprayer and nozzle

LG-D855 + Fulmics 5.3

Dependent

Please .....pictures for top of sprayer and nozzle

LG-D855 + Fulmics 5.3

All Hail King Kouros!

What can I say ,,,, thanks thaanks a lot for your care .
    Mine exactly like yours BUT the longevity is so bad ....
    thanks ....indeed

LG-D855 + Fulmics 5.3
    Last edited by deutsh01; 9th July 2016 at 09:31 PM.

Dependent

What can I say ,,,, thanks thaanks a lot for your care .
    Mine exactly like yours BUT the longevity is so bad ....
    thanks ....indeed

LG-D855 + Fulmics 5.3

Are you sure it's not olfactory fatigue? Are you applying it and then staying in an enclosed area?
    All Hail King Kouros!

Are you sure it's not olfactory fatigue? Are you applying it and then staying in an enclosed area?
    Yes , I try it in Variant conditions , the result is so bad , it's still with me just for 30 minutes

LG-D855 + Fulmics 5.3