Code of Conduct

Default Altaia Yu Son EDP

Has anyone tried this. I searched on here and didn't find anything telling...unless my search skills are off. Saw in the new Mens Health they said it was their favorite cologne in one article. Sounds interesting. Fragnatica has it listed with no reviews.

http://colognoisseur.com/new-perfume...g-the-oranges/

http://eauditalie.com/en/altaia/yuson

Last edited by ToughCool; 1st June 2016 at 12:02 AM.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan
    Currently wearing: Vintage by John Varvatos

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Altaia Yu Son EDP

Luckyscent has included a free sample of this in a recent purchase I've made but haven't received it yet. Should be here on Thursday.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Luckyscent has included a free sample of this in a recent purchase I've made but haven't received it yet. Should be here on Thursday.
    Hednic, looking forward to your thoughts! I love Men's Health and they have branched out over the years by adding some new designers and niche in their articles. So when I saw this mentioned in a small section I perked up.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

No one else? Must be really new and not well marketed so far
    --Ben Hogan

Hednic, did you get this sample?
    --Ben Hogan

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    Hednic, did you get this sample?
    Yes, it did come yesterday. Sorry forgot about this. My first impression - It's a nice citrus infused tea scent, a bit on the light side. I don't know if you are familiar with L'Occitane The Vert but it reminded me of that which I happen to like. If you like green tea scents, you might find this to your liking. Longevity on my skin was OK but not great (only applied it on the back of my hand though)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Yes, it did come yesterday. Sorry forgot about this. My first impression - It's a nice citrus infused tea scent, a bit on the light side. I don't know if you are familiar with L'Occitane The Vert but it reminded me of that which I happen to like. If you like green tea scents, you might find this to your liking. Longevity on my skin was OK but not great (only applied it on the back of my hand though)
    Just saw this...thanks!! No problem, you were just the only one who had a look at it. Sounds like ti might be good for this Texas Summer but I'll have to sample. Thanks again!
    --Ben Hogan