Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bargains for Australians!

Quote Originally Posted by R.ay View Post
    Chemist warehouse are doing a bit of a sale at the moment. - I picked up a bottle of YSL L'Homme 100mL for $69.

Also Renato, the code CSUN20 doesn't seem to work with feelingsexy's eBay store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That code only works for certain sellers.

BUT - there is a promotion at the moment that if you use the Ebay App and buy something of $50 or more on eBay and pay by PayPal and use the code “APPY20”, you get $20 off. So my friend today managed to get a 100 ml bottle of regular A*men for $48.40 after applying the $20 discount code. She is a very canny buyer for her partner, who only wears A*men after I gave him a sample spray vial of it about 8 or 9 years ago.
    Regards,
    Renato.
    Last edited by Renato; 7th September 2016 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    That code only works for certain sellers.

BUT - there is a promotion at the moment that if you use the Ebay App and buy something of $50 or more on eBay and pay by PayPal and use the code “APPY20”, you get $20 off. So my friend today managed to get a 100 ml bottle of regular A*men for $48.40 after applying the $20 discount code. She is a very canny buyer for her partner, who only wears A*men after I gave him a sample spray vial of it about 8 or 9 years ago.
    Regards,
    Renato.
    Bummer ! If only I had read your post before pulling the trigger on MFK's Lumiere Noire! Could do with all the financial aid that I can get hahaha.

Just bought a bottle of Invictus Aqua today from Myer (they threw in a free 10mL sample of a Paco Robanne fragrance - I swindled a sample of Prada's L'Homme sport too) I will need to curb my enthusiasm for a while. Currently have a set of samples from the Parisian house "The Gate" being shipped over at the moment. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Spicebomb 50ml for $60 at Chemist Warehouse.

P.S Chemist Warehouse and related chain prices have gone up again

Quote Originally Posted by willian22 View Post
    Spicebomb 50ml for $60 at Chemist Warehouse.

P.S Chemist Warehouse and related chain prices have gone up again
    Thanks for the info.

But for that price one can get the Aramis Gentleman and Zegna Uomo giftsets for $29 each (50ml bottles plus shower gels), and have two dollars left over.

It's always a case of "decisions, decisions" when one wanders into Chemist Warehouse while waiting for the prescription to be filled.

People here may not be old enough to remember that when one went to get a scrip fo antibiotics filled 20 years ago, it typically cost around $14 to $16. After Chemist Warehouse came along - who did away with the $8 dispensation fee that all the other chemists were charging - things changed dramatically by going either to them, or later to the Priceline Pharmacy. Nowadays, a box of antibiotics only costs $6 or $7 dollars.

Which is why I like Chemist Warehouse.
    Cheers,
    Renato

Couple of specials on at Myers. A fair amount of gift sets have been reduced, check them out.

Some notable fragrances on special are:
    - JPG Le Male Ultra ~$40 off 125ml, ~$30 off 75ml
    -Guerlain Ideal EDT & EDP roughly ~$20 off each size.

Also, Chemist Warehouse have Acqua di Gio Profumo 75ml for $110.

Couple of specials on at Myers. A fair amount of gift sets have been reduced, check them out.

Some notable fragrances on special are:
    - JPG Le Male Ultra ~$40 off 125ml, ~$30 off 75ml
    -Guerlain Ideal EDT & EDP roughly ~$20 off each size.

Also, Chemist Warehouse have Acqua di Gio Profumo 75ml for $110.
    Don't forget, if you have an American Express card and load the offer onto the card till 4 November, if you buy from Myers on-line, then spend $160 or more, you get $40 back.
    Regards,
    Renato

Have been to 4 Chemist Warehouse stores looking for ADG Profumo and haven't seen one yet!
    Currently wearing: Great Britain by Roja Dove

Quote Originally Posted by MELVCMS01 View Post
    Have been to 4 Chemist Warehouse stores looking for ADG Profumo and haven't seen one yet!
    Yeah im in Brisbane and can confirm that I haven't seen any apart from the original. Though a friend that I know at David Jones said that they'll be doing a promotion soon for the 150mL. She couldn't give me anymore info than that but maybe it's worth checking out? I personally prefer the Essenza flanker.

I went into Myers Brisbane yesterday and saw a big table full of scents on sale.
    A 50 ml bottle of Aramis Gentlemen was on sale for $59 - but I'd already bought that and the body wash for $29 at Chemist warehouse a few weeks ago.

A 100ml bottle of Lagerfeld Paradise Club was going for $79 - but I'd already bought that from a chemist in Somerville VIC for $29.

Myers sales aren't what they used to be, nor are the David Jones ones.
    Regards,
    Renato

Yeah im in Brisbane and can confirm that I haven't seen any apart from the original. Though a friend that I know at David Jones said that they'll be doing a promotion soon for the 150mL. She couldn't give me anymore info than that but maybe it's worth checking out? I personally prefer the Essenza flanker.

i've had no luck with local stores too. Must be an online stock only :/

- - - Updated - - -

I went into Myers Brisbane yesterday and saw a big table full of scents on sale.
    A 50 ml bottle of Aramis Gentlemen was on sale for $59 - but I'd already bought that and the body wash for $29 at Chemist warehouse a few weeks ago.

A 100ml bottle of Lagerfeld Paradise Club was going for $79 - but I'd already bought that from a chemist in Somerville VIC for $29.

Myers sales aren't what they used to be, nor are the David Jones ones.
    Regards,
    Renato
    I haven't seen too many big specials from myers or david jones over the months. A bit of a shame really.

In other news, feelingsexy.com have got he wood rocky mountain back in stock for just $70. I have a sample of it and was far from impressed from the scent but it seems to get a lot of positive feedback in the community

- - - Updated - - -

Acqua Di Gio Profumo dropped to $90 now online. YSL L'Homme down to $70 as well.

For anyone who is a rant of Cavalli's Uomo, they have it for a decent discount at Discount Drug Stores.

Went to chemist warehouse in Bentleigh (in melbourne), they were stocking Acqua di Gio Profumo there. Grabbed a bottle for myself. Was so surprised they were stocking it. First time i have seen it stocked at chemist warehouse.

Hey man, just went to chemist warehouse (Brisbane CBD) to pick up the original and the Profumo flanker on discount.

Hey man, just went to chemist warehouse (Brisbane CBD) to pick up the original and the Profumo flanker on discount.

How good is profumo? Love that chemist warehouse stock it for so low

How good is profumo? Love that chemist warehouse stock it for so low
    Yeah im thinking of keeping the two/ buying two more just to put into the office. I like how one's day and one's night. The original transitions very smoothly into the Profumo.

Thats so cool and you got them at an absolute steal!!
    I did see Profumo at chem warehouse the other day but im certain it was $109.00

Might show them your receipt and see if they can match it!!

Thats so cool and you got them at an absolute steal!!
    I did see Profumo at chem warehouse the other day but im certain it was $109.00

Might show them your receipt and see if they can match it!!
    Chemist warehouse online has it for $90. Mention that to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah im thinking of keeping the two/ buying two more just to put into the office. I like how one's day and one's night. The original transitions very smoothly into the Profumo.

Have you tried perry ellis 360 red? I'm tossing up between Acqua Di Gio or Perry Ellis.

Chemist warehouse online has it for $90. Mention that to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you tried perry ellis 360 red? I'm tossing up between Acqua Di Gio or Perry Ellis.
    Yeah I agree - I've gotten price matches from online prices before. They sometimes forget to update every item's tags.

I really wish that you two wouldn't keep going on and on about ADG Profumo - cause now I'll eventually have to make my way down there to check it out again.
    Cheers,
    Renato

+1 what Renato said.

I really wish that you two wouldn't keep going on and on about ADG Profumo - cause now I'll eventually have to make my way down there to check it out again.
    Cheers,
    Renato
    Go and grab a bottle Renato!

Go and grab a bottle Renato!
    You wont regret it.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys,
    Well, I'm trying to hang off - but I'll have to go to Chemist Warehouse next week to fill a scrip. We'll see what happens then.

I had a funny episode with one Ebay seller. I bought a Paris Hilton For Men gift set for my nephew's birthday (it'll be his fourth or fifth bottle - he claims he gets more compliments from it than from his other 70 scents combined). Before it arrived I got a message from the seller apologizing for having sent me Issey Nuit instead, with details of how to return it with the envelope accompanying the real delivery. When the package arrived I opened it up as I thought it was the pair of binoculars I'd ordered from Ebay. But it was the Issey Nuit, which had been meant for a chap in Canberra. I chuckled thinking what he must have thought when he received the Paris Hilton For Men.
    Cheers,
    Renato

- - - Updated - - -

I went to Chemist Warehouse today(7th Nov), but they didn't have a tester for ADG Profumo, so i didn't buy it.
    But with a 100ml bottle of Dunhill Edition going for $19.99, well I bought a bottle of that.
    Cheers,
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 7th November 2016 at 03:23 PM.

Thanks Guys,
    Well, I'm trying to hang off - but I'll have to go to Chemist Warehouse next week to fill a scrip. We'll see what happens then.

I had a funny episode with one Ebay seller. I bought a Paris Hilton For Men gift set for my nephew's birthday (it'll be his fourth or fifth bottle - he claims he gets more compliments from it than from his other 70 scents combined). Before it arrived I got a message from the seller apologizing for having sent me Issey Nuit instead, with details of how to return it with the envelope accompanying the real delivery. When the package arrived I opened it up as I thought it was the pair of binoculars I'd ordered from Ebay. But it was the Issey Nuit, which had been meant for a chap in Canberra. I chuckled thinking what he must have thought when he received the Paris Hilton For Men.
    Cheers,
    Renato

- - - Updated - - -

I went to Chemist Warehouse today(7th Nov), but they didn't have a tester for ADG Profumo, so i didn't buy it.
    But with a 100ml bottle of Dunhill Edition going for $19.99, well I bought a bottle of that.
    Cheers,
    Renato
    Oh eBay sellers - bless them.

Really? The girl at the one that I went to just immediately opened a box to turn into a "tester".

I definitely prefer the Profumo over the original. I find with the original, it's quite clean and citrusy but the Profumo hits you with a darkness that is just far more appealing to my own nose. Plus the projection was actually surprisingly great for a "fresh" fragrance.

If it's still on sale the next time that you're there then I'd advise pulling the trigger! Otherwise check it out at David Jones first

Really? The girl at the one that I went to just immediately opened a box to turn into a "tester".

I definitely prefer the Profumo over the original. I find with the original, it's quite clean and citrusy but the Profumo hits you with a darkness that is just far more appealing to my own nose. Plus the projection was actually surprisingly great for a "fresh" fragrance.

If it's still on sale the next time that you're there then I'd advise pulling the trigger! Otherwise check it out at David Jones first

You're lucky ray, some of the sales assistants i've encountered have not opened any boxes. I went into one chemist warehouse store with literally 5 testers only and refused to open anymore. Quite hard to make a decision if there isn't any testers

On another note, I've noticed Chemist Warehouse and mychemist have now stocked Givenchy Pi 100ml bottle for $80. They also have Guerlains L'homme ideal 50ml edt but it's only $8 off retail. I suspect it will drop further in price within the coming weeks.
    Last edited by willian22; 8th November 2016 at 07:15 AM.

Spot on mate - that rosemary and frankincense combo is spectacular!

Spot on mate - that rosemary and frankincense combo is spectacular!
    Hmm I don't get much frankincense (though my only experience with the note is through the Amouage scents).

I definitely have discovered the Rosemary though! Good pick up.

You're lucky ray, some of the sales assistants i've encountered have not opened any boxes. I went into one chemist warehouse store with literally 5 testers only and refused to open anymore. Quite hard to make a decision if there isn't any testers

On another note, I've noticed Chemist Warehouse and mychemist have now stocked Givenchy Pi 100ml bottle for $80. They also have Guerlains L'homme ideal 50ml edt but it's only $8 off retail. I suspect it will drop further in price within the coming weeks.
    Oh gosh - that's not conducive to making sales...

Givenchy Pi is a great scent! But I've always found it a bit too feminine for my winter wearing. Additionally I think that it was around $70 on feelingsexy for 100mL if you're looking for an alternative

I haven't had a chance to try the L'Homme Ideal - any thoughts, William?

Talking Re: Bargains for Australians!

Oh gosh - that's not conducive to making sales...

Givenchy Pi is a great scent! But I've always found it a bit too feminine for my winter wearing. Additionally I think that it was around $70 on feelingsexy for 100mL if you're looking for an alternative

I haven't had a chance to try the L'Homme Ideal - any thoughts, William?

Oh wow, probably the first time i've seen feelingsexy cheaper than chemist warehouse. Usually, chemist warehouse is the cheapest going around in Australia thats why i love to shop there

Same boat as you, haven't tried it as well. I've been interested in buying some fragrances from the house of Guerlain. Heard a lot of good things about them.

I'm surprised to see feelingsexy stock Chanel perfumes. They have allure homme/sport and BdC back in stock. Always heard from people to never buy Chanel's online since there are a lot of fakes out there.

Saw a Profumo gift set in Myres today $120 or $125. It looked like a reasonable deal to me. Probably be a little cheaper after Christmas but that's if there are any left.