Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
o

Default Re: Sources For Decants in UK

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuck View Post
    Scent City have been around for a while. I bought my bottle of Enchanted Forest from them a few years ago. They were quite generous with samples after I bought my bottle.
    My order has just arrived, and I'm actually quite shocked with how generous they are with samples. I've ordered the 4 Ex Idolo samples out of curiousity, and they let you choose two more samples for free. Even better, they threw in an extra one for me to try. That's 7 samples for the price of 4. Plus they do free tracked delivery too (immaculately packaged).

Too bad they're only stocking brands I am barely familiar with or don't quite appeal to me, but perhaps that's for the best because it'll force me to sample outside my comfort zone.

Default Re: Sources For Decants in UK

Quote Originally Posted by Nastka View Post
    My order has just arrived, and I'm actually quite shocked with how generous they are with samples. I've ordered the 4 Ex Idolo samples out of curiousity, and they let you choose two more samples for free. Even better, they threw in an extra one for me to try. That's 7 samples for the price of 4. Plus they do free tracked delivery too (immaculately packaged).

Too bad they're only stocking brands I am barely familiar with or don't quite appeal to me, but perhaps that's for the best because it'll force me to sample outside my comfort zone.
    Yep I checked them out and I think they could have a wider range of samples too. But I suppose they could just be starting out so are launching with a limited range to keep things simple, then increase their stock as and when they get more popular.