Code of Conduct

Default Shopping for perfumes in Abu Dhabi, UAE

Been living here for some time now and have found that there are retailers in the malls like Paris gallery, faces(wojooh), sephora and other similar shops that sell at prices that are crazy and too high. To get a better deal, I started purchasing from souq.com and did not get a fake fragrance to this day. The seller djperfumes has a good variety and sells genuine items. There are many shops in madinat zayed shopping center that sell perfumes at prices cheaper than souq.com but you got to know how to spot a fake as one shop I visited was selling fakes.
    Last edited by beast mode; 29th December 2016 at 02:16 PM.

Default Re: Shopping for perfumes in Abu Dhabi, UAE

Hello Everyone,
    Before some days, i was looking for an UAE online shopping site then I found a coupon site i.e. CouponMart. It is one of the best online coupon site in UAE where you can get easily products with wide range of categories like fashion, electronic, beauty & health, Travel and much more. Find the best online deals at CouponMart, remember to check us regularly before buying online. Enjoy your saving on discounts coupons and coupons code. For more details:- https://couponmart.ae/

Default Re: Shopping for perfumes in Abu Dhabi, UAE

I've bought from 24Palm UAE https://24palm.com/ but now they closed the perfume section. What a shame, price was almost unbeatable!