Code of Conduct

Default Creed Rose Imperiale

This looks exceedingly amazing aside from the WTF inducing price per ml:

Creed introduced the new fragrance Rose Imperiale in early August 2016, exclusively at Harrods's Salon de Parfums. This new fragrance of the noble rose, the favorite perfume scent in history, praises the elegance, splendor and grandeur of the old Europe.

The composition opens with a blend of bergamot from Calabria, May rose, white Florentine iris and green angelica. The heart of spices and woods, due to the initial notes of pink pepper, patchouli and cedar, returns to its floral character with velvety rose, tuberose and neroli. The sensual base of benzoin, cocoa, amber and caramel rounds off this new, intoxicating and luxurious scent.

Creed Rose Imperiale is available as a 75 ml Eau de Parfum priced at 429 Euros.

The combination of notes sound fantastic and I'd be more than interested in adding this to a split as it seems to be masculine enough and threatening to stomp all over Tom Fords NdN territory.

Anyone sniffed it yet?

Default Re: Creed Rose Imperiale

I should have tested but It's in a ladies bottle so didn't -- I find Creed's 'feminines' to be just that

The base sounds amazing - almost gourmand like but the fragrance as a whole does scream 'feminine' to me

Quote Originally Posted by Kaern View Post
    I should have tested but It's in a ladies bottle so didn't -- I find Creed's 'feminines' to be just that

The base sounds amazing - almost gourmand like but the fragrance as a whole does scream 'feminine' to me
    Please update if you get the chance to smell it as I'm quite interested. Fully agree with your opinion on the composition though as it definitely veers masculine for me and yes that base sounds absolutely amazing especially with rose and iris notes laid on top of it.

Sounds nice but way overpriced.
    for swap/sale:

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post

Creed introduced the new fragrance Rose Imperiale in early August 2016, exclusively at Harrods's Salon de Parfums.
    Any idea how long this will remain an exclusive at Harrods?

Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Creed's stepping their game up
    Currently wearing: Feuilles Vertes by Creed

Sounds good, but I haven't been too impressed by recent Creed releases. Creed already has 2 good rose fragrances.

Even more incredulous is the price tag for this in the US at Creed boutiques. $825. The only difference from the Harrod’s version is the gold embellishment on the bottle. That is double the price of a bottle shipped from Harrods to the US. The Creed SA in Las Vegas said it was an exclusive for Creed US boutiques. My husband bought it. Seriously disappointed to find out I can get one for half the price. I am so done with Creed. It is a nice Rose fragrance but not $825 nice.

Freed from BN Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Starlet fume View Post
    Even more incredulous is the price tag for this in the US at Creed boutiques. $825. The only difference from the Harrod’s version is the gold embellishment on the bottle. That is double the price of a bottle shipped from Harrods to the US. The Creed SA in Las Vegas said it was an exclusive for Creed US boutiques. My husband bought it. Seriously disappointed to find out I can get one for half the price. I am so done with Creed. It is a nice Rose fragrance but not $825 nice.
    Did you see the 75ml Angelique Encens bottles going for $585? For that price I could at least twice as much juice in the form of old flacon juice. Thankfully my quest for more AE has long since been completed.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Starlet fume View Post
    That is double the price of a bottle shipped from Harrods to the US.
    Creed pricing is much more reasonable abroad.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.