Code of Conduct
Just Starting Out Sponsor

Default Ramon Molvizar Gold Collection

Hey!

Lately i have been more and more aware of the Ramon Molvizar fragrance line, I see recommendations by people and the pictures of their fragrances anywhere...
    I went to the local perfumery boutique and smelled some of them. My impression was that those fragrances have a classic and a rich smell to them and the bottles look INSANELY GOOD, the glass shape is beautiful the they have gold flakes inside.

So my question is this:
    do you guys have any experience with them? i will probably order one from their official shop as the prices there are rather lower than in the boutique i went to.
    what do you guys think? i think they deserve some more attention as they are very interesting.

heres a link to their instagram, there are alot of great pictures there
    https://www.instagram.com/ramonmolvizar/

waiting to hear your thoughts!

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Ramon Molvizar Gold Collection

Unfortunately only one retailer seems to carry this house in the US, - Parfumelle.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

yeah i guess so, never tried to get it in the US. maybe their official shop offers overseas shipping? i dont know.

they are very simple to obtain in Europe though

Would be great if they offered sample sets.
    The brand is not well known, and although the bottles are pretty, the question arises did they put more into the appearance than the fragrance itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Scentorio View Post
    they are very simple to obtain in Europe though
    Figured that they were.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

A friend of mine (huge fan of fragrances as well) told me you can contact them through their website and they can ship a fragrance to you...
    worth checking

Quote Originally Posted by Scentorio View Post
    A friend of mine (huge fan of fragrances as well) told me you can contact them through their website and they can ship a fragrance to you...
    worth checking
    Thanks for the reply.