Code of Conduct

Default Amouage bottle/box batch code difference

I just received my 100ml Reflection Man. It is the first bottle I've had with address line on label starting 'Amouage Perfumery SAOC' instead of 'Amouage Perfumery LLC' what reads on all of my earlier bottles. Also Reflection Man has different kind of batch code than all of my previous Amouages.

On the box it says A17740A241. BUT on the bottle it says A17740A242 instead. So that last number differs on the bottle from the box. On the bottle also reads 'Made In Oman'.

Box was definitely factory wrapped and had Amouage holosticker and nothing suspicious. And also it was bought from Parfuma so it is definitely a real deal. Anyone experienced this? Is this some kind of late production bottle and they have changed the way they do batch codes lately (moved from LLC to SAOC)?
    Last edited by Herne; 15th November 2016 at 04:43 PM.
    Currently wearing: Bracken Man by Amouage

Default Re: Amouage bottle/box batch code difference

Oh really? No one?

Ah well. Today did a proper wear of this and I just have to say this stuff is absolutely gorgeous! Somehow juice in this bottle seem to last quite a bit longer than my carded Amouage sample. Sample seems to vanish within about 6 hours but this was sprayed about 12 hours ago and still I can smell it clearly.

Did 3 sprays on the chest and first two hours it just vanished. I thought what the heck nothing smells in here but it came back, loud and clear. Maybe it just blew my nostrils at application.

So... what the heck about batch codes.
    Currently wearing: Bracken Man by Amouage

Basenotes Institution L'Homme Blanc Individuel's Avatar
    Tic Tac Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Herne View Post
    Today did a proper wear of this and I just have to say this stuff is absolutely gorgeous!
    Awesome!

I was just talking about Reflection Man in another thread. I'm a big fan. I do 2 sprays to the chest and 1 to the upper back/back of the neck area. I easily get... oh, heck, I don't even know how many hours. 12? 18? It lasts and lasts and lasts... but it doesn't seem to get overpowering. I've gotten some really enthusiastic compliments after the 10 hour mark. In fact, it's probably been my most complimented scent this year (I bought mine this past January).

In summer, I cut it back to just 2 sprays and it's perfect. I should note that summers aren't humid where I live. In fact, they're very dry, so it's easy to wear scents like Reflection here.

I don't know anything about Amouage batch codes, so I can't help you with that. I don't care about that stuff, to be honest. If it smells good, it is good... and my bottle smells fantastic.

Cheers!
    Current Favorites (in no particular order)
    Castile
    Royal Oud
    CK One
    Fahrenheit
    Curve
    1725 Casanova
    Aqua Universalis
    Prada L'Homme
    Tom Ford Extreme
    Green Irish Tweed
    Les Exclusifs Eau de Cologne
    Terre d'Hermes Parfum
    Pomelo Paradis
    Aqua Celestia
    Hanae Mori H.M. EDT

Hi Herne! Nice to read you find this little treasure. It's a great scent and on my skin I get easily over 14h too. I should check my bottle and box to see if the batch codes are different though. In the mean time, enjoy your Reflection!

I don't pay any attention to their batch codes. The code on my JXXV would blow your mind! Never seen another like it. Just go by the scent. If it smells right, that's really all that matters.
    Currently wearing: Limited 71 by AJ Arabia