Code of Conduct

Default Halston 1-12 EdT Splash bottle

Hallo vintage lovers,

I have a question. Does anybody know since when 1-12 isn't produced in splash bottles anymore? I found one with 115ml but it is pretty expensive. I could ask for a batch code, they usually answer, but they have confused batch codes with reference numbers or what ever in the past and I don't want to send them several emails and ending up not buying it, if I could narrow down the production date in other ways. And am not even sure if the online batch calculators even support Halston and to what age (the vintage Acteur batch code was too old, e.g.).
    I haven't seen splash bottles (except miniatures) for ages, but maybe that's just the case in Germany and in other countries splash bottles were/are more common. But I guess it could be a good hint to narrow down the age of the bottle. As it seems to be a well appriciated old-school fragrance, maybe someone can help
    "A small joke (admittedly a subject of debate) became an affair of state, a fart became a tsunami" (Oliver Kalkofe)

Always be smelling

Default Re: Halston 1-12 EdT Splash bottle

Another question is do you have to go vintage route with 1-12 ?
    Has this not been discontinued and the stuff in TJ Maxx($11) good enough?

I haven't seen any Halston fragrance in our TK Maxx (European equivalent of TJ Maxx), ever.
    Notino has the current EdC nearly as cheap, but I'm an oakmoss fanboy, so I'd like to try the vintage version, as long as it is available.
    "A small joke (admittedly a subject of debate) became an affair of state, a fart became a tsunami" (Oliver Kalkofe)

I haven't seen splash bottles of this for many years. It is a really great scent and one that has not--I believe--suffered too much from reformulation, unlike its brother Z-14. Enjoy!
    Striving still to Truth unknown
    Currently wearing: Halston Z-14 by Halston