Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 79
  1. #31
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Western part of the Mitten
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Uh for $20...it's fantastic.

    it smells great AND it's inexpensive. I was recently on a trip with a buddy and we were getting ready to go out. Out of like 15 things I brought, he grabbed the Havana, sniffed it and said "I'll wear this!"

    It's masculine and I'm very comfortable in it.

  2. #32
    Dependent RichMan'sOldSpice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,230

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Aramis Havana is one of my favorite fragrances, and could easily be a signature scent, or make it to a short list for the rest of my life or whatever. But not everyone likes the same things. And as the last poster stated, for around 20 dollars for 100ml it's pretty inexpensive as well. I don't see it as being over-hyped.
    Also as a previous poster mentioned, the original version (in the blue cone shaped bottle) is bit better. Same smell and probably the same list of ingredients, but the older version is smoother, lasts longer, and ... oakmoss.
    Currently wearing: Havana by Aramis

  3. #33

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Uh for $20...it's fantastic.

    it smells great AND it's inexpensive. I was recently on a trip with a buddy and we were getting ready to go out. Out of like 15 things I brought, he grabbed the Havana, sniffed it and said "I'll wear this!"

    It's masculine and I'm very comfortable in it.
    It would be fantastic at just about any price!

    Quote Originally Posted by RichMan'sOldSpice View Post
    Aramis Havana is one of my favorite fragrances, and could easily be a signature scent, or make it to a short list for the rest of my life or whatever. But not everyone likes the same things. And as the last poster stated, for around 20 dollars for 100ml it's pretty inexpensive as well. I don't see it as being over-hyped.
    Also as a previous poster mentioned, the original version (in the blue cone shaped bottle) is bit better. Same smell and probably the same list of ingredients, but the older version is smoother, lasts longer, and ... oakmoss.
    Before the reissue, this version was a unicorn of near-Patou Pour Homme scale. Folks don't know how good we have it, getting a decent reissue of this one, even if the vintage was perhaps slightly better (I never got to smell it).



    I love how Havana softens in the base to that rum & coke with a clean tobacco undertone after the sharp spicy fougere opening. It's one of those scents with a very significant evolution. I think lots of people are maybe scared off by the intensity and relative chaos of the top, but it calms down wonderfully.
    Last edited by LiveJazz; 13th November 2018 at 04:42 PM. Reason: typos
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    318

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    I wish I was getting a rum and coke + tobacco vibe from my bottle. The patch is almost animalic to my nose. Cheap doesn't necessarily mean good or bad. Burberry London is inexpensive and a gem imo. Oh well. YMMV.

  5. #35
    Basenotes Plus
    Scarce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,100

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveJazz View Post
    I love how Havana softens in the base to that rum & coke with a clean tobacco undertone after the sharp spicy fougere base. It's one of those scents with a very significant evolution. I think lost of people are maybe scared off by the intensity and relative chaos of the top, but it calms down wonderfully.
    All true.

    And it's just great on hot, sultry summer nights.

    I really think it has to be worn a few times to be appreciated for how good it really is. Otherwise a younger crowd will just dismiss it as "dated" when it's anything but (initial sniff to the contrary). They'd rather move on to some juvenile sweet cherry tobacco or spicy thing that has no depth at all.

    Havana is a classic for grown-up men.
    Most worn:

    Black Comme des Garçons, Borneo 1834 Serge Lutens, Patchouli Santa Maria Novella

    Currently wearing: Vibrant Leather by Zara

  6. #36
    Basenotes Junkie Foamywax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    798

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    I bought a bottle of Havana six months ago.
    I think the opening is very challenging-this is a 70's style fragrance definitely not mid 90's
    Buuuut it's worth owning for the beautiful drydown which is just fantastic. It kind of has an Egoiste vibe.
    If you can handle the stinky old school opening I say go for it. My only complaint is that once the beautiful drydown reveals itself the fragrance loses its longevity
    I have a 2015 bottle

  7. #37

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    I just grabbed a bottle. The opening is really chaotic. The dry down is quite nice though. However, I'm not getting much tobacco. Maybe a very dry, leafy kind of tobacco around the periphery? Well-worth the 25 bucks.

  8. #38

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Absolutely!

    Havana is one of my all time favorites and to this day my #1 compliment-getter.
    Current Favorites:

    1. Songe d'un Bois d'Ete
    2. L'air du Desert Marocain
    3. CdG Incense Avignon
    4. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    5. Polo (vintage)
    6. Le Troisieme Homme de Caron
    7. Timbuktu
    8. L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme (vintage)
    9. Aramis Havana
    10. Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Noir
    11. Elixir des Merveilles/Parfum des Merveilles
    12. Azzaro pour Homme
    13. Fille en Aiguilles
    14. Mitsouko extrait (vintage)
    15. Azemour les Orangers
    Currently wearing: Jubilation XXV by Amouage

  9. #39

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Havana!!!
    I have both vintage and current formalation!
    One of the best classic men’s fragrance.
    The current is still very good.

  10. #40
    The Devil in the Details
    Zealot Crusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Seattle/Bellevue
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    One of the few things where I say the hype is deserved
    oh look, I have a signature

  11. #41

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    So!
    I just picked up the blue cone Havana.
    Too early for a thorough analysis - its got baws i tell ya that for free!
    Reviews from another popular site(!) which i feel is i has a more wider general user base judging by the reviews I came across something like "I wear this with my cigar in my right hand and women in my left" - probably wouldn't get away with that sorta comment nowadays - yet still giggle worthy and testament to how evocative Havana is.
    Currently wearing: Oxygène Homme by Lanvin

  12. #42

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Jury's still out. Likely not my cuppa, however it does evoke a hot, busy metropolis full of markets, spice, boozy dark corners. Possibly not for the cool climate I'm in and differing tastes ( all valid thumbsup) . Lol Im doing the 'shoulder shifts' to get wafts of this in public right now! Power to you if you can rock this !!
    Currently wearing: Oxygène Homme by Lanvin

  13. #43

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    I am so interested to try this one but I never see it in stores or splitting forums. It is not expensive to buy blind but I have bad experience of blind buying.

    Can someone tell me what parts this can remind you of other similar scents?

    Is more than the opening fougere like? Is Azzaro PH or Paco Rabanne PH in the same ballpark?

    Is it soapy? I might have read that somewhere.

    I see it is spicy but works good in the heat? Can it be somewhere near Giorgio for Men?

    I would be thankful for your input!

  14. #44
    Basenotes Plus

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,883

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    My personal holy grail! I have owned over a dozen bottles over the years.

  15. #45
    Basenotes Institution freewheelingvagabond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    19,491

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?











    a bottle a day keeps the doc away

    Perfume Reviews
    Sale Thread
    Swap Thread
    Wanted Thread

  16. #46
    Wearing Perfume Right Now
    Bavard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    5,990

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Quote Originally Posted by H_West View Post
    Is Azzaro PH or Paco Rabanne PH in the same ballpark?
    Not really.

    Quote Originally Posted by H_West View Post
    Is it soapy? I might have read that somewhere.
    Sort of. There are some soaps (or shower gels) with a smell somewhat like it - but it's not a traditional soap smell, to me, like I get from Paco Rabanne Pour Homme.

    Quote Originally Posted by H_West View Post
    I see it is spicy but works good in the heat? Can it be somewhere near Giorgio for Men?
    I think it's good for the heat. I think that's the idea. It's not really like Giorgio for Men, which turns to vanilla.

    I've gone back and forth with Havana. The first time I had a sample, I loved it. Since then, I've never liked it as much. I have a bottle in the current style, and I almost never use it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Uh for $20...it's fantastic.
    There's something to be said about the value, for sure. It's a good fragrance for that price.

    The Aramis I'm liking most at the moment is Tuscany.

  17. #47
    Dependent Marand75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,227

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichMan'sOldSpice View Post
    Aramis Havana is one of my favorite fragrances, and could easily be a signature scent, or make it to a short list for the rest of my life or whatever. But not everyone likes the same things. And as the last poster stated, for around 20 dollars for 100ml it's pretty inexpensive as well. I don't see it as being over-hyped.
    Also as a previous poster mentioned, the original version (in the blue cone shaped bottle) is bit better. Same smell and probably the same list of ingredients, but the older version is smoother, lasts longer, and ... oakmoss.
    +1. The passing of time can work wonders on a perfume - oxidizing, maceration and proper storing. Who knows, maybe the current Havana'll end up smelling nearly as good as the original in 20 years or so. Sans the lovely oakmoss (hence the 'nearly')
    Nobody puts POLO in the corner!

  18. #48
    Basenotes Institution freewheelingvagabond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    19,491

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Quote Originally Posted by H_West View Post
    I am so interested to try this one but I never see it in stores or splitting forums. It is not expensive to buy blind but I have bad experience of blind buying.

    1. Can someone tell me what parts this can remind you of other similar scents?

    2. Is more than the opening fougere like? Is Azzaro PH or Paco Rabanne PH in the same ballpark?

    3. Is it soapy? I might have read that somewhere.

    4. I see it is spicy but works good in the heat? Can it be somewhere near Giorgio for Men?

    I would be thankful for your input!
    1. Have you tried New West? Probably not. Havana is unique. Nothing similar (New West is the closest). Wait, no, I forgot - it is very similar to Montana Parfum d'Homme (red box). But that's hard to sample as well, probably rarer than Havana.

    I was going through your "Tried" list, and trying to figure out similar perfumes, but we might be on to something!

    In terms of personality and structure, it is similar to Jaguar for Men (green bottle) minus the orange in Jaguar. Jaguar is more aromatic, Havana is more spicy.

    Another bizarre (but IMO useful) comparison: Havana is spicy similar to Interlude Man minus the oud and the frankincense (the spices are different, but the feel is similar).

    Another comparison: you might get something close to Havana if you take Jacomo de Jacomo, keep the spices, take out the incense, add some sharp herbs and woods (patchouli-moss).



    2. The opening is spicy and herbal. It's very different from Azzaro, Paco Rabanne or Rive Gauche pour Homme. I haven't seen Havana classified as a fougere, I'd say Spicy oriental would be its classification.

    The fougeres (Azzaro et al) simply don't have the spices. They also have a touch of lavender, which is absent in Havana.

    No, the opening is closer to Jaguar (green bottle).



    3. Maybe a tad soapy. In the mid phase and towards the late dry down. Very mildly soapy. I think this depends on the weather/climate; I haven't found it to be soapy when I wore it a couple of times this winter (in Toronto), but I would say it was soapier when I doused myself with 10-15 sprays and went out in summers in Cleveland (mild, humid) or Phoenix (very hot, dry). I enjoy wearing it a lot more in summers.



    4. Yes, it is spicy, and works excellent in heat. Maybe like Giorgio, but more like Kouros and Jaguar (I had a bottle of this, and sometimes wore it on summer evenings).




    ................

    I went through your "Tried" list again, and I'd say Jaguar (minus the orange) is the closest I can find, in terms of personality and scent profile. Havana is touch warmer (the spices are warmer).

    The tobacco note is similar to other fresh/aromatic tobacco notes (Cuba, Miller Harris Feuilles des Tabac, or even Guerlain Vetiver), rather than the sweet/warm tobacco notes (Tobacco Vanille, Burberry London, Pure Havane etc.). Moss is there in the blend in the dry down, but it isn't particularly mossy (maybe vintage was more mossy).

    Quality (i.e. quality of ingredient in the way it smells) is pretty good, definitely better than Jaguar, but a notch below something like Egoiste (based on your wardrobe, on par or above Bentley for Men Intense, and I'd wager in the ballpark of Pure Malt / Pure Havane).

    .......................................


    I have it and love it. I haven't reviewed it, I'd probably give it something around 4/5. If I have to be very harsh, then maybe 3.5/5, but this is largely due to what I feel about its ingredient quality (when compared to stuff like Puredistance M, vintage Bois du Portugal or earlier Invasion Barbare).

    It's sometimes mentioned in the same breath as Cuba, but Cuba is quite different (much less spicy, more minty-aromatic). Here's an excellent blog post.
    a bottle a day keeps the doc away

    Perfume Reviews
    Sale Thread
    Swap Thread
    Wanted Thread

  19. #49

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Quote Originally Posted by H_West View Post
    I am so interested to try this one but I never see it in stores or splitting forums. It is not expensive to buy blind but I have bad experience of blind buying.

    Can someone tell me what parts this can remind you of other similar scents?

    Is more than the opening fougere like? Is Azzaro PH or Paco Rabanne PH in the same ballpark?

    Is it soapy? I might have read that somewhere.

    I see it is spicy but works good in the heat? Can it be somewhere near Giorgio for Men?

    I would be thankful for your input!
    How to describe?!:
    You gotta like spiceiness. Think classic aftershavey (I'm thinking Pinauds) clovey cinamony leathery smell + boozy, a variety of spices, moist rolling tabacco, slightly smoothed with the vanilla. Spiky. Rough and smooth.
    Mmmmh. Complex.

    How I see it:

    ju-ready-to-go-to-cuba-mang.jpg
    Currently wearing: Oxygène Homme by Lanvin

  20. #50

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Wow, thanks for all help! I really appreciate it <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Bavard View Post
    Not really.
    Sort of. There are some soaps (or shower gels) with a smell somewhat like it - but it's not a traditional soap smell, to me, like I get from Paco Rabanne Pour Homme.
    I think it's good for the heat. I think that's the idea. It's not really like Giorgio for Men, which turns to vanilla.
    I've gone back and forth with Havana. The first time I had a sample, I loved it. Since then, I've never liked it as much. I have a bottle in the current style, and I almost never use it.
    Thanks, that was helpful!

    Quote Originally Posted by freewheelingvagabond View Post
    1. Have you tried New West? Probably not. Havana is unique. Nothing similar (New West is the closest). Wait, no, I forgot - it is very similar to Montana Parfum d'Homme (red box). But that's hard to sample as well, probably rarer than Havana.

    I was going through your "Tried" list, and trying to figure out similar perfumes, but we might be on to something!
    In terms of personality and structure, it is similar to Jaguar for Men (green bottle) minus the orange in Jaguar. Jaguar is more aromatic, Havana is more spicy.
    Another bizarre (but IMO useful) comparison: Havana is spicy similar to Interlude Man minus the oud and the frankincense (the spices are different, but the feel is similar).
    Another comparison: you might get something close to Havana if you take Jacomo de Jacomo, keep the spices, take out the incense, add some sharp herbs and woods (patchouli-moss).

    2. The opening is spicy and herbal. It's very different from Azzaro, Paco Rabanne or Rive Gauche pour Homme. I haven't seen Havana classified as a fougere, I'd say Spicy oriental would be its classification.
    The fougeres (Azzaro et al) simply don't have the spices. They also have a touch of lavender, which is absent in Havana.
    No, the opening is closer to Jaguar (green bottle).

    3. Maybe a tad soapy. In the mid phase and towards the late dry down. Very mildly soapy. I think this depends on the weather/climate; I haven't found it to be soapy when I wore it a couple of times this winter (in Toronto), but I would say it was soapier when I doused myself with 10-15 sprays and went out in summers in Cleveland (mild, humid) or Phoenix (very hot, dry). I enjoy wearing it a lot more in summers.

    4. Yes, it is spicy, and works excellent in heat. Maybe like Giorgio, but more like Kouros and Jaguar (I had a bottle of this, and sometimes wore it on summer evenings).
    Quality (i.e. quality of ingredient in the way it smells) is pretty good, definitely better than Jaguar, but a notch below something like Egoiste (based on your wardrobe, on par or above Bentley for Men Intense, and I'd wager in the ballpark of Pure Malt / Pure Havane).
    I have it and love it. I haven't reviewed it, I'd probably give it something around 4/5. If I have to be very harsh, then maybe 3.5/5, but this is largely due to what I feel about its ingredient quality (when compared to stuff like Puredistance M, vintage Bois du Portugal or earlier Invasion Barbare).
    I appreciate the time you've taken to help me. You the man freewheeling!

    I have not tried New West or Parfum d'homme. I think I have the Jaguar you are talking about as a sample and I really enjoy that one. There is a lot of talk of that one beeing over masculine or old school but I don't really get that. It might be true to some aspect but I find it very easy to wear and pleasant. I hope Havana could be close to it then.

    I hope it is not too much leaning towards Interlude or Jacomo de Jacomo as I find them more tough to wear. I think I get what you are describing in terms of spices though.

    I love orientals so that is great, it is also positive if it is soapy. I like those scents.

    I think I have a better picture and I might have to buy a bottle now I guess I could always try to sell or split it if it does not work. I sure do hope to love it though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ifti View Post
    How to describe?!:
    You gotta like spiceiness. Think classic aftershavey (I'm thinking Pinauds) clovey cinamony leathery smell + boozy, a variety of spices, moist rolling tabacco, slightly smoothed with the vanilla. Spiky. Rough and smooth.
    Mmmmh. Complex.

    How I see it:

    ju-ready-to-go-to-cuba-mang.jpg
    Thanks, that sound like something I could like. Maybe not the clove so much but boozy and spicy tobacco with vanilla seems great!

    So... Let's go:


  21. #51
    Basenotes Institution freewheelingvagabond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    19,491

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Quote Originally Posted by H_West View Post
    I have not tried New West or Parfum d'homme. I think I have the Jaguar you are talking about as a sample and I really enjoy that one. There is a lot of talk of that one beeing over masculine or old school but I don't really get that. It might be true to some aspect but I find it very easy to wear and pleasant. I hope Havana could be close to it then.

    I hope it is not too much leaning towards Interlude or Jacomo de Jacomo as I find them more tough to wear. I think I get what you are describing in terms of spices though.

    I love orientals so that is great, it is also positive if it is soapy. I like those scents.

    I think I have a better picture and I might have to buy a bottle now I guess I could always try to sell or split it if it does not work. I sure do hope to love it though.



    Thanks, that sound like something I could like. Maybe not the clove so much but boozy and spicy tobacco with vanilla seems great!
    I think you're safe with this in the sense that it doesn't really bring to mind Interlude or Jacomo apart from the points I mentioned. The overall feel is different.

    Here is another way of looking at it: Havana can be an aftershave and a wet shaver scent (the folks at Badger&Blade love it). I can't think of Interlude or Jacomo being offered as an aftershave, they are too 'perfumey', especially Interlude. I do think Havana is easier to wear than those.

    It isn't typically soapy though, maybe 1-2 out of 10 people will find it soapy.

    I don't usually recommend blind buys, but I feel here it's an option due to cost and other factors. Just a caveat, though, there isn't any vanilla in here to my nose.
    a bottle a day keeps the doc away

    Perfume Reviews
    Sale Thread
    Swap Thread
    Wanted Thread

  22. #52

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Quote Originally Posted by freewheelingvagabond View Post
    Here is another way of looking at it: Havana can be an aftershave and a wet shaver scent (the folks at Badger&Blade love it). I can't think of Interlude or Jacomo being offered as an aftershave, they are too 'perfumey', especially Interlude. I do think Havana is easier to wear than those.

    It isn't typically soapy though, maybe 1-2 out of 10 people will find it soapy.

    I don't usually recommend blind buys, but I feel here it's an option due to cost and other factors. Just a caveat, though, there isn't any vanilla in here to my nose.
    Yeah, regarding the vanilla/oriental notes, don't go into it expecting a sweet boozy oriental tobacco scent.

    To my nose, it's about 30% spicy bayrum, 30% fougere, 20% dry tobacco, and 20% something sweet, which as Zealot brilliantly put it in his review, is reminiscent of a rum and coke. That's the only reference to booze I get...just a subtle and relaxed background buzz of a sweet drink intermingled with lots of other smells. A slight vanilla may contribute to that effect, but isn't a star by any means. Re: soapiness, it's "soapy" to the extent to perfumistas associate the basic fougere accord with soapiness.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

  23. #53

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    I was eager to try this one before reading this thread, but now I'm very eager to try this one.

  24. #54

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Quote Originally Posted by freewheelingvagabond View Post
    I don't usually recommend blind buys, but I feel here it's an option due to cost and other factors.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveJazz View Post
    To my nose, it's about 30% spicy bayrum, 30% fougere, 20% dry tobacco, and 20% something sweet, which as Zealot brilliantly put it in his review, is reminiscent of a rum and coke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks Otterlake View Post
    I was eager to try this one before reading this thread, but now I'm very eager to try this one.
    I pulled the trigger on this one. I'm excited to try it out

  25. #55
    Champion Thread Killer

    kbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Big Blue Marble
    Posts
    27,442
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    ....
    Diapers and politicians should be changed often, and for the same reason..
    Currently wearing: Cool Water by Davidoff

  26. #56
    Champion Thread Killer

    kbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Big Blue Marble
    Posts
    27,442
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    I have had a raging love affair with Aramis Havana since old time Basenoter Joel_Cairo sent along a small sample of the original with several decants I bought from him back in 2007. I find little difference between the original issue and the reissue.
    Diapers and politicians should be changed often, and for the same reason..
    Currently wearing: Cool Water by Davidoff

  27. #57

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    I find little difference between the original issue and the reissue.
    That's good to hear.

  28. #58
    Wearing Perfume Right Now
    Bavard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    5,990

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    I'm going to break out Havana for May. Interesting to see this is an older thread, which I like seeing. Someone has to use the search function for Havana, presumably, when it gets bumped?

    The whole Aramis house is good stuff. I have daydreams about JHL sometimes from sampling it a couple years ago, it was that enveloping.

  29. #59

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    I received it today!

    First impressions:
    1. The descriptions in this thread is surprisingly accurate. I’m amazed!
    2. Big thumbs up!

  30. #60

    Default Re: Aramis Havana - Worth The Hype?

    Quote Originally Posted by H_West View Post
    I received it today!

    First impressions:
    1. The descriptions in this thread is surprisingly accurate. I’m amazed!
    2. Big thumbs up!
    My bottle arrives tomorrow. I can't wait.




Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Not worth the hype... and why?
    By Timothée Kal in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 4th June 2015, 11:47 PM
  2. Fragrances Worth The Hype?
    By The_Cologneist in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 14th May 2012, 10:27 AM
  3. Havana, Hype or Reality?
    By N_Tesla in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 20th November 2009, 03:38 PM
  4. StriVectrin - worth the hype?
    By Indiscreet in forum Cosmetics & Beauty
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12th April 2007, 09:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000