Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Member Feedback 0

Default Re: RARE - FragranceNet 35% Off Code

Quote Originally Posted by HammerFist View Post
    100 ML of black aoud was $58 about a month ago, and the same is $76.69 today. Both prices are after applying the 35% off coupons, and that relates to a 31% increase in purchase price.
    Are you sure about that? It's a pity you don't have a screen shot. Notino is charging $100 for the same bottle and Fragrancex is charging $76 for the 50 ml after discount (half the size for the same price). I don't remember Fragrancenet ever charging about half the price of Notino for any top shelf, newer fragrance. As it is, they beat them by $23. There's not one discounter on Ebay who can match Fragancenet's price. The Montale Black Paris Musk is $59. According to this post, the Honey Aoud was $58 in July: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/423...=1#post4161314

Blog Entries

Sorry, I do not have a screenshot of the black aoud price, but you'd probably see that I'm not the only one complaining here? I do agree they offer excellent prices generally (never refuted that anyways) but I have recently been able to find items cheaper with other vendors, especially reputable vendors on ebay. Of course, you'd have to look for and apply ebay coupons, but you do that with fragrancenet as well.

I *do* have a screenshot showing the price of Eau Sauvage Parfum (6.7 oz) to be $102.69 after discount. But when I checked the same a few days ago for a split, it was hovering around $145+ after discount (apprximately 40% increase) for the same bottle, and I decided to get it off ebay ~ $20 cheaper.

Right now it's out of stock, but I'll report back if I happen to look for it again and find it listed at an exorbitant price.
    Last edited by HammerFist; Today at 12:12 AM.
    Currently wearing: Santal Royal by Guerlain

New Member Feedback 0

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMav View Post
    The new code is RXGF7
    Thank you for the coupon so much, it works for me!

Can you show me how to get this code? I clear cache browser and recheck Fragrancenet many times but only see 30% off code

Super Member Feedback 0

Quote Originally Posted by HammerFist View Post
    Sorry, I do not have a screenshot of the black aoud price, but you'd probably see that I'm not the only one complaining here? I do agree they offer excellent prices generally (never refuted that anyways) but I have recently been able to find items cheaper with other vendors, especially reputable vendors on ebay. Of course, you'd have to look for and apply ebay coupons, but you do that with fragrancenet as well.

I *do* have a screenshot showing the price of Eau Sauvage Parfum (6.7 oz) to be $102.69 after discount. But when I checked the same a few days ago for a split, it was hovering around $145+ after discount (apprximately 40% increase) for the same bottle, and I decided to get it off ebay ~ $20 cheaper. Right now it's out of stock, but I'll report back if I happen to look for it again and find it listed at an exorbitant price.
    If I had to guess, the price goes up based on the availability of the fragrances on the grey market. They probably had to pay more to get certain items that aren't easily available to them. The 20 or so items I always check are the same price (Versace, Bogart, Remy Latour, Lempicka, Cigar, etc.)

Don't think I'm that big a fan of the discounters, either. I posted a thread here about the old bottles that are being sent out and I was practically jumped on by Fragancenet fans. My experience is that Fragrancenet is one of the easier discounters to deal with (maybe the best of the lot). Just peruse some of the comments:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/438...-bottles-again

Quote Originally Posted by tsh345 View Post
    Thank you for the coupon so much, it works for me!

Can you show me how to get this code? I clear cache browser and recheck Fragrancenet many times but only see 30% off code
    You have to add the item to your "bag" and then select "view bag and secure checkout". Once you're on that page, you copy and paste the code into the coupon code box.

New Member Feedback 0

Quote Originally Posted by Shave-A-Thon View Post
    You have to add the item to your "bag" and then select "view bag and secure checkout". Once you're on that page, you copy and paste the code into the coupon code box.
    I know how to apply the code (if I already have a valid code). But I don't know where MegaMav found 35% off code (while on Fragrancenet there is only 30% off code) ???

Super Member Feedback 0

Quote Originally Posted by tsh345 View Post
    I know how to apply the code (if I already have a valid code). But I don't know where MegaMav found 35% off code (while on Fragrancenet there is only 30% off code) ???
    You either search the web for Fragrancenet 35% code using Google delimiters or the Google date options. Some people may create 10 accounts or more with Fragrancenet using temporary email addresses, hoping that one of them gets mailed the 35% off code. There's always 35% off codes sent out to select customers.