Code of Conduct

Default Current reformulation alfred sung homme? and long lasting fragrances for work

how is de performance of the Current reformulation of alfred sung homme? and can you give me some suggetions for long lasting fragrances, i always work outside so im spraying on my clothes most of the time. Its must perform very well in projection and sillage thx

Reside in McLean, NYC, Manuel Antonio & B˙zios

Default Re: Current reformulation alfred sung homme? and long lasting fragrances for work

Quote Originally Posted by printer View Post
    Can you give me some suggestions for long lasting fragrances, I always work outside so I'm spraying on my clothes most of the time. Its must perform very well in projection and sillage thx
    Performance varies from person to person, but perhaps check out some of the offerings by Montale or Mancera. Most last for quite a while.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Current reformulation alfred sung homme? and long lasting fragrances for work

thx for the anwser i forgot to say that im looking for a fragrance for max €40. I already got a montale fragrance but i dont use it for work.
    I just whant a long lasting fragrance that is not to expensive, but that performs great in projection and sillage, and must stay long on clothes.

While having no idea about the current reformulation of Sung Homme, Mugler Cologne and Adolfo Dominguez Vetiver Hombre might be on budget, last and project just enough for the office/workplace as well
    Last edited by Ken_Russell; 15th January 2017 at 05:46 PM.
    Currently wearing: L'Occitan by L'Occitane

Reside in McLean, NYC, Manuel Antonio & B˙zios

Quote Originally Posted by printer View Post
    thx for the anwser i forgot to say that im looking for a fragrance for max €40. I already got a montale fragrance but i dont use it for work.
    I just whant a long lasting fragrance that is not to expensive, but that performs great in projection and sillage, and must stay long on clothes.
    In that case, perhaps Ted Lapidus Pour Homme.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

already tryed that one but i dint like it

General consensus is that current Sung Homme performs decently but not as well as the vintage, and smells a little cheaper than the vintage. TJ Maxx and Marshalls seem to get flooded with big 3.4oz bottles for $9.99 so it's not like you'd be breaking the bank to find out.

I have a fairly recent bottle, maybe 3 years old, and it seems plenty strong to me.

Not sure about Sung Homme, but here are some to try for good projection and sillage on the cheap:

Bogart pH
    Joop! Homme
    Dirty English Juicy Couture
    F pour Homme Black Salvatore Ferragamo
    Bentley for Men Intense
    Only The Brave Wild Diesel
    Club de Nuit Intense for Men Armaf
    Aqua Amara Bulgari
    Azzaro pour Homme Elixir
    Ferrari Essence Oud
    Mahogany Woods Bath and Body Works
    Silver Scent Jacques Bogart