Code of Conduct

Default Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold?

Hey everyone,

I'm new here so I hope I'm following rules and what not. I was given Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold by my mom last year and I've loved it, I've been given compliments on it daily . Unfortunately I've run out and can't seem to find anywhere that sells it. Was it a limited release? If so can someone recommend something that would smell as close as humanly possible. I'm in Canada if it helps. At this point I'm willing to pay anything LOL.

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold?

Funny, I'm selling a bottle but only within Australia.

fragrance.net has it

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

It is out of production, correct? But if so, lots of stock available.
    Currently wearing: Aoud Vanille by Mancera

Blog Entries

I like the original yet Flankers seem hard to get a hold of.

I hope op will review this scent
    [
    "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
    Currently wearing: Vetiver Geranium by Creed

I saw that but I read some reviews about the website and they've been reviewed very poorly because of fakes and just simply not delivering. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I saw that but I read some reviews about the website and they've been reviewed very poorly because of fakes and just simply not delivering. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Haarismian View Post
    If you are referring to Fragrancenet, no worries as they are a legitimate outfit.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Thank you to everyone who replied. I purchased two bottles from cosmetics now, lol because I definitely want to have this for a while. I'll let you all know how it goes. Thank you.

Thank you to everyone who replied. I purchased two bottles from cosmetics now, lol because I definitely want to have this for a while. I'll let you all know how it goes. Thank you.
    Congrats, glad you found it.
    Currently wearing: Spice and Wood by Creed

Congrats! Enjoy!