Code of Conduct

Default Al Haramain L'Aventure BLANCHE (NEW?)

do you guys know this fragrance? is it a new flanker to the original L'Aventure (which is a pretty good Aventus clone)?
    it's available on Notino.

edit: wait! it's for women. so... is this "Aventus for Her"?

Default Re: Al Haramain L'Aventure BLANCHE (NEW?)

I accidentally purchased this Fragrance and I actually really like it!!! It smells About 95% similar to Creeds Silver Mountain Water. I've smelled lots of clones to that Fragrance including silver by al rehab and this one is amazing. The performance is pretty good too I get about 6-8 hours of longevity But it stays on my clothes for 2 days. I recommend it

Just saw this too, but Notino has this marked as 'for Men' whereas the Haramain website description seems to indicate it is feminine.

I have L'Aventure which is very good on its own, have not tried Aventus for comparison.
    Currently wearing: Ciel Man by Amouage

After Wearing L Aventure Blanche for a while now, I really really enjoy this one. The longevity is through the roof, 12+ on me. Projects pretty well too! The opening is a bit harsh too me but let it dry down for about 15 and the dry down is just absolutely beautiful! Amazing Juice.. wow

Really? Silver Mountain Water clone with better longevity?
    Currently wearing: Elixir by Al Kimiya

Basenotes Junkie

Hmmm! I'm interested in this now

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Like the cube shape of the bottle. Not familiar with the scent.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Yes. I really recommend this one guys. I also fee like blind buying some armaf Fragrances as I also hear that their Fragrances are great. Armaf also has their own SMW clone.

Dependent

Al Haramain L'Aventure has outstanding performance, owned and loved, this is the men version.

Al-Haramain-L'Aventure.jpg
    Currently wearing: Pi by Givenchy

slightly related but slightly off topic.. Got a sample of Tajibni and my first thoughts was 'Tuscan Leather!'

After a while goes to different direction but really... I just wore Tuscan Leather today after a long time and this just smells like it.
    Currently wearing: Elixir by Al Kimiya

Notes:

Top note: Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Rose

Middle note: Blackcurrant, Orris, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley

Base note: Sandalwood, Amber

Any more feedback on this one as those UAE houses have generally cloned SMW perfectly and created remixes that take it to a whole nother level, how does this compare to Al Wisam Day?

Basenotes Member

I've been on a SMW "remix" shopping spree. Anyone else tried this?
    “You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”

Basenotes Member

No one else has tried this?
    “You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”

My girl loves smw.. I was going to buy this but the performance was very terrible..... Anyone know of this a far better performer than smw?

Notino has it as unisex fragrance. L´Aventure pour femme is in gold flacon.
    Currently wearing: Zeus by Kelsey Berwin

I don't know Creed - Silver Mountain Water, but I like Al Haramain L'Aventure Blanche. I've get that icy-tea-tinfol vibe and i find it really interesting. It's so refreshing.
    Unisex, very good longevity, good projection. I will buy the full bottle.
    Admirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Notes:
    how does this compare to Al Wisam Day?
    I'm also curious about this. Al Wisam Day is very praised all over.
    Currently wearing: Jaïpur Homme by Boucheron

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuel76 View Post
    very good longevity, good projection.
    Amazing longevity, MONSTER sillage and projection.

Quote is from another topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Al Wisam Day is very SMW - metal + rose but Mefisto is the best at playing this game as has been stated.
    So Al Wisam Day have an icy-rose-tinfoil vibe? Do you like it? Could you say a few words about AWD?
    If Al Wisam Day it's like L'Aventure Blanche, but instead of icy-tea-tinfoil vibe have an icy-rose-tinfoil vibe, I will surely like it.
    I noticed that tea doesn't appear among the notes listed for L'Aventure Blanche, but i'm geting an astringent slightly sweet note tea alike. I can't figure out where it comes from.

Al Haramain - L'Aventure Blanche
    I went to the mountain, sweat like a pig, washed my hands a few times. After 6-7 hours the fragrance felt good and was still noticed by those around me.
    I applied it on the back side of my hand (hairy). Excellent performance.

Quote is from another topic.

So Al Wisam Day have an icy-rose-tinfoil vibe? Do you like it? Could you say a few words about AWD?
    If Al Wisam Day it's like L'Aventure Blanche, but instead of icy-tea-tinfoil vibe have an icy-rose-tinfoil vibe, I will surely like it.
    I noticed that tea doesn't appear among the notes listed for L'Aventure Blanche, but i'm geting an astringent slightly sweet note tea alike. I can't figure out where it comes from.

Al Haramain - L'Aventure Blanche
    I went to the mountain, sweat like a pig, washed my hands a few times. After 6-7 hours the fragrance felt good and was still noticed by those around me.
    I applied it on the back side of my hand (hairy). Excellent performance.

AWD isn't like tinfoil at all hence "- metal" as its a much smoother, creamier version of SMW.

I used "tinfoil" to suggest a slightly metallic feel, not in a bad way.
    I will buy them both (Al Wisam Day and L'Aventure Blanche) after which I'll share my opinion.
    Last edited by Emanuel76; 29th July 2018 at 02:44 PM.

Only today I have received the perfumes. I forgot to order them.

Rasasi - Al Wisam Day (Al Wisam means "Medal" in arabic, "symbol of success and triumph" - rasasi.com)
    Al Haramain - L'Aventure Blanche (L'Aventure Blanche means "The White Adventure" in french)

Bottles are nice, maybe a very little plasticy feel. Good heavy caps.
    L'Aventure Blanche's box is awesome for this price. Bottle is mirror finish. Cap (white part) is rubber made.

For the first seconds they seems disapoitingly similar. But they aren't the same: Al Wisam Day is more refined, a little bit dirty, not as clean and sharp as L'Aventure Blanche. AWD radiates like an aura around you, it's unfolded. LAB is like a beam pointing to your nose. You can sniff your AWD wrist very close and breathe deep. L'AB is too strong and a little bit harsh to do that. AWD is more like a breeze, it draws your attention discreetly. L'AB is a little bit invasive and rude, periodically yell at you, slap your nose, pluck your sleeve begging for attention.
    The similarity ends after a couple of hours. L'AB is linear. AWD slowly make the transition to rose and wood. L'AB is stronger, last (much) longer and it have better projection.
    I would say AWD is more formal, while L'AB it is more suitable for clubbing, outdoor and sport.

I'll make a side-by-side comparison after which I'll come back with my thoughts.

Only today I have received the perfumes. I forgot to order them.

Rasasi - Al Wisam Day (Al Wisam means "Medal" in arabic, "symbol of success and triumph" - rasasi.com)
    Al Haramain - L'Aventure Blanche (L'Aventure Blanche means "The White Adventure" in french)

Bottles are nice, maybe a very little plasticy feel. Good heavy caps.
    L'Aventure Blanche's box is awesome for this price. Bottle is mirror finish. Cap (white part) is rubber made.

For the first seconds they seems disapoitingly similar. But they aren't the same: Al Wisam Day is more refined, a little bit dirty, not as clean and sharp as L'Aventure Blanche. AWD radiates like an aura around you, it's unfolded. LAB is like a beam pointing to your nose. You can sniff your AWD wrist very close and breathe deep. L'AB is too strong and a little bit harsh to do that. AWD is more like a breeze, it draws your attention discreetly. L'AB is a little bit invasive and rude, periodically yell at you, slap your nose, pluck your sleeve begging for attention.
    The similarity ends after a couple of hours. L'AB is linear. AWD slowly make the transition to rose and wood. L'AB is stronger, last (much) longer and it have better projection.
    I would say AWD is more formal, while L'AB it is more suitable for clubbing, outdoor and sport.

I'll make a side-by-side comparison after which I'll come back with my thoughts.
    Was waiting for this, thanks. Al Wisam Day is $20 more so maybe the L'aventure Blanche is the better buy

I like Rasasi - Al Wisam Day more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince23heat View Post
    Was waiting for this, thanks. Al Wisam Day is $20 more so maybe the L'aventure Blanche is the better buy
    I bought them from Notino: Al Wisam Day - 38$, L'Aventure Blanche - 42$.