Code of Conduct

Default i need advice/s how to receive a chance from classy ladie and for gifts for saint valentine

Hello, i am fallen in love with EXTREMELY CLASSY LADIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is very tough,hard she makes her inaccessible.... here is my story in short we chatted in period of 6 months , we chatted very rarely she is always without time even for chat with me.... we chatted like 3-4-5 times, i think shed played with me, WE FINALLY MEET after 6 month , in reality we saw meet recently and i am happy! WE SPOKE 3 HOURS, i gave her some gifts and we had nice dinner, we spoke about various topics... she have choosen expensive place for dinner i dont care i payed the bill..... here are my problems not all but most important i need help and advice . 1 . This woman always say i am busy i got busy schedule... she works till 5;30pm after that she is free but she dance a lot, and she see with friends and may be she dates a lot i dont know.......... 2 . when i write her i get 000 reply or extremely rare replies... 3 . THIS woman have HUGE fan club, huge.......... she is successfully woman she can have everybody SHE WANTS. She told me in real life when we saw “ I always have been with man in my life, so she always been taken !!!!!!!!!!!! “ no she claims she is single but i guess she dates or sleep with some guy or guys....... she is Stunner and very smart etcs... she told me that she dont need anyone right now she needs to rest from man.... saint valentine is coming please help me gift her something extremely good so she can appreacite me. i want to suprise her i will be abroad so i can buy her some gift from another countrie for example i need to receive her at all cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i suffer a lot about her.... probably she dont even care about me.... here are some interesting notes in her behaviour , when we saw for first time and we said good bye she kissed me in my cheecks i have done the same........... this woman rocks i know few european countries do this thing as some culture... but in my countrie we dont do it !??! Do u think i have a chance ? She is highly successfull woman, HER TIME IS EXTREMELY LIMITED. she is the hardest woman i have ever communicated or have been out we have been out so far 1 time only,. please advice me what to do..... i think i can wait for her at her car i know where he parks his car and after she finish his job may be i can suprise and give her something for saint valentine i dont know ? I need to impress her a lot!!!!!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO SAY WOW/AMAZING i need chance at all cost!!!! i know lots of womans in the world but she is REALLY/AMAZING.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: i need advice/s how to receive a chance from classy ladie and for gifts for saint valentine

Quote Originally Posted by mio View Post
    Do u think i have a chance ?
    You always have a chance. Stay positive and good luck! I'll let others offer their helpful advice to you.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: i need advice/s how to receive a chance from classy ladie and for gifts for saint valentine

Dude...

"i think i can wait for her at her car i know where he parks his car and after she finish his job may be i can suprise and give her something for saint valentine i dont know ? "

Don't do that. I repeat. Don't do that..I wouldn't get her anything or wait anywhere. She may just need time to be single. If you pursue her like a stalker, she's going to never give you the time of day. Do something nice, and keep contact with her and ask her if she has plans for Valentines day or that weekend. Your flirting with stalker territory if you show.up at her car and women don't like that shit. I had a few women do that to me and it scared the shit out of me. Give it time, and if she doesn't seem interested then go about your business. Hope this helps.
    Currently wearing: Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada

Agree with Jowan and Hednic. Whether or not you have a chance with her is dependent on whether you give yourself the confidence to be with her.

If she's as experienced as you say, she's probably seen every desperate attempt of courting before in previous suitors. Given that she's such a busy and successful woman but still has time to go out and meet you, she must not dislike you at the very least.

I would always keep in mind that your interactions with her still seem to be at the relatively infant stage and if you're too obsessed over her, it will only turn around and hurt you if she doesn't feel the same. Be confident in the knowledge that even if she wasn't interested in starting a relationship with you, you will be just fine.

Don't go all out and buy her a Hermes handbag when she's just a friend, you'll only be condemning yourself to an uphill battle from then on. I would say that if you're going to Europe and you happen to pass things that are unique to that region which still have a connotation of being romantic, then by all means, buy it for her. You can never go wrong with flowers on valentines day and I tend to stick with her flowers of choice on the day.

From my experience, women can sense how invested you are in them. By the things that you do and the things that you say. Just like with money, you're not going to throw all of your savings into a stock in which you're not even certain of the potential yield.

Good luck and hope that she reciprocates your feelings! Keep us updated

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

well done very wellsaid !! i think of buying wine and chocolate for her i am not sure if i get wine i want to drink both or to be somehow romantic i adore her....

Quote Originally Posted by mio View Post
    well done very wellsaid !! i think of buying wine and chocolate for her i am not sure if i get wine i want to drink both or to be somehow romantic i adore her....
    Wine is not a bad choice - what do you have in mind? I would avoid the expensive bottles like Petrus and Romanee Conti - those should be saved for a very special occasion. Are you any good at cooking? If so then a bottle of wine at dinner is acceptable. Otherwise I've rarely ever gotten a bottle of wine for anyone other than mentors or business partners. Chocolate works better for Valentines day I think. Largely depends on the woman as well

i dont understand wine and it will be extremely hard to ask her to come or i to visit her home so may be expensive chocolate from europe with nice hours spended together

If you're in Tuscany, Italy, Amedei chocolate is divine and much more unique compared to the Godiva that you can find at most malls.

i am on belgium is your number for viber or whats app

haha.. keep smiling, be happy.. stay natural don't OVERREACT and show her how much you like her.. and don't be too nice.. unless you want to end up like that good friend... be mysterious.. neutral.. don't overdo anything and be a gentlemen.. head up... chin up... dress nice (Y)
    My top 10 fragrances:
    - Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540
    - Maison Francis Kurkdjian Grand Soir
    - Creed Aventus
    - Dior Homme intense
    - Tom Ford Oud Wood
    - Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
    - By Kilian Straight to heaven
    - By Kilian Black Phantom
    - Parfums De Marly Carlisle
    - Parfums De Marly Layton