Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Institution

Default An interview with Philippe Constantin : Artistic Director and founder of Maison Insens

Ainslie Walker meets with Philippe Constantin in Grasse to discuss his Maison Insens line.

Read the rest of the article here

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: An interview with Philippe Constantin : Artistic Director and founder of Maison Insens

Love this house and enjoy all their offerings.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: An interview with Philippe Constantin : Artistic Director and founder of Maison Insens

Do not order a Sample Set from Maison Incens

I placed an order on October 5th 2018. Today is December 1st 2018 .
    I have yet to receive it yet.
    I've contacted Masiosn Incens 5 separate times, but I have yet to have any response.
    I have tried contacting Phillipe , but no luck either.
    When creating your address, there is a United States country of origin available .

I will change my comment when I have either received my sample set or have heard back from them.
    https://www.maison-incens.com/
    Last edited by JBS1; 2nd December 2018 at 12:37 AM. Reason: cantspeeel

Basenotes Plus

Do not order a Sample Set from Maison Incens

I placed an order on October 5th. Today is December 1st .
    I have yet to receive it yet.
    I've contacted Masiosn Incens 5 separate times, but I have yet to have any response.
    I have tried contacting Phillipe Constantin , but no luck either.
    When creating your address, there is a United States country of origin available .

I will change my comment when I have either received my sample set or have heard back from them.
    https://www.maison-incens.com/

Did you know that ParfuMaria in The Netherlands and Beautyhabit in the US carry the line? (At least they used to) Haven't checked lately. That's where I got all mine from.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Did you know that ParfuMaria in The Netherlands and Beautyhabit in the US carry the line? (At least they used to) Haven't checked lately. That's where I got all mine from.
    A You Tube review covered a couple of theirs.
    His tastes are some what similar to mine ,
    so I looked the house up and saw the deal about FREE SHIPPING
    and sampling basically for free, for you are refunded the sample money .
    I guess it's very common over in Europe to sample like this.
    Parfumaria has a nice sampling program .
    I did enjoy getting some of my bottles from them before the big shipping hikes.
    I appreciate your introduction to Parfumaria hednic.
    So I appreciate your suggestion about where else I can purchase Maison Incens .

The main problem I am having is the NO REPLY from them
    I am going to give it a few more days, then send another email stating that they have 72 hours to reply back,
    before a new course of action is taken.

Basically , that's all I can do and I think it's very fair.
    It's been since October 5th and I haven't received anything nor has anyone replied back.
    I hope he is alright , but I am sure he must have someone to attended to business matters during anyone's absence

I don't normally say this but reading some of the descriptions of his fragrances it sounds like he has good taste.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by parker25mv View Post
    I don't normally say this but reading some of the descriptions of his fragrances it sounds like he has good taste.
    Kinda why I order sample set 1.
    Juan of You Tube had some solid things to say about the house.
    Juan does get samples from Parfmaria ,
    So it stands that he got his Maison Incens from there too.

I still haven't got a reply yet.
    It's been 2 months .
    I wonder if he became ill ?

Going to try and get in touch with him again tomorrow.
    This will be the 6th time .
    I will go the PayPal claims route is there's no reply after that though.
    I just wish he sent them.
    I might have ordered something.

Thank you for you comment .

Basenotes Plus

Well I am going the PayPal route in trying to get my 30 euros back.
    When I was looking up some info about Philipe Constaine , creator of Maisons Incens ,
    I found this information via their contact page , https://www.maison-incens.com/pages/contact-us-2
    The phone number that is on that page is , 33-616 644404 , is registered to a Frances Maison Saine , a general contractor.

The address provided of Maisons Incens is
    Boulevard Du Jeu De Ballon 06130 Grasse France
    Here's the location to that address ;
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bo...88!4d6.9221191

When I paid via paypal for the discovery set, the money was forwarded to Terre D'Aragon
    This individual has yet to contact me back.
    I reported the problem about the Maisons Incens discovery set, to PayPal, 3 days ago on December 11th 2018.
    PayPal says generally the issues are resolved in a matter of three days.
    My order was placed on October 5th 2018.
    I had previously made seven attempts to get in contact with the company.

I am supposed to get back in touch with PayPal on December 29th if the case is not resolved beforehand.

I will update.

best holidays wishes to all.
    Last edited by JBS1; Today at 08:55 AM. Reason: cantspeeel

So sorry to hear that this has not been resolved yet.