Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Which fragrances would people appreciate being split? 2017-2018 thread

This is where you can suggest fragrances that you would like to see split. The splitters regularly looks through the thread for ideas for their next bottle.

Remember, it's very bad form to suggest a fragrance and then not sign up for the split.

2016, plus January 2017 thread is here.
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.

Default Re: Which fragrances would people appreciate being split? 2017 thread

Is there still interest in Intoxicated - By Kilian? I would love to setup my first split!

Basenotes Plus

Yes, I would like to take place in a split of '
    1. Frederic Malle's Geranium Pour Monsieur
    2. Puredistance M
    3. Either of Guerlain's Tonka Imperial or Spirituese Double V.

I am hoping that someone will split:
    Commes des Garcons Black Pepper
    Arquiste Ella and/ or El
    Thank you!

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by JBS1 View Post
    Yes, I would like to take place in a split of '
    1. Frederic Malle's Geranium Pour Monsieur
    2. Puredistance M
    PM me with how much you'd like, I have couple bottles of each that I can make you decants from.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny82 View Post
    I am hoping that someone will split:
    Commes des Garcons Black Pepper
    Arquiste Ella and/ or El
    CdG Blackpepper - I'll give it a shot, I'll post it tomorrow time permitting. Please check http://www.basenotes.net/threads/418691 for updates.

Arquiste EL - I just cancelled that split after it sat for 4+ months with only two people interested. It's a great fragrance, not sure why there was virtually no interest at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Currently wearing: Amber Absolute by Tom Ford

Dependent

Comme des Garçons Blackpepper - has now been posted at http://www.basenotes.net/threads/418691
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would like to buy splits of:
    Frapin 1270
    Parfumerie Generale Indochine
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

I'm interested in Phaedon Tabac Rouge, pm if you can split please. Thanks!

Last edited by thebeck; 19th February 2017 at 12:38 AM.

Deleted my last message, bought a decant instead (you know that gotta-have-it feeling!)
    Last edited by Janjanjan; 20th February 2017 at 04:07 PM.

Basenotes Member
    Blog Entries

Would be interested in bond bleeker street and some armani prives however uk shipping

Cheers

I might come across a flacon of Creed Spice and Wood with batch code a0211r01 soon, but want to gauge interest for as I'm not planning on siiting on it.
    Would anyone be interested in splitting that?

Quote Originally Posted by Glitchdj View Post
    I might come across a flacon of Creed Spice and Wood with batch code a0211r01 soon, but want to gauge interest for as I'm not planning on siiting on it.
    Would anyone be interested in splitting that?
    Woops never mind, just saw I need to spend some more time here before I can host a split :-).

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by remik View Post
    PM me with how much you'd like, I have couple bottles of each that I can make you decants from.

CdG Blackpepper - I'll give it a shot, I'll post it tomorrow time permitting. Please check http://www.basenotes.net/threads/418691 for updates.

Arquiste EL - I just cancelled that split after it sat for 4+ months with only two people interested. It's a great fragrance, not sure why there was virtually no interest at all.
    O.K. will do .
    Sorry about the late reply.

Looking for a decant of By KIlian Smoke for the Soul

Would be great if someone run the split for Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Still looking for Big Bottle of Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basenotes Junkie

Recently discovered Maison Martin Marginela Untitled EDP...and would appreciate getting in on a split.

Arquiste fragrances - particularly Boutonniere No. 7 and Nanban!

Creed 1849.
    -I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u.

-I am not Neo, But I am still the One.

http://i44.tinypic.com/v6roqw.gif

Would like to see A men Ultra Zest and Enchanted Forest by The Vagabond Prince SPLITs(will take 60% of the juice n bottle. If possible)...
    Last edited by LoPsOrange; 13th March 2017 at 03:21 AM.
    Currently wearing: Sauvage by Christian Dior

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by hank_zetterberg View Post
    Arquiste fragrances - particularly Boutonniere No. 7 and Nanban!
    Arquiste Nanban is now available at http://www.basenotes.net/threads/418691

PM me to reserve a spot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Would love Prada olfactories purple rain split

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Eyez View Post
    Would love Prada olfactories purple rain split
    Just added it to my splits - sounds like a great scent!

A Xerjoff Nio split would probably do well. There has been a lot of discussion on it in the forum and will be a great warm weather fragrance for the coming months. I got a 2ml sample of it and thought it was fantastic, however the price point is way up there.
    Currently wearing: Viking by Creed

Great, will have a look at your splits now!

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    Would be great if someone run the split for Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens
    I just added it - you and I may be the only ones though LOL!

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by thebeck View Post
    I looked this up - the image you have is of the oil, which is $115 for 5 ml - which I am happy to do, as we have seen attars and ouds get split here in the past. But your link directed me to the Extrait, which is only $155 for 30 ml

I'm game to add either - just let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr1973 View Post
    I looked this up - the image you have is of the oil, which is $115 for 5 ml - which I am happy to do, as we have seen attars and ouds get split here in the past. But your link directed me to the Extrait, which is only $155 for 30 ml

I'm game to add either - just let me know
    I am interested in the Extrait

Vintage Knize Ten
    Currently wearing: Erolfa by Creed

Kilian straight to heaven