Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Basenotes Junkie

Default Re: Which fragrances would people appreciate being split? 2017 thread

Quote Originally Posted by MJM_77 View Post
    Same here
    I can post some Straight to Heaven. I have it available to split.
    Please subscribe to my thread below, join my group on Facebook, and check out my collection (most available) doc!

Eric's collection

Current Splits

Splits & Decants on Facebook

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Easy View Post
    Chanel Coromandel
    looking for the old EDT or the new EDP?
    Please subscribe to my thread below, join my group on Facebook, and check out my collection (most available) doc!

Eric's collection

Current Splits

Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese!

Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall View Post
    Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese!
    I've added this here.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    Big list of niche splits.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Derby please

YSL Tuxedo no doubt

Bond No 9: Bleecker Street.

It would be nice to see a UK split for this due to postal regulations.
    Last edited by COMMAND; 19th August 2017 at 08:06 PM.

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Pwildes4 View Post
    Derby please
    This is listed in my page

Eric's collection

Current Splits

Feedback (56) 100%

Ex Nihilo Bois d'Hiver
    Looking for partial, decant/split of
    Carolina Herrera Mystery / Replica Jazz Club
    Currently wearing: Gucci pour Homme by Gucci

Zoologist Nightingale

I really want/need to split a bottle of either Nasomatto Pardon or Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea. I can do the split, or if you already have it, I'll get in on it with you. I'm looking to do either half a bottle of either or smaller sizes of 30, 10, or 5 ml. Absolutely NO markup on the price. $185 divided by 2, 3, 4 or however many people get in on it. I'm looking to have another person or a few people go in on one of these with me and I can do the split if others are interested. But either way, I want one of these bad! Let me know. Thanks

Eau des Missions Cologne of the Missions Le Couvent des Minimes. Great vanilla, bought a small sample 2mL and love it. Looking for 30+ mL split. Thank you.

Very interested in a split of creed green Irish tweed, bois du Portugal, and aventus

Last edited by thebeck; 17th September 2017 at 06:20 PM.

Is there an Aventus for Her split out there? Sorry, not seeing it if there is. Thanks!

Creed Viking
    -I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u.

-I am not Neo, But I am still the One.

http://i44.tinypic.com/v6roqw.gif

Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar extrait and Guerlain Oriental Brûlant... Both discontinued but until a few weeks ago Saks had both online.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Anyone have very small samples of Creed's Viking?
    Currently wearing: Clubman by Pinaud

Quote Originally Posted by Poopsocks View Post
    Anyone have very small samples of Creed's Viking?
    http://theperfumedcourt.com/Products...eedViking.aspx
    When I post a review or thoughts in general, don't expect a note break down or detailed information. My intent is for you to sample yourself, or have you not waste your money on a sample, as I've done. The only way you'll ever know what something smells like - is to sample.
    Only your nose can lead you the way, so follow it. Get a large piggy bank dedicated for sampling only, and a huge box for all the duds.

Straight to Heaven Extreme

I would love to get in on a US Creed Viking split

Some Arabian fragrances
    Arabian Oud Kalemat Black?
    Prestige?

Me too

Acqua di Parma Leather!

Feedback (56) 100%

Carolina Herrera Mystery Tobacco
    Looking for partial, decant/split of
    Carolina Herrera Mystery / Replica Jazz Club
    Currently wearing: Gucci pour Homme by Gucci

Basenotes Junkie

Are there others interested in Arabian Oud? I was thinking of splitting a bunch from this house but haven't heard much interest until now

Eric's collection

Current Splits

profumum roma - confetto, dulcis in fundo, sorriso, acqua di sale, dolce acqua

A lab on fire - paris/LA, liquidnight

11 by boris bidjan saberi

Byredo bibliotheque..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to get a decant of Mancera Cedrat Boise, Creeds and Tom Fords and other Niche frags.