Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member

Default Another gem to my little collection!

Just got Quorum Silver in today! This stuff is 12.00 a bottle........ wow ok. Sweet cedar. Definatly made a mistake spraying this on my neck in 80 degree weather...... man this is for cold weather. This smells like a more mature, older version of azzaro visit. Dont know about longevity yet and probably won't spray again until winter, so we will see then, but this does not smell like 12 dollar juice. It smells of much more quality. Ok now I've got 360 red, bleue dissey, azzaro visit, cheap long lasting juice that smells great, there has got to be more of these low dollar gems floating around for me! Hahaha. I love yalls suggestions and thank the members for listening to my posts!

Default Re: Another gem to my little collection!

Nice. Always wanted to try this one. You will have to let us know how the performance is.
    Currently wearing: Cedrat Boise by Mancera

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

In the same price range might want to seek out Jacques Bogart and Ted Lapidus offerings. Might find something from those houses that appeal to you.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    In the same price range might want to seek out Jacques Bogart and Ted Lapidus offerings. Might find something from those houses that appeal to you.
    I agree with these two
    Currently wearing: Cedrat Boise by Mancera

Congrats

Congratulations and enjoy. Since a similar price range may be a possibility considered for future testings and/or even potential purchases, also recommend looking into Yardley Citrus&Wood and L`Erbolario Ginepro Nero if easily available for testing.