Code of Conduct
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Default Re: March 2017 smelly game - transparent, light, summer, daywear perfume

Quote Originally Posted by Clare30 View Post
    I'm extremely keen on lovely games and learning from people, and it has been a great learning experience to keep a track of this thread and I felt a bit bad for the people who took part and Mumsy as an organiser when i saw the posts about Wooznib not giving his feedback, so clearly rather overstepped myself and gave a suggestion that I thoguht might help. That was all. I am not fit to sweep your shadow as a judge, David, and might as well be an embroiderer when it comes to perfume. I'll keep respectfully quiet from now on.
    Ok love, no need to go OTT
    Last edited by David Ruskin; 15th July 2017 at 08:38 PM.

Default Re: March 2017 smelly game - transparent, light, summer, daywear perfume

[QUOTE=David Ruskin;4161157]Ok love, no need to go OTT.

Last game is last game. I just haven't had the time yet to divi the samples amongst the previous players just for each persons own interest. A pre-arranged matter and not anything prompted by this thread. I'll do it when I get to it.

@David ...re. spent samples for this game. I could collect them if it's easier and you don't mind me dropping by. My sister isn't far away and it's kids hols. The last batch had a huge sticking out bottle which caused a problem with my tiny box I seem to remember. I can easily amend any out of pocketness one smelly way or another.

@PK. Thanks for checking. I had my suspicions it wasn't good news.

@Wooznib. Please get better and don't worry about smellies until you are completely well again.
    Currently wearing: Une Rose Chyprée by Tauer

Quote Originally Posted by mumsy View Post
    Last game is last game. I just haven't had the time yet to divi the samples amongst the previous players just for each persons own interest. A pre-arranged matter and not anything prompted by this thread. I'll do it when I get to it.

@David ...re. spent samples for this game. I could collect them if it's easier and you don't mind me dropping by. My sister isn't far away and it's kids hols. The last batch had a huge sticking out bottle which caused a problem with my tiny box I seem to remember. I can easily amend any out of pocketness one smelly way or another.

@PK. Thanks for checking. I had my suspicions it wasn't good news.

@Wooznib. Please get better and don't worry about smellies until you are completely well again.
    If you are so eager to get the samples then come over, of course. Sorry to sound such a grump but I did spend a great deal of time judging this and previous games, and I did take some trouble ( and spent some money) getting the last lot of samples to you. Finding out that, since then, you have not done anything with them irritates somewhat. The samples from this game are in an envelope but many of the identifying labels have probably gone astray. Anyway you are welcome to them. Let me know when you want to visit and I will tell you if it is convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by David Ruskin View Post
    If you are so eager to get the samples then come over, of course. Sorry to sound such a grump but I did spend a great deal of time judging this and previous games, and I did take some trouble ( and spent some money) getting the last lot of samples to you. Finding out that, since then, you have not done anything with them irritates somewhat. The samples from this game are in an envelope but many of the identifying labels have probably gone astray. Anyway you are welcome to them. Let me know when you want to visit and I will tell you if it is convenient.
    I'm sorry to cause irritation too. Just because I haven't yet does not negate any work you've done though. Smelling them afterwards is a pleasant addition to the game and not a part. If anything it values the work done even more, not less. I'm afraid there are four crumbly ancients here requiring my attention increasingly more than my hobbies. If you wouldn't mind holding onto them then I would love to fetch them. The renumeration part is easy to solve. The annoyance I shall have to make up for.
    Currently wearing: Une Rose Chyprée by Tauer

Quote Originally Posted by mumsy View Post
    I'm sorry to cause irritation too. Just because I haven't yet does not negate any work you've done though. Smelling them afterwards is a pleasant addition to the game and not a part. If anything it values the work done even more, not less. I'm afraid there are four crumbly ancients here requiring my attention increasingly more than my hobbies. If you wouldn't mind holding onto them then I would love to fetch them. The renumeration part is easy to solve. The annoyance I shall have to make up for.
    I was not going to throw them away. Whenever you have the time, come over. I certainly do not expect or want any renumeration.