Code of Conduct
    Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default NEW: Salvador Dali - Sunrise In Cadaques For Women!

From NST:

Parfums Salvador Dali has launched Sunrise in Cadaquès, a new fresh floriental fragrance for women.

A captivating, vibrant feminine Eau de Toilette that subtly combines the contrasting softness and luminous energy of the nature of Cadaquès that peacefully awakens at sunrise.

The composition opens on a truly refreshing top note: a charmingly feminine, spicy citrus bouquet of mandarin, bergamot, elemi and pink peppercorns.

These spices warm up the soft, deeply floral heart of iris and jasmine and the sunny, spicy facet of immortelle flower and the powdery facet of heliotrope.

The very warm, sensuous base notes of the composition are centered around musk, patchouli, labdanum and balsam of Peru which extend the refined, deliciously addictive signature of this fragrance.

The radiant scent of SUNRISE IN CADAQUÈS asserts a sunny, natural and elegant femininity
    Sunrise in Cadaquès was developed by perfumer Vincent Ricord.

Salvador Dali Sunrise in Cadaquès is available in 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: NEW: Salvador Dali - Sunrise In Cadaques For Women!

thanks hednic!
    the bottle looks awful!
    Currently wearing: Pure Gold by Montale

Quote Originally Posted by shivsri View Post
    thanks hednic!
    the bottle looks awful!
    Yeah, that bottle is not good. I liked their old scent, Sea & Sun in Cadeques. So when I saw the title, I thought it might be good, but the bottle kind of ruins it for me.

Yes agree. I think bottle should be more impressive, girls like fragrance with good looking bottle. I love concentrated perfume oil. They are pure, concentrated perfume oils giving your skin a softer, smoother feeling. Our Perfume Fragrance Oils keep their fragrance for years and last in the bottle much longer than brand name perfumes.