Code of Conduct
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Basenotes Member

Default Re: [INTL] Creed AVENTUS 19S01 / Zoologist / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

PM sent

Default Re: [INTL] AVENTUS 19S01 / Initio / PDM / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

PM sent

Default Re: [INTL] AVENTUS 19S01 / Initio / PDM / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

Tobacco Vanille received today. Very efficient and quick turnaround.

Excellent packaging. Thanks Helder

Default Re: [INTL] AVENTUS 19S01 / Nishane / PDM / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

A couple of full wearings and I find this batch really weak. What has happened to Tobacco Vanille

Default Re: [INTL] AVENTUS 19S01 / Nishane / PDM / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

Quote Originally Posted by NiceSmell View Post
    A couple of full wearings and I find this batch really weak. What has happened to Tobacco Vanille
    Hi,

I never got around to test it myself but just sprayed some on my arm now. One spray and the opening is quite strong and seems perfectly fine so far. The batch number is A87. I could send you photos of the flacon if you wish. Could you pls message me more information about the previous bottle you had so I can find out more about it?

Kindest regards,

Hιlder
    LINK to my split thread below:

CLICK here > [http://www.basenotes.net/threads/436...Ships-from-EU)

Available SPLITS: CREED (Aventus, Viking etc) / PARFUMS DE MARLY (Layton, Layton Exclusif, etc) / TOM FORD Private Blend / DIOR / IMAGINARY AUTHORS / TAUER / ARMANI PRIVE / FREDERIC MALLE, etc... Worldwide shipping!

Over 3 hours have passed and the one spray I've applied on the arm is still very noticeable. Hard to gauge how well it projects from just one spray but I believe that a proper wearing should give you a pretty good projection/sillage. Might not be as potent as batches from several years ago but that's something to be expected.

Available SPLITS: CREED (Aventus, Viking etc) / PARFUMS DE MARLY (Layton, Layton Exclusif, etc) / TOM FORD Private Blend / DIOR / IMAGINARY AUTHORS / TAUER / ARMANI PRIVE / FREDERIC MALLE, etc... Worldwide shipping!

It's 8am right now. A little over 11 hours have passed since I've sprayed it on my arm and it's clearly noticeable still. This is a long lasting fragrance, no doubt about that..

Have a great week ahead ��

i will give it time but there could have been some sort of reformulation on this,

PM sent

Pm sent. Thanks

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / DIOR / AMOUAGE / TAUER / F. MALLE etc. (Ships from EU)

PM sent

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / DIOR / AMOUAGE / TAUER / F. MALLE etc. (Ships from EU)

Hi Helder,
    I have sent you a PM.
    Thanks

Basenotes Member

It's been a few days since I received my order. Just to say packaging was excellent and am really enjoying my splits, thanks Helder!

Received my Creed Aventus today, and have to say it was worth the wait! Smells exactly like the one from Brown Thomas I smelt so I can confirm like all the other people here, that this man is the real deal! Thanks a million for this.
    Can't recommend him enough!

PM Sent

Default Re: [INTL] AVENTUS 19P11 / Nishane / PDM / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

Received my fragrances this week. Could not be happier, 100% genuine and excellently packaged. I'll definitely be back to buy more and recommend this seller highly. Thanks

Default Re: [INTL] AVENTUS 19P11 / Nishane / PDM / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

PM sent

My order from Helder arrived today. The packaging is great and the atomizers are good quality. Will definitely order again.
    Thanks again!

PM sent.

Currently in a transaction with him. Will review once the products are received!

Received my decants today, & what can I say the juice is the real deal and amazing. I also like the 10Ml sprayers they‘re the perfect size for my pockets/bag.

My third package from helder arrived today and its the same high quality service as usual. Superb.

PM sent

Pm sent

Ordered a few times already from the seller. Great communication with the seller, packages always arrived quickly, packed excellently and never leaked. Atomizers are in great quality and prices are great too!
    Already ordered a few times and will for sure come back for the next time. Great experience.

Got my Aventus decant quickly, packaged really well. Excellent communication, couldn't recommend enough.

Hi,

Please could i place an order for GIT 10ml & Noir de Noir 10ml?

I'm new to this so i'm not entirely sure how to PM you or if i'm asking in the right place, sorry! & Thanks

Waiting for the shipment. I will inform when I get the juice.

Hi,

I’ve sent PM to add 2 items to the order)

Regards

Received my package. Took 1 week to eastern US. 10/10 packaging! Will definitely buy more in the future!!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast