Code of Conduct
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
o

Default Re: [INTL] AVENTUS 19S01 / Nishane / PDM / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

PM sent

Default Re: [INTL] AVENTUS 19S01 / Nishane / PDM / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

Just received my decants. Extremely well packaged, great bottles/sprayers, highly recommended seller!
    Thank you!

PM sent.

Just received my fragrances, all excellently packaged. Highly recommend. Thanks for great service Helder

Pm sent

PM sent.

PM Sent

Received my order yesterday, delivered in just 5 days. The new sprayers are amazing, great service as always.
    Currently wearing: Viking by Creed

Received my x2 Tom Ford 30 ml Tuscan Leather and Oud Wood. Packaging and quality of parfume is excellent as always. Helder is a good and trusted splitter! As always.

I hate Belgian Post for keeping my package for more that 2 months in the airport. Later they sent it back to Helder without any normal explanation. We decided to split extra shipment cost for express/priority shipment and Helder sent it again to me. This time it was delivered fast and easy.

My tip - add extra Euros/Dollars for express/priority shipment, because it sucks to wait for delivery more than 3 monts like I had to wait, because of incredible incompetence of Belgian Post.

Do you think you'll get a bottle of imaginary authors saint julep in the future to split?

PM sent!

Sent inquiry PM

Ordered two 10ml samples, which arrived yesterday. It took a long time, but it's not the fault of the sender (*ahem* pandemic and global meltdown *ahem*). It's amazing that during this pandemic they arrived at all! Good communication throughout. I'm no longer in the country, but my mother reports that the samples were well packaged and smell amazing. Thank you very much! I will return for more

PM sent!

Received my decants today - thank you!. Amazing packaging skills, Helder. I'm very impressed!

PM Sent

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13