Code of Conduct
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
o

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / DIOR / AMOUAGE / TAUER / F. MALLE etc. (Ships from EU)

Hello can i get 50ml aventus and 10ml of viking, will send you a PM. shipping to Scotland, UK. Thanks!

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / DIOR / AMOUAGE / TAUER / F. MALLE etc. (Ships from EU)

Hi, I'm interested in 10ml Aventus. Do you have the bottle? Will the decant be shipped as soon as you receive payment? Thanks.

Hello Mr Oliveira
    Big fan of your shop. Interested in 10ml Amouage Jubilation and Kilian Back to Black.

Hey,

I would like to get some Baccarat Rouge, PM sent.

Thank you

Another awesome package received on less than a week.

Amazing. Thanks.

Enviado do meu SM-G950F atravιs do Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

PM sent

Hey,

I sent you a PM regarding Baccarat Rouge.

PM sent

i am interested in Musc Ravageur 30ml - 65.00€)

Hi Hdeoliveira,

Can you put me down for 50 ml of Green Irish Tweed and 30 ml of Royal Oud please?
    Thanks

Hello,

Asked for a 30 mL Viking slot.

Hi,

Can you please put me down for:
    Creed Green Irish Tweed 30 ml
    Creed Viking 10 ml.

Thanks!

Please clear you PM box for new messages.

Ordered two 10ml decants and package arrived within four days. One bottle was leaking a bit though, probably because the teflon tape got a bit loose. Nonetheless will order again from him

Hi,

I would like;

10ml Amber Nuit
    10ml Tom Ford - Tuscan Leather

Can you please advise if they are readily available or would you have to wait for the bottle to be ordered? Thanks.

Helder is a professional seller. First order received to Morocco, it tooks about 3 weeks ,good packaging, second order in progress.

Hi. Pls check your messages and respond. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Received the splits, fast shipping and very well packed.

I highly recommend Hιlder and more orders will follow soon.

Any Love in White by Creed??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

I'm interested in a 10mL of Cape Heartache!

Hello !

Can you please put me down for :
    Tom Ford Noir de Noir 30 ml
    Amouage Interlude 30 ml

Merry Christmas !!! ����������

Hi, can I get a 50ml Aventus Creed split bottle? I am new here, so I dont know how to order.

I live in holland. Do I need to send someone I private message?

Hi Helder! I'm interested in a 30ml Aventus bottle. I'm in Hungary.

Can you free up some space Helder for messages,,
    Ordered 50ml Aventus, 10ml irish, 5ml smw
    The name to send to is

nadia Hansen.. Karetmagerporten 125 2650hvidovre

Just got my Aventus 50ml. Very very well packed and 100% legit. Took only couple days to arrive.

Will order GIT soon.

Thanks Hιlder!

I have ordered three splits from Helder and can only recommend him. The scents are top notch and were delivered within shortest time. 5/5 will buy again

Another order arrived safely. Good packaging, decent atomizers and a great person to deal with !

Hdeoliveira thank you for amazing package super fast and the bottles are amazing design with fancy pictures I’m very impressed I ordered same day package from California and still not here and yours can from Europe super quick hands down best samples presentation I ever got thank you again looking forward do do more business anyone reading that don’t hesitate just order and packaging was super tight and sealed extremely good wow nice job bro greetings from Pa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent

Sorry for the double post, not sure how it works but I'll leave it here as well:

Creed Aventus - 30ml
    Creed Viking - 10ml
    Creed SMW - 30ml
    PDM Layton - 30ml
    MFK BR 540 EDP - 10ml
    MFK Aqua Unversalis Forte - 10ml
    Dior Ambre Nuit - 30ml

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast