Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / DIOR / AMOUAGE / TAUER / F. MALLE etc. (Ships from EU)

Received my Royal Oud decant today. Helder provided great communication, shipping was fast, packaging was on point and the juice is golden!

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / DIOR / AMOUAGE / TAUER / F. MALLE etc. (Ships from EU)

Just wanted to post that my order of three splits arrived over the weekend. All excellently packaged and perfect. Thank you Helder. Will certainly be using your services again very soon I am sure!

Hi,

I would like the following:

Tom Ford Oud Wood 10ml
    Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille 10ml

Many thanks.

Hi,

I'd like 30 ml of Oud Wood, Tuscan Leather, and Tobacco Vanille. Shipping to France. Thanks!

I recieved everything promptly with great packaging and communication. Thank you for your excellent services mr Oliveria!

I just received my package. I purchased 2 - 30ml decants and 3 - 10ml decants. The packaging was perfect. hdeoliveira80 takes great care of these decants and goes above and beyond to ensure you receive them in perfect shape. He also goes above and beyond on his labels for the bottles. They really look legit, like it's an official decant from the boutique. Will definitely be ordering from him again.

Hi Helder!

Waiting for Aventus to Spain. PM sent

Thank you

Hi,

Sign me up for 10ml Baccarat Rouge, 10ml Creed Viking, and 30ml Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille if possible.

Thanks!

Hi there! Put me down for 5ml each of Portrait Of A Lady and Vetiver Extraordinaire, plus 5ml each of Every Storm A Serenade and Memoirs Of A Trespasser, plus 10ml of Noir De Noir, plus 5ml each of Au Coeur Du Desert and l'Air Du Desert Marocain, 10ml of Epic Man and 10ml of Lyric Man please! I have Paypal.
    Always follow your nose

Would like 50ml of Aventus
    10ml Of Viking
    30ml of Layton.

Interested in 30ml of GIT

PM Sent

wondering if aventus is available yet?

Hello, can you add me for a 10ml Creed Green Irish Tweed and 10ml of Amouage Interlude?

Aventus have just arrived today and I have tested it. It`s just amazing. I am so happy with this deal and I am so sure that I will repeat with Helder.

Thank you very much!!

Thank you for the splits. It arrived yesterday.Great packaging and communication! Highly recommended.

Got my 30ml of GIT today and am very happy with it! It's very well packaged and sealed to prevent leakage, with a quality glass bottle and good atomizer to boot. Definitely would do business with again in the future!

PM Sent
    Add me please

Creed Aventus 50ml
    Creed Viking 10ml

Great seller! Everything was fast and correct. Thank you!

I would like to join for

Creed - Aventus 10m
    Dior - Ambre Nuit 10ml
    Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille 10ml
    Tauer - Une Rose de Kandahar 5ml

Shipped to the Netherlands.

Thank you!

Received my Royal Oud today, thanks Helder, that was very quick!

Received my split today! F.P.P. - Fair, Prompt, and Professional! Highly recommend! Would repeat business with Helder! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ngtanthony View Post
    Received my split today! F.P.P. - Fair, Prompt, and Professional! Highly recommend! Would repeat business with Helder! Cheers!
    Yep, same here.
    Received split today and I am very satisfied with this guy, he is taking care of package like professional fragrance boss.
    cheers!

Hi Helder

Can I take 10ml of Creed Viking shipped to the UK?

Many thanks!

Creed Viking decant arrived today, really well packaged. Thanks Helder!

I have recieved everything today in perfect condition in well and carefully packaged, and very nicely labeled. I am very happy with this deal, thank you very much Helder!

Hello, if Aventus is still available I would take up to 50ml.

Many thanks.

Got my baccarat rouge decant yesterday. Thank you so much!

PM'd!
    Currently wearing: Oud Wood by Tom Ford

I want Tom Ford Tuscan Leather 30ml, I already sent you a PM.

Definitely would like a 30ml of aventus. Sending pm.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast