Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / DIOR / AMOUAGE / TAUER / F. MALLE etc. (Ships from EU)

Bought a second time from Helder, good and quick service as always! Thanks

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / DIOR / AMOUAGE / TAUER / F. MALLE etc. (Ships from EU)

Thanks Helder , great service and great communication .
    The bottles smell particularly potent .

Thanks again will order some more soon

Basenotes Plus

Hi Helier

I’d like to try the TF Tobacco Vanille 10ml please. Thanks

Basenotes Junkie

How are those atomizers? Is it pleasant to use them? Do they spray well? Do the leak or allow evaporation?
    I am looking to buy a bunch of decants

The atomisers are great no worries buying from Helder at all .
    Good juice filled to the top .

Quote Originally Posted by Zizzy View Post
    How are those atomizers? Is it pleasant to use them? Do they spray well? Do the leak or allow evaporation?
    I am looking to buy a bunch of decants
    The atomizers are great. Helder is amazing

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / INITIO / LE LABO / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / AMOUAGE etc. (EU Based, many in Hand)

Hi, I'd be interested in 10ml each of Beach Hut Man, Sunshine, and Reflection Man

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / INITIO / LE LABO / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / AMOUAGE etc. (EU Based, many in Hand)

Hi!

I would like to order 50ml Aventus and 10ml of Viking. Please pm me!

Thanks,
    Erik
    Currently wearing: Herod by Parfums de Marly

Hello,

PM sent for a 50ml of Oud wood. Thanks

Basenotes Plus

Hi Helder

Just back off hols yesterday and wanted to let you know the TF TV has arrived. Thanks for the great service it is appreciated.

Can I just ask do you have the following in hand or would it be a case of waiting till the slots are filled?:

MFK Grand Soir
    Tom Ford Oud Wood
    Tom Ford Ombrι Leather

Many thanks....

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by swall101 View Post
    Hi Helder

Just back off hols yesterday and wanted to let you know the TF TV has arrived. Thanks for the great service it is appreciated.

Can I just ask do you have the following in hand or would it be a case of waiting till the slots are filled?:

MFK Grand Soir
    Tom Ford Oud Wood
    Tom Ford Ombrι Leather

Many thanks....
    Don’t worry now... sourced elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Brey24 View Post
    Hello,

PM sent for a 50ml of Oud wood. Thanks
    I sent you the payment tonight. Thanks again

I'd like to order 7 decants, each 10ml, thanks. PM sent!

Hello!

Would you consider adding Aventus for her to your portfolio? It's such a gorgeous scent.

Regards!

Basenotes Member

That's definitely something to consider. I'll look into that asap.
    LINK to my split thread below:

CLICK here > [http://www.basenotes.net/threads/436...Ships-from-EU)

Available SPLITS: CREED (Aventus, Viking etc) / PARFUMS DE MARLY (Layton, Layton Exclusif, etc) / TOM FORD Private Blend / DIOR / IMAGINARY AUTHORS / TAUER / ARMANI PRIVE / FREDERIC MALLE, etc... Worldwide shipping!

Basenotes Plus

Hi Helder

Can you put me down for 10ml of FM French Lover, 10ml of FM Vetiver Extraordinaire and 5ml of Baraonda. Many thanks
    Last edited by swall101; 1st March 2019 at 07:12 PM.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by swall101 View Post
    Hi Helder

Can you put me down for 10ml of FM French Lover, 10ml of FM Vetiver Extraordinaire and 5ml of Baraonda. Many thanks
    Heeeeellllllooooo...... is there anybody out there

Basenotes Member

Hi, hope you're having a great weekend. PM on the way

Available SPLITS: CREED (Aventus, Viking etc) / PARFUMS DE MARLY (Layton, Layton Exclusif, etc) / TOM FORD Private Blend / DIOR / IMAGINARY AUTHORS / TAUER / ARMANI PRIVE / FREDERIC MALLE, etc... Worldwide shipping!

A question for OP:

Does your selection of Creeds change? I'm thinking the ones you sell are the most popular but I would always be on the hunt for 10 ml decants of other Creed Fragrances.

Thanks!

Received the a package today from Helder, great stuff, extremely well packaged ! Thanks a lot! Recommended if you're in EU.

Hello, looking for some juice.

Creed: Green Irish Tweed - 30ml
    Creed: Viking - 10ml
    Creed: Silver Mountain Water - 10ml
    Creed: Aventus - 10ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50ml of Aventus please PM me to proceed, as your inbox seems full?
    Currently wearing: Uomo by Valentino

Basenotes Member

PM sent... ��

Splits arrived today. Very well done Helder!

Hi, I'd like to order 10ml splits of Viking, Aventus, MI, SMW and VIW. Thank you
    Currently wearing: Tsuki by Di Ser

Hi, do you still have the Tom Ford splits? I'd like to buy 10ML of oud wood!

Hey! I would like to order 10ml of Aventus.

Hey, I didn't receive a reply yet. Just to be sure, you still do the splits right? Because I'm very eager to purchase some

Basenotes Member

I'm deeply sorry but I seem to have missed your reply. I'll be sending you a PM very soon.

Best wishes,

Hιlder

No problem at all, thank you!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast