Code of Conduct
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Default Re: [INTL] CREED Aventus 19P11 / INITIO / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / AMOUAGE etc. (EU Based, many in H

Hello, i'm just here to tell you that i pm'd you.
    I don't know if you read the PM that often or if i need to write it also in this topic.
    See you!

Default Re: [INTL] CREED Aventus 19P11 / INITIO / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / AMOUAGE etc. (EU Based, many in H

Received my order... And all is good! I'll be ordering more! Thanks!

PM sent of Aventus

Default Re: [INTL] NEW CREED Aventus COLOGNE & AVENTUS 19P11 / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD etc. (Bottles in Hand)

Default Re: [INTL] NEW CREED Aventus COLOGNE & AVENTUS 19P11 / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD etc. (Bottles in Hand)

Let me join in on the praise train.
    Great prices, very nice presentation with the labeling of the decants and incredibly well and securely packaged.

Highly recommended! A+

Basenotes Plus

Hi Helder

Order and payment made 19 May is there any update as I’ve not received order yet. Cheers.

Basenotes Member

Order tracking info sent Stephen. Order was dispatched on the 2st of May. Best wishes ��
    LINK to my split thread below:

CLICK here > [http://www.basenotes.net/threads/436...Ships-from-EU)

Available SPLITS: CREED (Aventus, Viking etc) / PARFUMS DE MARLY (Layton, Layton Exclusif, etc) / TOM FORD Private Blend / DIOR / IMAGINARY AUTHORS / TAUER / ARMANI PRIVE / FREDERIC MALLE, etc... Worldwide shipping!

Thanks for the package! This 19P11 smells great. The packaging and styling of the bottle were done very professionally.
    Excellent service.

just received Tom Ford tabbacco vanille,nice bottle and label and good seller

Thank you for the very quick service!

My package was thoroughly wrapped and arrived in perfect condition.; the labeling and presentation is professional and is a great added touch too. The fragrances are of course divine

Look forward to placing more orders in future!

Hello, I just received my very first parcel from elder.
    Smw smells exactly like the original sample that I got in a creed boutique. I'll update you in the next days with a full review.
    Anyway, he was so kind to me. I'll buy from him again for sure.
    Ty!

Inviato dal mio SM-G975F utilizzando Tapatalk

Very happy with the purchase - Creed Aventus came nicely packed and wrapped. Will buy more stuff from hdeoliveira80 !
    Obrigado!

nice new labels :-)
    everthng came in perfect condition, thank you!
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art. - Oscar Wilde
    Currently wearing: Jardin d'Amalfi by Creed

Pm sent

Pm sent : )

Hιlder is very professional and kind guy. Everything went well!

I'll take 30ml of tobacco vanille please

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Received my Aventus Cologne today. Fantastic packaging. Thank you! Will be buying from you again.

Pm sent

PM sent. My order is:

-> Creed Aventus (19P11) 50 ml
    -> Creed Virgin Island Water 10 ml

Looking forward hearing from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!

Im interested in the following:

Xerjoff Nio 10 ml
    Tom Ford Neroli 10 ml
    Tom Ford Oud Wood 10ml

Money sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm with payment confirmation sent
    Waiting for reply
    Thanks

Received Aventus19P11. Packaging is done very well. Thank you!

Default Re: [INTL] CREED Aventus COLOGNE & AVENTUS 19P11 / Roja Elysium / TOM FORD etc. (Bottles in Hand)

Everything perfect! Helder is a pro! Thanks mate.

Default Re: [INTL] CREED Aventus COLOGNE & AVENTUS 19P11 / Roja Elysium / TOM FORD etc. (Bottles in Hand)

I've paid the Aventus 50ml invoice. Not sure if you have seen the pm so I decided to write it here too.

Basenotes Member

Every pending order will be dispatched today. Have a nice day ��

Available SPLITS: CREED (Aventus, Viking etc) / PARFUMS DE MARLY (Layton, Layton Exclusif, etc) / TOM FORD Private Blend / DIOR / IMAGINARY AUTHORS / TAUER / ARMANI PRIVE / FREDERIC MALLE, etc... Worldwide shipping!

Will we get tracking number or how does that work?
    Sent several pms and you are prob irritated ,but we are talking about a lot of money here and you arent the fastest person to reply

With that being said, i dont doubt that you are legit so dont get me wrong, just a faster way to communicate would have been gucci

Basenotes Member

Hi Hector,

I've tried to PM you the tracking info yesterday but your inbox was full. I've been too busy since then but I I'll message you the tracking in a little while, don't worry. Best regards ��

Not worried at all mate
    thanks for the reply both here and in pm

Wish you a nice week and weekend

will report back when the package is here

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast