Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / DIOR / AMOUAGE / TAUER / F. MALLE etc. (Ships from EU)

Hi! I would like 50ml of Aventus and 10ml GIT if possible. PM sent.

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / P. DE MARLY / TOM FORD / DIOR / AMOUAGE / TAUER / F. MALLE etc. (Ships from EU)

Hi, Just wanted to say that I received my Tuscan Leather and everything from the first PM, responsiveness and communication, packaging and providing tracking information was great. Thanks for such a good experience and see you next time!
    Neil

Do you have neroli portofino, or will you in the future?

I just received my Aventus, great guy to deal with! Thanks.

I recived my order, perfectly packaged! Thanks. I recommend it

Basenotes Plus

Received my Viking split today. Everything fine.

Thank you
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art. - Oscar Wilde
    Currently wearing: Millésime 1849 by Creed

Hi.

Do you have to wait until you reach all the people in each bottle or do you send it when one of us wish one of the ones you are offering?

Ordered 2x 50ml of Aventus and received them 9 days later. Everything was more than fine, thanks Helder!

Basenotes Member

I received my sample's package today. Very pleased with everything. Even got a couple of free samples!

I thought I'd post a link to a pic to show how cool looking these decants are.

Cheers!

https://imgur.com/a/DDlyvDd

10ml Grand Soir and 10ml Herod please

Just received my package today. For those in the US looking to order from Helder, you've nothing to worry about. It took about a week and a half total for delivery.
    Currently wearing: Sunshine Man by Amouage

1x10 fm portrait of a lady. and sorry its confusing am i ABLE TO ORDER IMMEDIATELY OR WAIT for split? can i order a 15 ml split?

1x10 creed GIT

Ordered some Aventus mid-last week. Arrived supremely packaged. Above and beyond what I expected. Many thanks Helder, here's to more orders in future!

Can you put me down for 30ml of Beach Hut Man?

Please clear out your inbox. It's full. So you can receive incoming messages.
    Currently wearing: New-York by Nicolaï

I'd like to get a 30m Aventus and a 30m Layton, please! PM sent.

Hi there,

Everything arrived perfectly great service

Thank You

After the following decants:
    10ml Creed Viking
    10ml Amouge Reflection Man
    10ml Frédéric Malle French lover
    10ml Frédéric Malle Musc Ravageur
    10ml Tom Ford Tabacco Vanille
    10ml Tom Ford Tuscan Leather

Pm'd

Payment sent, can you check your emails as I've sent you my new address for shipping, my old address was on PayPal, I've updated it now but paid before I realised as of course I don't want it going to my previous address! Thanks

hi there pmd you

payment sent thanks

I'd like 30ml of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille please -= will PM you

All arrived safe and sound. Great seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decants arrived today, all perfect, many thanks will be wanting some more decants soon.

Decants arrived to UK exactly one week after dispatch, all good, will order again, thanks!
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Hey, can I get 10 ml of Aventus please?

Hi I need :

1. Creed Aventus 10ml
    2. Frederic Malle, portrait of a lady 10ml
    3. Amouage, Lyric Man 10ml
    4. Dior Homme Parfume 10ml

Please pm me.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI,
    I need 30ml of Creed Aventus

Please clear out your inbox Helder . I think its full.

PM´d you