Code of Conduct
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Default Re: [INTL] CREED Spice & Wood - AVENTUS 19P11 / Roja Dove / TOM FORD etc. (Bottles in Hand)

Received the order, very good packaging. Also, very nice presentation of the bottles. Will come back.

Default Re: [INTL] CREED Spice & Wood - AVENTUS 19P11 / Roja Dove / TOM FORD etc. (Bottles in Hand)

Got my decants yesterday. Perfect as always. Thank you.

PM sent for 50ml of Aventus

PM Sent for Aventus 30ml

Hi helder sent you a private message regarding naxos. Thank you!

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thankmelater View Post
    Hi helder sent you a private message regarding naxos. Thank you!
    Replied bud... ��
    LINK to my split thread below:

CLICK here > [http://www.basenotes.net/threads/436...Ships-from-EU)

Available SPLITS: CREED (Aventus, Viking etc) / PARFUMS DE MARLY (Layton, Layton Exclusif, etc) / TOM FORD Private Blend / DIOR / IMAGINARY AUTHORS / TAUER / ARMANI PRIVE / FREDERIC MALLE, etc... Worldwide shipping!

New user here, I purchased 50ml of Creed Aventus from Helder. Package arrived yesterday and I'm very satisfied with the deal. Will definitely buy again!
    Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/YqbOypY

Basenotes Plus

Hi Helder.... Baraonda and Fahrenheit arrived safe and sound. Fantastic service as always. Talk soon.

Basenotes Plus

Hi Helder

Not sure if you have access to anything not on your list... I’m looking to try MDCI Chypre Palatin? Cheers

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / Zoologist / Roja Dove / TOM FORD etc. (Bottles in Hand)

PM Sent for AMBER AOUD PARFUM

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / Zoologist / Roja Dove / TOM FORD etc. (Bottles in Hand)

hi helder
    I would like 50ml TF tuscan leather.to the uk.
    thanks.
    pm me the details

Basenotes Plus

Hey Helder

10ml of PdM Carlisle please. Also enquiry about F Malle Cuir and Rose, are you doing this one? Cheers

PM sent regards various decants

MT

hi helder
    50ml of Tuscan Leather received.
    Bombproof packaging as always
    great label and bottle and i love the red cap and sprayer which goes well woth the darker juice.
    highly recomended again

Recent order received quickly
    Well packaged and excellent communication

Really pleased and would highly recommend

Basenotes Plus

Hi Helder

PdM arrived... great service as always.

PM sent regarding various decants.

Thanks

Received my order today. It was worth the wait. I'm glad I got my money's worth. Thank you Helder.

Basenotes Plus

Hey Helder

Gonna give Naxos a whirl 5ml. In addition would like to try Artisan Pure 10ml. Can you pm me price please.
    Last edited by swall101; 6th October 2019 at 06:07 PM.

Thank you, Helder!

I'm late in confirming this order, but responses to my inquiries were very prompt! Helder's customer service and professionalism were impressive!

International shipping takes some time, but for the price and quality of the fragrance (I ordered 100ml of Creed Aventus), this short wait was well worth it. The decant bottle did leak a little bit, and the package smelled strongly of the fragrance. I don't think this was a result of negligent packaging, though, as much as altitude and air pressure change during flight shipping.

Helder has definitely earned my trust as a fragrance splitter, and I'll be ordering from him again.