Code of Conduct
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / Zoologist / Roja Dove / TOM FORD etc. (Bottles in Hand)

Just received my order and it is perfect. Highly recommended!

Default Re: [INTL] CREED / Zoologist / Roja Dove / TOM FORD etc. (Bottles in Hand)

I've sent a request for some items

Just received my order, I can definitely recommend hdeoliveira80.
    Insane packaging and amazing sprayers!

Received my order today, very good packaging, no leaks and everything was fine! Will definitely order more decants later.

-10 ml Neroli Portofino
    -10 ml Oud Malaki
    -10 ml House of Sillage No. 001

Pm sent

Pm sent

Pm sent

Order received couple of days ago. Great packaging and service. Shame my choice in some of the blind buys turned out horrible namely Killian incense oud and Colonia oud. Absolutely nasty lol.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

PM'd

My order came and was very well packaged!

Only small problem was one of the gold atomiser sprayers was faulty. Easily fixed though!

Thanks once again.

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zen12345 View Post
    My order came and was very well packaged!

Only small problem was one of the gold atomiser sprayers was faulty. Easily fixed though!

Thanks once again.
    Hi bud,

I'm deeply sorry for that. I test every sprayer to make sure they work fine so it's very unfortunate that happened. If you need anything please let me know.

Best regards
    LINK to my split thread below:

CLICK here > [http://www.basenotes.net/threads/436...Ships-from-EU)

Available SPLITS: CREED (Aventus, Viking etc) / PARFUMS DE MARLY (Layton, Layton Exclusif, etc) / TOM FORD Private Blend / DIOR / IMAGINARY AUTHORS / TAUER / ARMANI PRIVE / FREDERIC MALLE, etc... Worldwide shipping!