Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: Room Scent Of The Day - June 2017

Today the house is being scented with "Anchorage" by Astier De Villatte
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Today the house is being scented with "Brasilia" by Astier De Villatte
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Today the house is being scented with "Broadway" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Cabourg" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Delphes" by Astier De Villatte

Thumbs up Re: Room Scent Of The Day - June 2017

Maţtre Parfumeur et Gantier Fleur D'Oranger
    Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes
    Currently wearing: Habit Rouge by Guerlain

Today the house is being scented with "Honolulu" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Naples" by Astier De Villatte

Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Perfumes

Today the house is being scented with "Saint Honore" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "La Tournelle" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Aoyama" by Astier De Villatte

temps de pluie
    Perfumes

Juicy Watermelon by Yankee

Today the house is being scented with "Alger" by Astier De Villatte

Perfumes

Juicy Watermelon by Yankee