Code of Conduct
    Banned

Default Proraso Pre Shave Creams ...

I have used two so far, and have found the quality to be quite good. I first used the eucalyptus and mint version (basically the green Proraso) together with the shave soap and was satisfied. However, I have run out of that one and now gotten the sensitive skin Pre Shave cream (white), and this is even better! It works great with the green shave soap. Definitely a line to try if one is looking for a good pre shave cream.
    Currently wearing: Passion by Annick Goutal

Default Re: Proraso Pre Shave Creams ...

Have used these before and found them very good also.
    MY STEALTHY FREEDOM.

I love the line and have an affinity for the "green," "white" and "red."

I typically use the green and white in the spring/summer months and the red in the fall/winter. I love the sandalwood accord of the red, so if you're a fan of sandalwood, I'd give this one a go I've also found that the red seems to offer the best protection by a narrow, but perceptible, margin.
    I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.

Mother Teresa

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by adam090273 View Post
    Have used these before and found them very good also.
    As have I.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Yes, I love them, too. Like stepping back in time.
    Basenotes sales: 18.21SweetTobacco, TiffanyforMenConcen, de Bachmakov, Atelier PomeloParadis & VetiverFatal, St James of London, TiffanyforMen mini, 17 CubaParis frags, L'Essence de Cerruti, ReyaneInsurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...ples-amp-More!

Crystal Flacon sales: Prelude to Love, Noir de Noir, SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626
    Currently wearing: Eau de Santal by Floris

Another big fan of their products. I've actually found that the red one does better on my sensitive skin than their sensitive one does. Definitely love the smell of red and green while shaving. My wife frequently comments on the sandalwood when she walks in on me shaving too (which is funny, because neither of us have cared much for sandalwood-heavy colognes). Red, white, then green is how I'd rank them.
    "We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown

"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie

So far, only familiar with the "green"/eucalyptus pre shave cream, but each single use while owning it was truly enjoyable and had a quite pleasant effect on skin while preparing for upcoming shaves
    Currently wearing: Bogart by Jacques Bogart

Currently using the shaving cream blue one, which is moisturising with vitamin, which is good, but the red one is favourite so far.