Code of Conduct
o

Default What's the difference between CDNIM Made in France vs Made in UAE?

Help

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: What's the difference between CDNIM Made in France vs Made in UAE?

Please refresh my memory - CDNIM?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Club De Nuit Intense Man by Armaf?
    “You must have a perfume. A perfume is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want?” Oscar Wilde

One is worse than the other but it's irrelevant as both are terrible.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Pallas Athena View Post
    Club De Nuit Intense Man by Armaf?
    Thank you.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Dependent

Dude, I got a sample of this recently and it's great stuff. So I've done some research, and am fairly convinced that the UAE version is the one with the harsh, lemony opening. And also may not last as long. I am purchasing a full bottle soon on eBay, and am going to make sure it is the Made in France version.
    Too bad you didn't get more help on this thread. I think cuz it's a cheapie, and a so-called clone, many peeps here won't give it serious consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve View Post
    Dude, I got a sample of this recently and it's great stuff. So I've done some research, and am fairly convinced that the UAE version is the one with the harsh, lemony opening. And also may not last as long. I am purchasing a full bottle soon on eBay, and am going to make sure it is the Made in France version.
    Too bad you didn't get more help on this thread. I think cuz it's a cheapie, and a so-called clone, many peeps here won't give it serious consideration.
    thanks man ill just post on fragrantica next time.

From what I hear they are the same except that one of them has a "harsher" opening. Only the opening is different, everything else including performance is identical.

Quote Originally Posted by pjvillarante View Post
    thanks man ill just post on fragrantica next time.
    CDNIM is a very good perfume. Wore a 10ml sample to work last week and got a couple of compliments. I've just purchased a full bottle. Last a while too.

I bought a bottle from FragranceX and received the French made.
    Currently wearing: Interlude Man by Amouage

For what I payed for it I really enjoy this clone as well tbh.....and everyone around you likes the stuff a lot, though I do not care too much for that part as I wear all for myself mainly.
    My Top '11' of main current rotation in no particular order:

- Paco Rabanne: Pour Homme (vtg)
    - Antaeus (vtg)
    - Azzaro: Pour Homme (vtg)
    - TF: Ombré Leather
    - Cartier: Santos edt (vtg)
    - Al Haramain: Excellent
    - SA: Shaghaf Oud Abyad
    - SA: Al Basel
    - D&G: Pour Homme (vtg)
    - Mancera: Red Tobacco
    - Mancera: Aoud Vanille