Code of Conduct

Default Microtouch SWITCHBLADE - Great for Eyebrows, Nose, Ears and Neck

In the past I posted threads here about the Philips micro-trimmer that was superior for trimming nose and ear hair compared to rotary units, and about the Vidal Sassoon trimmer that was great for eyebrows. Yesterday I bought a Microtouch Switchblade unit, which is a combination micro-trimmer and bigger trimmer, and was quite surprised with its performance. The "Switchblade" part arises from activating either the micro-trimmer or the bigger trimmer by pushing the guard back and forward, and switching blades.

For doing eyebrows, using its attachments, it is as good as the Vidal Sassoon trimmer with its attachments. With its LED light and more grunt in the micro-trimmer, it is superior to the Philips trimmer for nose and ear hair (though it is a tad noisier, when doing ears). The regular trimmer makes getting rid of neck hair a breeze.

As a bonus, the regular trimmer can be used for any body hair, and by using the attachments, one can give oneself a touch on one's head hair as the next haircut approaches.

Anyhow - I'm impressed.

Here is a link to the unit.
    https://www.getswitchblade.com/

To the Aussies here, the unit is currently on sale for A$19 at Harvey Norman Electrical - which is a bargain, as that makes it cheaper than the more limited Philips trimmer.

Regards,
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 17th June 2017 at 02:26 AM.

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Microtouch SWITCHBLADE - Great for Eyebrows, Nose, Ears and Neck

Thanks for the link. Always looking for newer and better personal grooming products.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Microtouch SWITCHBLADE - Great for Eyebrows, Nose, Ears and Neck

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Thanks for the link. Always looking for newer and better personal grooming products.
    I hope you like it.
    I went and bought three more units today.
    When I go overseas it does the job of three units I have at home, two of which I used to leave behind and make do with what I had.
    Regards,
    Renato