Code of Conduct
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default NEW: Philosophy - Amazing Grace Ballet Rose For Women!

Philosophy has launched Amazing Grace Ballet Rose or women, a new flanker to Amazing Grace.

Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette is inspired by the delicate scent of pink rose petals opening at first bloom, and the beautiful femininity of Philosophy's best-selling Amazing Grace fragrance.

This captivating scent captures the quiet strength of a ballerina in a heart of delicate rose and peony, layered with sparkling lychee, and finished with woods and sheer ballet pink musk.

Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose can be found now at Ulta, in 15 or 60 ml Eau de Toilette and in matching body products.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: NEW: Philosophy - Amazing Grace Ballet Rose For Women!

I'd like to try this. I'm wearing the original now, which is only one of two Philosophy scents I like. The other, Giving Grace, was discontinued, of course!
    Currently wearing: Filly by Roberto Capucci