Code of Conduct

Default Amouage - Bath and Body Products - Anyone try?

On several sites, I've found the Amouage bath and body products for sale. Expensive ($80 for shower gel) but they look beautiful and I could easily talk myself into the need for them. I'd mostly be interested in the soaps and gels, but something like Interlude Woman in body cream could get my attention as well. It is easy to see how someone with a favorite Amouage scent could really get into the experience - I mean, how much better does it get than having the steam in your bathroom smelling heavenly?

Any opinions/experiences? Thanks!
    J.
    Last edited by Jardanel; 21st June 2017 at 06:31 PM.

Default Re: Amouage - Bath and Body Products - Anyone try?

Quote Originally Posted by Jardanel View Post
    On several sites, I've found the Amouage bath and body products for sale. Expensive ($80 for shower gel) but they look beautiful and I could easily talk myself into the need for them. I'd mostly be interested in the soaps and gels, but something like Interlude Woman in body cream could get my attention as well. It is easy to see how someone with a favorite Amouage scent could really get into the experience - I mean, how much better does it get than having the steam in your bathroom smelling heavenly?

Any opinions/experiences? Thanks!
    J.
    I own the body wash for Epic Man. It is excellent and leaves my bathroom smelling glorious when i'm done. It is perceptible on the skin after a shower. It comes in a gorgeous sturdy box. It is expensive, but you can find them on discount at times on Notino at a range of $35 to $60, which is somewhat comparable to what you would pay for Molton Brown. I wouldn't pay more for it.

https://www.notino.com/amouage/?f=1-1-12009-3642

Great, thanks papillo. I've just started using Notino as a go-to source and now this another reason!

I have (or had) Gold man, Interlude, and Lyric woman, and they all smell great. Whether they are worth the high cost, it's a personal decision based on one's budget. One should get them for the pure pleasure of having a fragrant shower, not because they increase longevity or what not.

I like to shower with these nice smelly things, and I think Amouage is one of the best brand for shower gels, together with Chanel, Le Labo, and in part Diptyque.

cacio

Thanks cacio, my sentiments (scentiments) are right in line with yours!