Code of Conduct
Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Default Re: Areej le Doré : The Official Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Valier View Post
    I'll be testing both the Indolis and the Russian Musk in a few hours. Can't wait!
    Just got my luckyscent samples and testing both of these for a few hours now! Indolis is beautiful! It is a sweet, dry, slightly floral incense. I almost wish there was a bit more incense, but then again it might mess up the beauty of it. I think the Russian Musk is nice too. It seems fairly soft, and I don’t sense any of the skanky musk smell that some fragrances give off. I may need to dab on some more RM.

Basenotes Plus

Please disregard.
    Last edited by Vmaster; 8th February 2018 at 07:03 PM.
    Veni, Vidi, Ego Emit.
    ( I came, I saw, I purchased. )

Top 10 for Autumn 2018
    01. Gyan by Bvlgari
    02. Ottoman Empire by Areej le Doré
    03. Safari Extreme by Abdul Samad Al Qurashi
    04. Baque by Slumberhouse
    05. Jubilation XXV by Amouage
    06. Au Coeur du Désert by Tauer
    07. Body Kouros (vintage) by Yves Saint Laurent
    08. Sycomore (EdP) by Chanel
    09. Derby by Guerlain
    10. L'Envol de Cartier EdP by Cartier

I'm sitting here testing out both, and i've come across the same issue i had when i first sampled siberian musk and oud zen: they're not hitting as hard as they do later when they've had time to sit. When i first sampled the siberian musk (after he sold out), it took several weeks in the back of my sample cabinet for that big busty musk to come forward, here its happening again so may have to wait again before a full bottle. The musk was present in the sample from the beginning but it was relegated to the back; the musk in Russian musk has a slight powder to it and is more obvious to me from the beginning (most likely because i tried the siberian first) but it doesn't have the vitality or libido the first one came to have for me. Hopefully the musk will muscle up soon while its still in stock. Indolis also still needs time to sit as well, as there's no way in hell that the galbanum should be overpowered by the jasmine as good as it is. It smells mostly like a soliflore, actually similar to Jardin de Borneo Gardenia by Sultan Pasha. I'll edit the review or post a new one if anything changes but my wallet is safe for little while (not from Russian Oud or Walimah)

Basenotes Plus

I got my package via DHL today.
    I want to comment a little bit ,
    not about the perfume ,
    but about the Wallimah attar bottle itself.
    There's a lot of clarity in the glass .
    When you run your fingers across the glass, and edges , which you should upon inspection of any new piece,
    the glass is smooth and not greasy , and the edges are sharp but have a polished feel to them.
    As Kafkaesque stated, the bottle has a beautiful iridescent rainbow sheen/glow to it.
    The juice is dark and because of this , it adds this beautiful purple hue overall , much like carnival glass ,to it's appearance.
    I'm just suggesting , but if you love cut glass along with perfume bottles, and you've tested the sample and you enjoy it enough,
    then Adam's wedding attar is certainly something to take a look at.
    I'm very impressed with the bottle itself.
    The felt like bottom to the attar bottle might be a little thick for in the inset to the bottle holder ,or the cutout is a little shallow .
    The box top is sturdy and has a good fit to the bottom.
    The engraving is also impressive.
    It's almost like it was acid bathed .
    I am very very happy with my purchase.
    Going to use my sample to test Walimah Attar.
    Oh, BTW No. 022 .
    Last edited by JBS1; 5th February 2018 at 09:49 PM. Reason: cantspeeel
    Currently wearing: Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren

Russian Oud on one wrist and Russian Musk on the other today.

I like how Russian Oud smells, but it dissipates rather rapidly. I set aside enough money for a full bottle purchase, but just can't do it with the way this juice disappears. I like Russian Oud better than Oud Zen or Oud Picante by a country mile. The chocolate in RO is awesome, but doesn't hang around long enough for a $260.00 bottle.

Starblind - hold on to those bottles of Siberian Musk. Russian Musk is totally lackluster IMHO.

The good news is that leaves more for you guys and gals to enjoy.

Off to go spend my Russian Oud money on some more Pikovaya Dama by Xerjoff, Tituba by SIXTEEN92, and Tobacco Stick by SOIVOHLE, and I'll still have some change leftover.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel Russian Adam needs to figure out what it is we love about Ottoman Empire and Siberian Musk, and give us more.
    The last nine releases all have serious composition issues to my nose. Maybe it's just my western nose doesn't get it, but it's the only nose I've got. No way has Russian had enough time to create something that would be in the same league as the two mentioned above. I don't know if those two were a fluke or he just spent more time working on his debut launch. Either way it saddens me to see such precious materials wasted on these half baked creations. It hurts me to say these things, but it's how I honestly feel. I hope it's just me this time around. Russian Adam is a genuinely fine man, and I believe he enjoys his creations. Sadly I know he can do better.

I could be wrong (I've made a lot of mistakes in my life) but I think it's going to take a very long time to unload these five at the quantity he has produced - except Walimah Attar for the pricing and low bottle production will most likely sell out first.
    Last edited by thebeck; 7th February 2018 at 12:05 AM.
    CURRENT SUMMER ROTATION
    Fleur de Lalita by Dusita
    Erawan by Dusita
    Azemour les Orangers by Parfum d'Empire
    Green Water by Fath Essentials
    Moonlight in Heaven by By Kilian
    Rose Royale by Patricia de Nicolai
    Avicenna Myrrha Mystica Double Extrait by Annette Neueffer
    Maroquin by Annette Neueffer
    Étude de Fougére by Sultan Pasha Attars
    Iris Macchiato by Auphorie

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    5 hours in, the scent sits much closer to the skin - a softly glowing floral warmed by hints of sandalwood and tonka. Broad strokes, I know. Not much to chew on. But I'm happy to note with a 1.5 spray, nothing overwhelmingly sweet shows up to ruin the experience for me. Texture remains soothingly dry but not powdery. I suspect there's a fair bit of counterbalancing going on in the base. It's well blended, the only scent components I can identify with confidence were the jasmine, galbanum, frankincense, sandalwood, tonka, and oakmoss. I don't smell lavender, and certainly no pineapple. And I have absolutely no idea what part the 100-year old Chinese green tea play in the composition but it sure makes for a great marketing blurb.

I will give Indolis a full wearing tomorrow and see where it takes me. So far it's all thumbs up!
    Sounds nice...I'm looking forward to trying Indolis. How apparent is the frankincense? I'm curious to see how it fits in with the florals, and where it sits in the mix.
    Currently wearing: Epicéa by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Scent Detective View Post
    Sounds nice...I'm looking forward to trying Indolis. How apparent is the frankincense? I'm curious to see how it fits in with the florals, and where it sits in the mix.
    The frankincense is definitely a secondary player and sits in the back. It is light and slightly sweet. I wish it was a bit more prominent, but the overall fragrance is really good.

The frankincense is definitely a secondary player and sits in the back. It is light and slightly sweet. I wish it was a bit more prominent, but the overall fragrance is really good.

I'm a big fan of Areej Le Dore. I own all bottles of the first and second releases. But I'm so sorry to say that I'm not impressed and a bit disappointed with this release. I'm so happy that I didn't blind buy these like I did to all previous bottles.
    I have tried all 4 on skin. They all have beautiful top notes but they disappear very quickly and the bases are not very impressive nor spectacular like his 1st and 2nd releases. All have very low projection, mostly skin scent. However, the longevity is very good, but not even close to beast mode Ottoman Empire or Siberian Musk.

INDOLIS:
    The opening is gorgeous. A big white flower bouquet with green Frankincense. I love it so much, but this beauty disappeared in 5-10 mins. After that, the scent is simply jasmine, a bit boring. The dry-out is very soapy.I wish the green opening will remain there much longer.

RUSSIAN OUD:
    The opening is very similar to Oud Picante minus the spices. It is more resinous, much sweeter, and caramelized. The dry-out is chocolaty and caramel. A nice gourmand take on Oud. But if you already own Oud Picante, this will be redundant. I like Oud Picante better because it has more longevity and projection.

WALIMAH:;
    Beautiful wedding fragrance. A realistic, thick, creamy, and idolic combination of magnolia and Ylang Ylang. Later, it turns slightly soapy. Very very feminine. I love Walimah the most from all 4. However, I don't think I can pull it off. It will be perfect on a woman.

RUSSIAN MUSK:
    Finally, the one that I was most excited to test was a big disappointment. Please don't ever think that Russian Musk can replace the legendary Siberian Musk, or RM smells similar to SM. NO WAY. LOL. There's nothing similar from top to base. The beginning was all about orange blossom. It's much fresher, sweeter, and not even a chypre. But I think the orange blossom is way overwhelming and masks out all other notes. The musk was no muted. The musk only appears by the end of its life, and it's not very animal or furry like SM. RM's musk is very clean, airy, and quiet. SM is more animalic,sexual, and thinker. The performance is much much worse than SM, maybe because it's "more refined". And it stays very close to the skin.With the price $375/50ml I am sure I have to skip Russian Musk and treasure my Siberian Musk bottle.

For this release, I think I won't buy any bottle. I am very happy I didn't blind buy any. But I hope some who have different taste from me will love this release.
    Last edited by bewithme; 6th February 2018 at 02:56 AM.

Yikes. Maybe these new releases need to sit for a bit...extra maceration time? I have yet to get my bottle of Russian Oud from LuckyScent but I was a little worried it would be too similar to Oud Picante.

Quote Originally Posted by bewithme View Post
    I'm a big fan of Areej Le Dore. I own all bottles of the first and second releases. But I'm so sorry to say that I'm not impressed and a bit disappointed with this release. I'm so happy that I didn't blind buy these like I did to all previous bottles.
    I have tried all 4 on skin. They all have beautiful top notes but they disappear very quickly and the bases are not very impressive nor spectacular like his 1st and 2nd releases. All have very low projection, mostly skin scent. However, the longevity is very good, but not even close to beast mode Ottoman Empire or Siberian Musk.

INDOLIS:
    The opening is gorgeous. A big white flower bouquet with green Frankincense. I love it so much, but this beauty disappeared in 5-10 mins. After that, the scent is simply jasmine, a bit boring. The dry-out is very soapy.I wish the green opening will remain there much longer.

RUSSIAN OUD:
    The opening is very similar to Oud Picante minus the spices. It is more resinous, much sweeter, and caramelized. The dry-out is chocolaty and caramel. A nice gourmand take on Oud. But if you already own Oud Picante, this will be redundant. I like Oud Picante better because it has more longevity and projection.

WALIMAH:;
    Beautiful wedding fragrance. A realistic, thick, creamy, and idolic combination of magnolia and Ylang Ylang. Later, it turns slightly soapy. Very very feminine. I love Walimah the most from all 4. However, I don't think I can pull it off. It will be perfect on a woman.

RUSSIAN MUSK:
    Finally, the one that I was most excited to test was a big disappointment. Please don't ever think that Russian Musk can replace the legendary Siberian Musk, or RM smells similar to SM. NO WAY. LOL. There's nothing similar from top to base. The beginning was all about orange blossom. It's much fresher, sweeter, and not even a chypre. But I think the orange blossom is way overwhelming and masks out all other notes. The musk was no muted. The musk only appears by the end of its life, and it's not very animal or furry like SM. RM's musk is very clean, airy, and quiet. SM is more animalic,sexual, and thinker. The performance is much much worse than SM, maybe because it's "more refined". And it stays very close to the skin.With the price $375/50ml I am sure I have to skip Russian Musk and treasure my Siberian Musk bottle.

For this release, I think I won't buy any bottle. I am very happy I didn't blind buy any. But I hope some who have different taste from me will love this release.

The Oud/chocolate/patchouli makes it different enough that you won’t be sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by bewithme View Post
    ..................... I like Oud Picante better because it has more longevity and projection.
    If you've been around good perfumes for a few years and are still obsessed with "projection and longevity", you probably oughta find another hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by pluran View Post
    If you've been around good perfumes for a few years and are still obsessed with "projection and longevity", you probably oughta find another hobby.
    Calling that obsessed is a bit uncalled for, isn't it? If he/she finds them similiar enough to the point of having both being redundant it is perfectly fine to choose based on the projection and longevity. People seem to be very harsh here to anyone having even semi-critical thoughts on the brand, I'd like to remind you this is a discussion thread not a praising one.

I’m wearing Indolis today - 2 small sprays to the chest + a little squirt to the inside of one elbow. Dang! These little atomisers are fiddly aren’t they? Anyway, I’m enjoying this though I wish it has a stronger bite of galbanum. I agree the green incense is mainly a textural bit part player. I don’t find much ‘soap’ in the drydown though - just a lightly creamy warmth. Easy to wear, with average yet adequate projection. I want to try and go heavy with this on Day 3 but I doubt if I have enough left for the final blaze of glory.

LOL. ‘em fighting words! But yes, there are other metrics to assess quality.

I've been into this hobby for 53 years now, and have no plans on finding another one at my age. "Projection and longevity" are important elements in a good perfume IMO.
    Without them I'm usually not interested, but in the past have made exceptions. I've always regretted making those exceptions. I always end up not wearing them because of their poor performance. They become dust collectors - making their purchase a total waste of money.
    I'm not the kind of guy that walks around with a travel spray in my pocket.

All my current rotation frags listed in my signature don't have projection and longevity issues. Why should I accept less?
    Last edited by thebeck; 6th February 2018 at 05:42 PM.
    CURRENT SUMMER ROTATION
    Fleur de Lalita by Dusita
    Erawan by Dusita
    Azemour les Orangers by Parfum d'Empire
    Green Water by Fath Essentials
    Moonlight in Heaven by By Kilian
    Rose Royale by Patricia de Nicolai
    Avicenna Myrrha Mystica Double Extrait by Annette Neueffer
    Maroquin by Annette Neueffer
    Étude de Fougére by Sultan Pasha Attars
    Iris Macchiato by Auphorie

Basenotes Plus

Projection and longevity are, of course, vital components of what makes a scent worth wearing. If you, and you alone, can smell a fragrance for only the merest of moments, there is little to no reason to purchase.

Quick rating after playing with my samples. Might change with full wearing:
    1. Walimah Attar
    2. Russian Oud
    3. Walimah
    4. Indolis
    5. Russian Musk

Isn’t much difference between 3-5
    The longevity of these is an issue.
    They are all well made compositions.
    I still prefer Siberian Musk best of all!
    And above that, his Oud oils.

DHL just delivered my package with Walimah Attar, 2 sample sets and (old news) 2 Oud Picante travel sprays. My initial thoughts (sprayed them all 10 minutes ago, things might and will change of course, but I couldn't wait to post about these :P):

1. Russian Musk: LIIIIIIME BLAST. Now starting to wear off only a bit and I'm getting the musk and a vague idea of florals. Nice, but no Siberian Musk. RIP...
    2. Russian Oud: Starts like a very close sibling to Oud Picante, if slightly more barnyardy. I'm starting to get the toffee sweetness that Kafkaesque talks about. Nice! But I still find it too similar to Oud Picante to warrant a purchase if you already have the old one.
    3. Walimah and Indolis: pretty inoffensive florals. Not my cup of tea, but fans of the genre may love them.
    4. Walimah attar: less dark and closer to the Walimah parfum than Kafkaesque reports (at least to my nose). Let's see how it develops. Still I like it better than the parfum.

EDIT!!! Russian Musk is developing beautifully on my skin. A chilly, but inviting orange blossom with creamy musk... I still like Siberian Musk better but this one is a great perfume on its own right. That price tag though....
    Last edited by Alfredo86; 6th February 2018 at 07:36 PM.

This response was a bit interesting. It seems to me if you’ve been around people for a few years, and you’re still obsessed with telling them what to do, you might want to consider getting a new hobby on that front.
    Currently wearing: Epicéa by Creed

This response was a bit interesting. It seems to me if you’ve been around people for a few years, and you’re still obsessed with telling them what to do, you might want to consider getting a new hobby on that front.

Always be smelling

yikes. Reviews are looking a bit lackluster this time around.
    Beauty needs no morality or righteousness.
    It, like nature, does not give a shit

Haven’t sensed oud nor vetiver at all from (very) small dot of the attar. Agree w above sentiment that it skews much closer to Kafkaesque’s description of the parfum. Fuller sample tonight.
    Currently wearing: Ruh by Pekji

Quote Originally Posted by ctboom View Post
    Haven’t sensed oud nor vetiver at all from (very) small dot of the attar. Agree w above sentiment that it skews much closer to Kafkaesque’s description of the parfum. Fuller sample tonight.
    I know!!! I do sense a little vetiver, but certainly no oud. To me, it's a white flower affair. Not thrilled. I may sell my sealed bottle if the development does not improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo86 View Post
    DHL just delivered my package with Walimah Attar, 2 sample sets and (old news) 2 Oud Picante travel sprays. My initial thoughts (sprayed them all 10 minutes ago, things might and will change of course, but I couldn't wait to post about these :P):

1. Russian Musk: LIIIIIIME BLAST. Now starting to wear off only a bit and I'm getting the musk and a vague idea of florals. Nice, but no Siberian Musk. RIP...
    2. Russian Oud: Starts like a very close sibling to Oud Picante, if slightly more barnyardy. I'm starting to get the toffee sweetness that Kafkaesque talks about. Nice! But I still find it too similar to Oud Picante to warrant a purchase if you already have the old one.
    3. Walimah and Indolis: pretty inoffensive florals. Not my cup of tea, but fans of the genre may love them.
    4. Walimah attar: less dark and closer to the Walimah parfum than Kafkaesque reports (at least to my nose). Let's see how it develops. Still I like it better than the parfum.

EDIT!!! Russian Musk is developing beautifully on my skin. A chilly, but inviting orange blossom with creamy musk... I still like Siberian Musk better but this one is a great perfume on its own right. That price tag though....
    Day two try with RM, and I too am finding the musk aspect really developing well in the dry down. It is still powdery but also some thicker creaminess to it as well. I was never a huge fan of Siberian Musk, but I think these two are close in quality to my nose.

User of Toilet Water

I received my samples yesterday and tested Indolis and Russian Oud.

Indolis: After pumping the sprayer 30-40 times with nothing coming out I opened it and dumped it in another atomizer (luckily, I keep a supply of those little 2ml sprayer on hand.) Though it wasn't as green as suggested by sniffing the sprayer, it was still green and the greenness stayed throughout for me. Green, incense, and jasmine. The green incense was present from when I sprayed it to when I got up about eight hours later. The florals never took over. I find parallels between this and Flux de Fleur. Both are floral incense scents to me. But while FdF will punch you in the face with its florals, Indolis is calmer. FdF, of course, also lacks the greenness. Indolis is, I think, much more wearable and much more unisex. As I love florals (especially Russian Adam's florals) and green fragrances, this was a big winner for me.

Russian Oud: Comparisons have been and will continue to be made between this and Oud Zen and Oud Picante. Personally, I don't see many direct comparisons I can make. Upon spraying, I was struck by how different it was to the earlier Areejj le Dore ouds. Russian Oud was smooth, rich, and sweet. I think there is a steep ascending scale of wearability with the Areej le Dore Ouds. I find Oud Zen to be very challenging. Oud Picante is much less so, but still very much reminds me of OZ. Russian Oud though, seems very different right from the start. It kept reminding me of something and I finally realized that is was Rania J's Ambre Loup. So, to me RO is a dark, sweet, ambery oud. Very easy to wear and another winner for me.

I expected to like these two and my expectations were met. Regarding performance: they seem to behave like the previous seven Areej le Dore offerings. In other words, like I would expect extracts to behave: very long lasting with polite projection. It does, however, seem (from my one overnight testing) that Russian Oud has better longevity than Indolis. I look forward to trying the other three tonight.

The deer musk in Siberian Musk was too much for me. The deer musk is toned down a bit in Russian Musk, still identifiable, but not overpowering.

With Russian Musk, the various citrus fruits and flowers, combined with the nutmeg, clove, and cinnamon give me a pleasant soda/cola vibe. Russian Oud smells similar to Oud Picante, but more chocolaty and less spicy.

I also received my 4 samples in (no walimah attar though )

I'm going to have to agree with the majority, none of these match up to OE and SM.

I was most excited for Russian Oud, and while not bad, it didn't tickle the bits that OE did when i first smelled it. I think it's probably a personal thing that the ingredients he went with aren't on my list of favorites. I do want to mention that I was also surprised when I put it on at just how muted and close to the skin it was.

Russian Musk was alright, I could definitely sense a kinship with SM, but flavored with a little something else (maybe the lemon or bergamot) that took up most of the opening. Having smelled SM, it's actually an interesting feeling to smell that underlying familiarity, but with something new being very omnipresent. This one just doesn't hold up to the awesome simplicity of its older brother.

Indolis didn't do much for me one way or the other.

Walimah was interesting. From a purely scent perspective, it really is fantastic. The florals are truly beautiful. They are not however, masculine enough for me. Its sort of like lily of the valley in that I love the smell, but just can't bring myself to wear it. I might actually get a decant of this one, but I'm undecided.

To sum up, none of these float my boat enough to justify a purchase of a full bottle. Of the bunch, I'd say Walimah is the best of this new release.

I will absolutely keep my eye on the house and pick up samples whenever they come out, and the scents have thus far all been quality, they just haven't jibed with my personal sense of taste.

Sampled the attar again. I'm baffled at Kafkaesque's report. I'm not getting oud nor smokiness in the least bit. I smell like very fine soap. I wanted to find the vetiver more than anything, esp. natural vetiver, but it's barely noticeable against the wall of white florals.

Currently wearing: Ruh by Pekji

People of Zee Wurl, Relax

Sampled the attar again. I'm baffled at Kafkaesque's report. I'm not getting oud nor smokiness in the least bit. I smell like very fine soap. I wanted to find the vetiver more than anything, esp. natural vetiver, but it's barely noticeable against the wall of white florals.
    Thanks for the sniffing notes on this. From the initial descriptions before they were all released, Walimah Attar had my interest far more than the rest - mainly due to the vetiver/oud pairing. I almost blind-bought it, but I'm starting to feel better about not having done so. Not ruling anything out, though. Still looking forward to trying it myself.

As to the general..."disappointment" if you will regarding Russian Musk, I have a feeling inflated expectations are partially at the root of it. I know I do that to myself all the time with stuff I haven't tried, frankly it is hard not too. After Siberian Musk came out and Adam commented on possibly making a "more concentrated" (or potent or whatever word he used) version of it, the comments in this thread about it appeared to be full of anticipation that his description meant "better", which of course always and only lies in the eye of the beholder...and I suppose the perfumer, too. I kind of saw it coming with all of the "Can't wait to try the amped up version of Siberian Musk!" comments.

I'm reminded of the sentiments from a peer of Adam's on their own site, regarding his original oils under a different house name vs. his current oils he releases on his own:

"I feel as though I debuted with my magnum opus – and from then on had the task of matching what was already great."

I can't help for feel that applies to Areej, at least for now. The context was different (good oud wood getting harder to find for a reasonable price) but either way, that sounds like a tremendous amount of pressure, especially if the anticipation from the fans is that things are only going to get "better" as new scents are released.

I'm not saying we shouldn't expect great things (Adam is clearly more than capable of producing them, and I'd guess isn't close to done doing so) nor that we'd be wrong to establish a benchmark as fans and then expect things to hit at or above that spot - that's just human nature. No one is right or wrong about it. But from my own personal experience, tempering expectations and trying to erase ideas of where the bar is set/what you're going to smell has helped me avoid being let down many times.

I know some people think the whole "macerate in the bottle" thing is bogus, but I firmly believe it happens and could happen with some of these. It might not make them "better" for everyone, but maybe the musk that seems tame now will speak a little louder as time goes on.

Just my two cents/rambling thoughts.

Basenotes Plus

Yup, the opening , MoonBloom, Forbidden , I think it's those two.
    After the Flood in there also . That one changes on me quick.
    The above mentioned are references , and not likenesses .
    I don't want those to bring up images as exacts. Just mushroom, indolic.
    I think that's what you would put them under ? Shrugs shoulders.
    Jasmine , nicely done.
    Now , there was just a point where I was a little worried about the direction,
    for I didn't want the attar to lose bloom and turn royal wood .
    I noticed it fermenting up through , but something rooty mixed in to balance it .
    Every once and awhile, it seems lemony . ???
    I smell the deer musk now too mixing in.
    It's balancing .
    I put a small amount on first .
    Let it sit a bit , then a good swipe .
    What's projecting out in the air, isn't the same as when I sniff up close.
    There's that slightly lemony , creamy mixing in with the floral's and musk now.
    This is good.It's good . It's good .Nice direction.
    The musk is moving it around with the floral .
    I like it.
    I might not know what I am talking about, but I like it.
    I think this attar is going to age very nicely.

added on

I got vetiver now
    Last edited by JBS1; 7th February 2018 at 08:11 AM. Reason: cantspeeel
    Currently wearing: Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren

Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast