Code of Conduct

Default LUCKY TIGER - Liquid Cream Shave.....

......... with Olive Fruit Oil, Caleendula and Chamomile.

After reading on the box that Lucky Tiger was made in Milwaukee USA instead of somewhere in China, I bought a bottle two weeks ago from the local Shaver's Shop chain..
    I must say that after trying so many creams and soaps, I wasn't expecting to be impressed - but I was very impressed with it, using both cartridge and DE razors.

It is extremely slick, and a tiny amount goes a long way. But more importantly, I've gotten no nicks with it, and I observed hardly any micro-nicks stings post-shave after applying alum, relative to my other fairly good creams.

I haven't tried Lucky Tiger yet with lubricating, gooey cartridge razors, which in the past I've found to not work so well with really slick shaving creams (the razors don't cut close enough when putting out maximum goo in their first shaves)

Has anybody else tried it?
    Regards,
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 14th July 2017 at 12:17 PM.

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: LUCKY TIGER - Liquid Cream Shave.....

Had never heard of this stuff before, but from your description it sounds impressive.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: LUCKY TIGER - Liquid Cream Shave.....

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Had never heard of this stuff before, but from your description it sounds impressive.
    Thanks.
    Interesting that you haven't come across this impressive US made product, which is now available through that chain I mentioned all across Australia.
    Although - at A$25 a bottle regular price - I don't know that it will sell well here, even though it is worth it in my opinion. Most people wouldn't risk that amount on a blind buy for shaving cream.
    Regards,
    Renato.