Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: eBay horror stories - what should i do regarding Perry Ellis Black Vanilla Oud?

Quote Originally Posted by richfisher6969 View Post
    Thank you. I have won the case and eBay has ruled in my favor.

"We reviewed this case and have closed it without any refund to the buyer. The case will not affect your seller performance and any negative feedback will be removed. This item isn't covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee."
    Great!
    As long as you conduct honest business on the bay and are not trying to muscle other users, you will win your case. The bay has a very serious problem of thieves muscling other users for freebies and discounts because of the leeway for the buyer eBay created, it's a real dilly of a monster they've created. You should go and read the community forums. It's insane. The thieves prey on your fear of being left negative feedback and know that honest sellers will quickly buckle under any threat and do anything to keep their 100%.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Default Re: eBay horror stories - what should i do regarding Perry Ellis Black Vanilla Oud?

Yay! Good news indeed.

As a previous seller and now just (honest) buyer I am also pleased to hear you won, justice has been done.

I'm actually just in the process of returning an item to a seller on Ebay, who listed an item described in title, description and photos as EDP, but had ONE line in the description where EDP became EDT - and that's what arrived, for a price that would have been great for EDP but pretty awful for EDT.

When I opened the case of wrong item sent, there was no communication, simply a message from Ebay that seller was allowing a return, here's the label to print.

So guessing the way the listing was setup (and still is) was a deliberate ploy. I don't like having to do this sort of thing but, needs must.

Wow! What a nasty human being. It's hard to believe people like this actually exist! But then again he lives in the hicksville of rural Oklahoma.

He left me a NEGATIVE feedback a full week after I won the case, warning people that I sell FAKE cologne and that I refuse to accept returns and give refunds. Half of his statement is correct as it clearly says I don't accept returns.

Obviously it's NOT fake or he wouldn't have agreed to keep the item if I refunded him 50% off. What a piece of trash. He's willing to ruin a Seller's 16-year 100% positive feedback over a lousy $20 especially when he KNOWS the item is legit as it was sold to 5 others immediately before him.

I did absolutely nothing wrong but give him a great deal on Perry Ellis Black Vanilla Oud which normally retails for $98 plus tax.

Thank God eBay removed this losers negative feedback immediately. I don't understand why they don't ban idiots like him all together from eBay when it's clear he lied, as nobody wants to keep fake items.

Oh well, looks like he's the loser at the end of the day. I would love to see his private feedback and see what's really up. Probably tons of Seller's warning other Sellers, and a ton of negative feedback he likely is leaving for other good Sellers.

The sad thing is it's not some random stupid teenager that you might give a pass too. His profile was created in 2001 so he's at least in his mid-thirties doing this garbage.

I would block his screen name RKREMMER to avoid hassles. Thanks for everyone's support!

This entire thing is making me second-guess my organ donor status. I've read horror stories of people donating a kidney to save someones life, only for that person to later turn around and sue them or do some other nasty thing.

Anyways, I digress..
    Last edited by richfisher6969; 26th July 2017 at 12:52 PM.

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Glad it worked out for you after the hassle you had to go through.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Glad it worked out for you after the hassle you had to go through.
    Thank you Hednic for the kind words.

Always be smelling

Quote Originally Posted by richfisher6969 View Post
    Wow! What a nasty human being. It's hard to believe people like this actually exist! But then again he lives in the hicksville of rural Oklahoma.
    I don't think living in rural Oklahoma has anything to do with this. It is a nice place with nice people.