Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 39
  1. #1

    Default Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Hi to all basenoters
    I have a question for all: speaking of vintage Miss Dior, is there some difference between the cologne and the eau de toilette? In composition and smell. I've often read vintages colognes are stronger than nowadays' but what I would like to know if how would you describe MD different concentrations if compared. The cologne is the easiest to find and it is often no overpriced, so I would like to buy it

    Thank you.
    Kind regards.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Hello Giturko-

    Vintage Miss Dior EDC (in the houndstooth packaging) is very beautiful and potent when compared to any current cologne; however, it is not as full-bodied and long lasting as the vintage EDT from the same era. As it should be, the cologne is a lighter formulation, but it is still very true to the vintage scent, so it will give you a good sense of the vintage Miss Dior DNA. If you try the vintage EDC first and like it, I will wager that you will seek out the vintage EDT (or perhaps the vintage parfum) eventually!

    Good luck! Vintage Miss Dior is my favorite perfume so any formulation is fine with me.
    Currently wearing: Bandit by Robert Piguet

  3. #3

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Thank you Grayspoole! I must admit I haven't yet smelled this famous chypre, shame on me So this will be completely a blind buy. But I know the fragrance notes and I like them all, I am sure I'll be not disappointed.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Grayspoole,
    since you seem to be an expert about it, I would like to ask, if I may, until which edition should Miss Dior be considered faithful to the original.

    Thank you
    Last edited by Gilturko; 17th August 2017 at 11:03 PM.

  4. #4
    Smellcheck
    Cook.bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    1,674

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    In my experience, the cologne versions do not survive aging nearly as well as the EDTs (and the parfums, of course). The colognes very often lose all their topnotes, and I've even gotten a couple of totally spoiled ones. But those were houndstooth labels from the 1960s/70s, and were splash bottles so more prone to spoilage.

    I buy quite a lot of vintage Diors, but more of the Roudnitskas than of Miss Dior, although I do have the Miss in 3 or 4 vintages. The bottle in your photo is quite a good vintage, and I agree with you about its probable age. But you do know that it's an EDT, right? I only ask because your OP was inquiring about cologne.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    In my experience, the cologne versions do not survive aging nearly as well as the EDTs (and the parfums, of course).
    Hi Cook.bot, thank you for the recommendation, what you point out is very useful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    The bottle in your photo is quite a good vintage, and I agree with you about its probable age. But you do know that it's an EDT, right? I only ask because your OP was inquiring about cologne.
    Yes I do know it is the eau de toilette I was just wondering if it could have been wiser searching it instead of the cologne, since Grayspoole gave me some advice about the formula. Now thanks to both of you I think it will be better to search for an edt or edp.

    Thank you!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Dear Giturko-

    I'm sorry that I didn't see your follow-up question sooner.

    I believe the EDT in the photo you posted is a later packaging than the original version (from the 1990's?) It may be very good, but I have not tried the EDT in that specific bottle.

    Vintage Miss Dior EDT in this atomizer is wonderful:

    IMG_2603.jpg

    If you get this type of splash, you could transfer it to an atomizer:

    IMG_2604.jpg

    Here's a family photo of most of Miss Diors--EDC, EDT, and parfum--all delightful!

    IMG_1488.jpg

    Good luck with your search for vintage Miss Dior. I hope you like it.
    Currently wearing: Bandit by Robert Piguet

  7. #7
    Smellcheck
    Cook.bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    1,674

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    I must say, of the 4 different vintages I own, this picture from grayspoole is my very favorite edition. It's richer, more animalic, and just more fully-fleshed than all my others -- even the parfum. Which is kind of sad, since this is the ugliest bottle they ever produced -- well, actually the bottle isn't so bad, but the cap is thin, flimsy plastic that falls off nearly every time I touch it. But oh, the smell of it.....

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post

    Vintage Miss Dior EDT in this atomizer is wonderful:

    IMG_2603.jpg

  8. #8

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    I must say, of the 4 different vintages I own, this picture from grayspoole is my very favorite edition. It's richer, more animalic, and just more fully-fleshed than all my others -- even the parfum. Which is kind of sad, since this is the ugliest bottle they ever produced -- well, actually the bottle isn't so bad, but the cap is thin, flimsy plastic that falls off nearly every time I touch it. But oh, the smell of it.....
    Dear Cook.bot--

    I agree 100%--there's something about these vintage Dior atomizers that just works so well. I have Miss Dior, Diorella, and Diorissimo EDT's in these bottles and they are all great. I think the atomizer disperses the right amount of perfume (I usually do 4-5 sprays) to have impact and longevity. With the dab on extraits, I think I apply less so I get a softer sillage, or perhaps it's the different formulation. I have put the splash Miss Dior EDC in an atomizer as well, and that is also very nice.

    The plastic cap is regrettable, but overall I love these.
    Currently wearing: Bandit by Robert Piguet

  9. #9
    Smellcheck
    Cook.bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    1,674

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    I agree 100%--there's something about these vintage Dior atomizers that just works so well. I have Miss Dior, Diorella, and Diorissimo EDT's in these bottles and they are all great.
    I'm envious. My dream is to get that bottle style full of well-kept Diorama, which is my personal favorite of the old Diors. I've come to believe I like it even better than old Diorella.

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    I have put the splash Miss Dior EDC in an atomizer as well, and that is also very nice.
    I'm generally a fan of splash bottles, but I think I'll try this with my EDC and see if I like it even better.

    Question for you: in your "family photo" of the Misses, what is that tall bottle that's behind and to the right of the ribboned houndstooth bottle? The one that seems to have deeply cut glass in a sort of woven pattern, and a gold cap? I haven't seen that bottle before.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    I'm envious. My dream is to get that bottle style full of well-kept Diorama, which is my personal favorite of the old Diors. I've come to believe I like it even better than old Diorella.

    I'm generally a fan of splash bottles, but I think I'll try this with my EDC and see if I like it even better.

    Question for you: in your "family photo" of the Misses, what is that tall bottle that's behind and to the right of the ribboned houndstooth bottle? The one that seems to have deeply cut glass in a sort of woven pattern, and a gold cap? I haven't seen that bottle before.
    Hello again Cook.bot-

    It's so much fun to discuss vintage Dior perfumes with another fan. I do enjoy my vintage Guerlains, Carons, Balmains etc. etc. but the vintage perfumes produced by Dior in its heyday were my first vintage obsession and I love every single one.

    I have some vintage Diorama parfum and some EDT which will probably do for me right now. It's a rare one! Do you perceive a connection between Diorama and vintage (pre-cumin, pre 1980's) Femme? I do! Vintage Femme is very beautiful, especially in the vintage PDT, and probably easier to find affordably than Diorama--perhaps that is another option? PM me if you would like me to send you a sample of vintage Femme PDT.

    My vintage Dior unicorn is Dior Dior. It's impossible to find. I have one of those teeny tiny pebble bottles and that's it...alas! I try not to think about it.

    But back to Miss Dior. Yes, I do have an unusual EDT bottle--you have sharp eyes! I have not done enough research but it is the older EDT, 3 oz. and it smells great. I believe I saw vintage ad depicting this bottle but I neglected to save the image. It has circular "handles" molded into the glass that are reminiscent of the beautiful amphora bottles. Here's someone's photo of the same bottle and box that I found:
    IMG_2605.jpg.

    If anyone knows has more information on this bottle, I'd love to hear it. I will keep searching and perhaps I will find that ad again.

    This thread is making me choose my Diors for my SOTD--I wore Diorissimo parfum yesterday, which was wonderfully refreshing in the heat.

    Have a great vintage scented day all.
    Currently wearing: Bandit by Robert Piguet

  11. #11
    Smellcheck
    Cook.bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    1,674

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    I have some vintage Diorama parfum and some EDT which will probably do for me right now. It's a rare one! Do you perceive a connection between Diorama and vintage (pre-cumin, pre 1980's) Femme? I do! Vintage Femme is very beautiful, especially in the vintage PDT, and probably easier to find affordably than Diorama--perhaps that is another option? PM me if you would like me to send you a sample of vintage Femme PDT.
    My only Femme is not very vintage, though not current. Blasphemously, I rather like the cuminy one, because I love cumin scents.

    I'm more of a Roudnitska collector than Dior collector. I definitely need some old Femme PDT. I love its male counterpart too, Moustache.

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    My vintage Dior unicorn is Dior Dior. It's impossible to find. I have one of those teeny tiny pebble bottles and that's it...alas! I try not to think about it.
    Finally I get to gloat a little! I found a quarter-ounce parfum of it -- and only got it because is was misidentified by the seller. It was this full to start with:

    Dior-Dior_parfum_quarterounce.jpg

    But I've been a little too generous with sharing samples, and it's down to less than a quarter of that now. It's heart-breakingly beautiful.

    (Gosh, that photo was huge -- I hope the forum software shrinks it down.)

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    It has circular "handles" molded into the glass that are reminiscent of the beautiful amphora bottles.
    That's gorgeous. I'm going to be keeping an eye out for one of those. Do you know if all the Diors came in that bottle?

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    This thread is making me choose my Diors for my SOTD--I wore Diorissimo parfum yesterday, which was wonderfully refreshing in the heat.
    I wish I loved Diorissimo but I just can't stand LOTV scents. I know it was one of Roudnitska's proudest moments, and I own it because I'm a completist, but I just don't love it. And I have yet to acquire a vintage Eau Fraiche.

    You & I definitely need to be following each other. I'll PM you and maybe we can work out some swaps in the future.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Hello Cook.bot-

    Let us revel in further musings on vintage Diors...

    Your Dior Dior parfum is gorgeous! And so generous of you to share. I will dole out droplets from my tiny pebble bottle to myself only, like a miser. I think Dior Dior would really be magnificent, as a greeny woody chypre, if we could apply proper lashings of it from one of the original EDT atomizers.

    I also think my love for vintage Diors is really based on my admiration for Roudnitska, Carles, and Vacher. That said, I have to admit I did not appreciate Diorissimo immediately. I do like LOTV notes in combination with others. I kept trying different vintage bottles of Diorissimo, different vintage formulations, and gradually, it won me over, but I wear it in the summer only. The Diorissimo in the vintage EDC and EDT feel too transparent to me (I like big perfumes) but vintage Diorissimo parfum is great. Most often I wear the recent Diorissimo parfum (2014), which is the only newer Dior in my wardrobe. This bottle:

    IMG_2607.JPG.
    It's a little sharper than the vintage parfum but I find it quite true to the original.

    I have not tried Moustache...but I am curious.

    I do not know if other Dior perfumes were issued in that columnar bottle with the handles. Over the weekend, I will try to search for more information.

    Have a fragrant Friday!
    Currently wearing: Bandit by Robert Piguet

  13. #13

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Hi Grayspoole and Cook.bot!

    First of all sorry if I join the discussion so late, I've been on holidays and I have not checked the forum.
    Yours are very detailed answers and contributions and all the picture uploaded are really helpful.
    Luckily it's not so hard to find the plastic cap bottle here and there, and now I am very curious of smelling it especially because of the animalic aspects.

    I've recently smelled the present MD edition. It reminded me of Aromatics Elixir. But I smelled it from a tester bottle, without spritzing it on my skin, so I can't add more to what I've already wrote. Well it's indeed still different from today's marketed scents. If the modern looks so nice and outstanding I can guess how the vintage will be.

    Thank you very much!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    Vintage Miss Dior EDT in this atomizer is wonderful:

    IMG_2603.jpg
    Is it there some difference between the atomizer and the natural spray? I saw some bottles as identical as the one in this picture, but on the box I read Vaporisateur instead of Atomiseur.
    Last edited by Gilturko; 17th August 2017 at 11:05 PM.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilturko View Post
    Hi Grayspoole and Cook.bot!

    First of all sorry if I join the discussion so late, I've been on holidays and I have not checked the forum.
    Yours are very detailed answers and contributions and all the picture uploaded are really helpful.
    Luckily it's not so hard to find the plastic cap bottle here and there, and now I am very curious of smelling it especially because of the animalic aspects.

    I've recently smelled the present MD edition. It reminded me of Aromatics Elixir. But I smelled it from a tester bottle, without spritzing it on my skin, so I can't add more to what I've already wrote. Well it's indeed still different from today's marketed scents. If the modern looks so nice and outstanding I can guess how the vintage will be.

    Thank you very much!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Is it there some difference between the atomizer and the natural spray? I saw some bottles as identical as the one in this picture, but on the box I read Vaporisateur instead of Atomiseur.
    Hello Gilturko-

    So current Miss Dior (the Originale version, not the Cherie/Bouquet/pink patchouli variations, I assume?) smells like Aromatics Elixir...fascinating! Perhaps it's the patchouli (a big note in AE, more subtle in vintage MD). I like Aromatics Elixir too, more in the vintage form than in the current, and I find it wears as chypre on me to the end. Vintage Miss Dior opens as a greenish chypre, but then it dries down to warm musks and woods.

    I'm sorry but I don't know if there is a difference between Atomiseur and Vaporisateur. All of my vintage Dior EDT's are natural sprays but I don't have the boxes for the majority of them.
    Currently wearing: Bandit by Robert Piguet

  15. #15
    Smellcheck
    Cook.bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    1,674

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't know if there is a difference between Atomiseur and Vaporisateur. All of my vintage Dior EDT's are natural sprays but I don't have the boxes for the majority of them.
    [EDIT: I got this totally wrong in the following post. As several posters have made clear, I reversed the terms 'atomizer' and 'vaporisateur' and apologize for the error. Obviously I did not "recall correctly".]

    If I recall correctly, 'vaporisateur' was a term used when the contents of a bottle were pressurized, and that pressure was what caused the spray action. When you hold down the spray button of a vaporisateur, it will continue to spray as long as you're holding the button. With an atomizer bottle, you will get one measured spray no matter how long you hold down the button, so you have to pump it to get multiple sprays.

    Pressurized bottles stopped being made in (I think) the 1980s, so any bottle bearing that nomenclature will be older.
    Last edited by Cook.bot; 13th August 2017 at 05:47 PM. Reason: stupidity

  16. #16
    Always be smelling
    epapsiou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Oud Forest
    Posts
    3,808

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    I think that was atomiser.
    Beauty needs no morality or righteousness.
    It, like nature, does not give a shit.
    Currently wearing: Tribute Attar by Amouage

  17. #17

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    If I recall correctly, 'vaporisateur' was a term used when the contents of a bottle were pressurized, and that pressure was what caused the spray action. When you hold down the spray button of a vaporisateur, it will continue to spray as long as you're holding the button. With an atomizer bottle, you will get one measured spray no matter how long you hold down the button, so you have to pump it to get multiple sprays.

    Pressurized bottles stopped being made in (I think) the 1980s, so any bottle bearing that nomenclature will be older.
    I think epapisou is correct -- at least in the case of Dior fragrances, Atomiseur/Atomizer indicates a pressurized bottle.
    But I agree with you as to when these bottles were phased out. I have had atomizer bottles that dated to the early-to-mid 80s.

    By the way, the atomizer bottles I own are some of my favorites. I think the fragrances tend to be better preserved than those in natural spray bottles. If so (and I'm not simply deluding myself), it might be a function of the fact that the fragrance is under a propellant gas rather than air.
    Of course, the risk when buying vintage atomizer bottles is that the pressure can be pretty weak after all this time.
    Last edited by RoRo; 13th August 2017 at 03:37 AM.

  18. #18
    Smellcheck
    Cook.bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    1,674

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    So are both of you saying that I had the terms reversed? Atomizers are pressurized, and vapos are natural spray?

    Must be someplace we can verify this with certainty..... and would Dior's terminology not be the same as the rest of the industry?

  19. #19

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    So are both of you saying that I had the terms reversed? Atomizers are pressurized, and vapos are natural spray?
    Hi Cook.bot,

    yes, the Atomiseur is the pressurized bottle, the content is indicated in grams and milliliters, and often you can read behind the box a warning notice.

    Vaporisateur is the natural spray, and the content is only in milliliters.

    I attach some picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gilturko; 17th August 2017 at 11:07 PM.

  20. #20
    Smellcheck
    Cook.bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    1,674

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Well, gosh, I feel like such a dummy.

    This is what comes of shooting off your mouth without taking a look around you. I have bottles of both vapos and atomizers sitting right next to me. Had I just picked one up and sprayed it, I wouldn't have made such a stupid mistake. Will edit my original post to reflect my chagrin.
    Last edited by Cook.bot; 13th August 2017 at 05:49 PM.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    Well, gosh, I feel like such a dummy.
    Don't! We are here to help and inform each other
    Anyhow, since you have both vapo and atomizer, do you detect any difference between them? It's often said that old atomizers keep better the fragrance than sprays.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    Hello Gilturko-

    So current Miss Dior (the Originale version, not the Cherie/Bouquet/pink patchouli variations, I assume?) smells like Aromatics Elixir...fascinating!
    Yes, the Originale. At least to me: I smelled it recently in a department store and it reminded me of AE. If I remember well, it was the edp. I think it could be the patchouli, as you have said.

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    Vintage Miss Dior opens as a greenish chypre, but then it dries down to warm musks and woods.
    That's extremely alluring. My quest for a vintage bottle has begun!
    Last edited by Gilturko; 13th August 2017 at 06:01 PM.

  22. #22
    Smellcheck
    Cook.bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    1,674

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilturko View Post
    Anyhow, since you have both vapo and atomizer, do you detect any difference between them? It's often said that old atomizers keep better the fragrance than sprays.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Yes, I think I do. If you scroll down from the very top of this thread, I have the 2nd bottle of EdT pictured -- tall plastic cap, 112ml, atomiseur. And I think it has the best scent of any MD I own, and smells like it could have been bottled yesterday, all notes intact. Many of my other vintage Diors in "vapos" have lost top notes, and, in the case of one Diorama, is deteriorating so quickly that I think I should use it up before it's dead.

    I haven't smelled the current MD Originale, but I wore Aromatics Elixir just yesterday, and it's hard for me to imagine any Dior scent ever smelling like that.

  23. #23

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Hi all! May I revive this lovely thread with a question? I am just getting into vintage, and after smelling Vol de Nuit & falling in love with it, I'm very curious about vintage Miss Dior too.

    I'm currently eyeing the bottle in the picture below, but the cap is lookings slightly different than the cap in the pictures in this thread. Does anyone have any idea how old this bottle may be, and if it seems legit?

    miss dior.jpeg

  24. #24
    Always be smelling
    epapsiou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Oud Forest
    Posts
    3,808

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowtone View Post
    Hi all! May I revive this lovely thread with a question? I am just getting into vintage, and after smelling Vol de Nuit & falling in love with it, I'm very curious about vintage Miss Dior too.

    I'm currently eyeing the bottle in the picture below, but the cap is lookings slightly different than the cap in the pictures in this thread. Does anyone have any idea how old this bottle may be, and if it seems legit?

    miss dior.jpeg
    seems legit.
    It is atomiser so the juice should be good. But because it is atomiser you need to be careful spraying.
    Beauty needs no morality or righteousness.
    It, like nature, does not give a shit.
    Currently wearing: Tribute Attar by Amouage

  25. #25
    Wearing Perfume Right Now
    Bavard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    3,906

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowtone View Post
    Hi all! May I revive this lovely thread with a question? I am just getting into vintage, and after smelling Vol de Nuit & falling in love with it, I'm very curious about vintage Miss Dior too.
    Vol de Nuit and Miss Dior are a couple good ones, on my full-bottle wish list.

  26. #26
    Smellcheck
    Cook.bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    1,674

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Quote Originally Posted by epapsiou View Post
    seems legit.
    It is atomiser so the juice should be good. But because it is atomiser you need to be careful spraying.
    I've never seen that cap with the gold top and bottom rings, but the rest of it looks fine. I say give it a chance! Let's judge this frag not by the color of its cap, but by the content of its character.

    The EdT in the ribbed tall bottle is my favorite iteration of Miss Dior. And the pressurized bottles seem to preserve the juice perfectly.

    Edit: Yellowtone, I just noticed that your bottle is 4 ounces (120g), and I've never seen a bottle that large before. I think the largest I've seen is 112ml. So maybe that cap was something they only used on that large size?
    Last edited by Cook.bot; 3rd November 2017 at 02:54 PM.

  27. #27

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Dear Yellowtone (and all)

    Voici les 3 atomiseurs...from a 1967 ad, reportedly. It should be lovely... Enjoy!

    5453096f22db37b72694343d7a46bb9a--miss-dior-rene-gruau.jpg
    Currently wearing: Bandit by Robert Piguet

  28. #28

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    Thanks guys! I figured it was a pre-1980 one based on other criteria (no barcode, no green dot, no e in front of the quantity), but 1967 is far older than I expected. No idea if it's still any good though,, the seller says he has no idea what it is supposed to smell like.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I just went ahead and bought it! Thank you grayspoole for posting the ad, it was the deciding factor for me. Now let's hope it's still good!

  29. #29
    Sniff all the things.
    AceyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Culver City
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    While everyone seems at peak information sharing I suppose I'll throw mine up on stage.

    This is the 60ml atomizer I have on the way from overseas. It has the 'e' Estimated Symbol, which would mean something (after 1971, at best) but aside from that I don't know the other principal tells to look for.

    Thanks for any archeological dating y'all can provide!

    /Acey
    Attached Images Attached Images

  30. #30
    Always be smelling
    epapsiou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Oud Forest
    Posts
    3,808

    Default Re: Miss Dior vintage cologne

    edit
    Last edited by epapsiou; 3rd November 2017 at 05:01 PM.
    Beauty needs no morality or righteousness.
    It, like nature, does not give a shit.
    Currently wearing: Tribute Attar by Amouage

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000