Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Room Scent Of The Day - August 2017

What will you be scenting your home with this month?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Room Scent Of The Day - August 2017

Today the house is being scented with "Brasilia" by Astier De Villatte
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Pecksniff's Grapefruit & Citron candle

Today the house is being scented with "Broadway" by Astier De Villatte

Champion Thread Killer

Blog Entries

This may be a bit off topic but I don't scent my house. With windows mostly open the tropical breezes here in southeast Florida seems to have something in bloom always. From night blooming jasmine, hibiscus, sago palm, fresh cut various grass lawns to frangipani, sea breeze, the fresh smell of a tropical shower and native flowers I have a constantly changing panorama of scents floating through my rooms.
    we have seen the enemy...and he is us.-Pogo
    Currently wearing: Envy for Men by Gucci

Voluspa "Baltic Amber" candle
    Currently wearing: Vanille Jolie by Ava Luxe

Today the house is being scented with "Cabourg" by Astier De Villatte

Thumbs up Re: Room Scent Of The Day - August 2017

Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

Voluspa "Ambre Lumiere" candle

Today the house is being scented with "Delphes" by Astier De Villatte

Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Perfumes

Today the house is being scented with "Honolulu" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Naples" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Saint Honore" by Astier De Villatte

HermŔs, temps de pluie
    Perfumes

Today the house is being scented with "La Tournelle" by Astier De Villatte

Perfumes

Today the house is being scented with "Aoyama" by Astier De Villatte

Perfumes

Today the house is being scented with "Alger" by Astier De Villatte

Perfumes

Voluspa "Ambre Lumiere" candle

Today the house is being scented with "Anchorage" by Astier De Villatte

Perfumes

Blog Entries

I am burning the Shoyeido Circle (Enmei) from the Select series.

Today the house is being scented with "Brasilia" by Astier De Villatte

Perfumes

Vanilla cupcake by Yankee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford

Today the house is being scented with "Broadway" by Astier De Villatte

The power of bleu

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    This may be a bit off topic but I don't scent my house. With windows mostly open the tropical breezes here in southeast Florida seems to have something in bloom always. From night blooming jasmine, hibiscus, sago palm, fresh cut various grass lawns to frangipani, sea breeze, the fresh smell of a tropical shower and native flowers I have a constantly changing panorama of scents floating through my rooms.
    Nice! I'm jealous ... not only for the lovely natural scents, but to be able to have the windows open. It's way too hot here to have the windows open and not run the air conditioning.
    I've trademarked the color bleu