Code of Conduct

Default *** Help me decide which one - Versace Eros / Versace Dylan blue / Azzaro Wanted ***

Hi guys need some help in deciding between these 3

Versace Eros
    Versace Dylan Blue
    Azzaro Wanted

I want something good for warmer weather and with good performance and projection. ( happy to hear any other suggestion )

Default Re: *** Help me decide which one - Versace Eros / Versace Dylan blue / Azzaro Wanted ***

Of those 3, Dylan Blue.

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: *** Help me decide which one - Versace Eros / Versace Dylan blue / Azzaro Wanted ***

Azzaro Wanted
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I wouldn't be inclined to really recommend any of those, though I like Eros and Wanted myself. Wanted is something of an acquired taste, some find it vile. But I really love how it smells in the dry-down, so I think Wanted would be my recommendation.

The most universally appealing of that group however is probably Dylan Blue. It's probably the best in the group as far as compositions go, but again...Wanted for me.

Dylan blue all the way for me. Eros has this terrible cloying sweetness, like an amplified synthetic sweet&low taste but in the smell. Like cheap dryer sheets, or bubble gum thats so sweet it hurts your teeth. Prolly not the majority feels about Eros, but that's what it does to me. I just don't care for azzaro wanted that much. Eros is incredibly strong also. I even tried spraying Eros on my shoe cause I wanted so bad to like it, but the bubblegum just floated right up into my nose. HAHAHA
    Last edited by Jason125; 11th August 2017 at 01:14 AM.

Currently wearing: Layton by Parfums de Marly

Basenotes Plus

All quite vile.
    Currently wearing: Zino Davidoff by Davidoff

Dylan Blue is my most complimented scent.

I can't in good conscience recommend any of those 3 you listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyv&r View Post
    I want something good for warmer weather and with good performance and projection. ( happy to hear any other suggestion )
    Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche
    Bulgari Pour Homme
    Bukgari Pour Homme Extreme

Yet another vote for Azzaro Wanted
    Currently wearing: Ambré Noble by Zara

I'll vote for Dylan Blue. To me, it works better in warmer weather than the other two.

don't deceive with belief

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyv&r View Post
    Hi guys need some help in deciding between these 3

Versace Eros
    Versace Dylan Blue
    Azzaro Wanted

All of these are vile and cannot be recommended in good conscience, as some others have noted.

A few suggestions -

Bvlgari Pour Homme Extreme (+1 on this)
    New West for Him
    Grey Vetiver
    Declaration d'Un Soir
    Bogart Signature

None

Hands down Eros will give you more mileage in terms of performance

For me Eros definitely performs the best and would be my pick

Basenotes Plus

Friend raved about Eros and I bought a small travel bottle on her insistence. I really don't care for it and I have tried to like it.
    Currently wearing: Royal Mayfair by Creed