Code of Conduct

Thread: Scentbox

Default Scentbox

So, I just got my first monthly scent box front Scentbox.com. I have to say, it's pretty great! I purchased the 2 samples per month subscription and got a discount on the first month, which was 50% off. I ordered Bentley Azzure and Versace Dylan Blue. They came in these awesome little twist up cases, that holds the 8mL spray vials. Kind if like a lipstick. The cases themselves were housed in a really nice little box, and the box was shipped in really cool gold bubble wrap. They definitely try to keep up with the sophistication of cologne wearing. If they succeed or not, not sure, but they do try! They also included a coupon for 20% off a full size bottle with my box.

The scents themselves are great too. I like the Bentley Azure better, at the initial spray at least. I haven't worn either of them to really decide.

Either way, it is great if you're looking for something new, and want to sample a bunch of colognes. The 8mL sizes are more than enough to sample, amd should last until the next box comes.
    The company resides in California, and shipping took about 4 days to get to me in NJ.

Customer service was also EXTREMELY prompt, as well as helpful, which is a huge plus!

Ive added some pictures below, to see the packaging
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Scentbox

Congrats and enjoy!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.