Code of Conduct

Thread: Como Tu Fuerza

Default Como Tu Fuerza

No doubt, a cheap, less complex version of JPG's Le Male. Branded, I prefer this one. Unbranded, I don't know.

Questio: In case you smelt / wore or wear it, what was / is your experience on it? How would you describe it having ol' JPG's Le Male as a reference?

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Como Tu Fuerza

Which house makes this scent?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Which house makes this scent?
    Well, I would not call it house, it is rather a lab called RNB. I think that referring to RNB as a "house" is way too presumptuous.

This is a clone that, in my opinion, has a wonderful development and complexity; it is a dirty cheap one sold in Spain's leading value supermarket, Mercadona. So as you can imagine, this is far from being a "niche house" scent. I'd rather say it is a "mass supermarket" one

Fortunately it is not sold locally; someone asked me if I were wearing JPG LM when actually wearing the clone. I gave it another try, some hours passed before posting this thread, which I did because its dry down notes were quite enjoyable: bottom line, one of the best cheapos I have, an amazing value for money (despite its tenacity and silage, a little bit too much for my tastes).

I have the impression that in Spain it could be pervasive while on any public transportation mean during one's way to work. That is not the case in Argentina.

As to the lack of responses, it shows it does not play along Basenoters preferences. But still, let's leave this for others who might be curious about this one.
    Last edited by Pollux; 13th August 2017 at 07:09 PM.

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Appreciate the info on this.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    As to the lack of responses, it shows it does not play along Basenoters preferences.
    I guess 99% of people here have never heard of it, let alone trying it. I will be interested in trying this one. Thank you for the feedback.
    Currently wearing: Passion by Annick Goutal

Have you tried Le Male Terrible? It's also a more complex, palatable flanker of Le Male