Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    People of Zee Wurl, Relax
    IsoESuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,496

    Default Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    I just got an email about this - had no idea anything new was in the works. Anyone try it? I really like Feu Secret and have been wearing it a lot. At first I thought it was a little safe for him, but the more I wore it, the more it clicked how good it was. Still safe, but really interesting and fun to wear. Sandalwood wasn't listed as a note in Few Secret but it seems to compose a chunk of the base and I really like that part. Unsettled is described as a "creamy sandalwood scent..." so that immediately grabbed my attention. Anyway, this isn't a Feu Secret thread, so here is some info about Unsettled:

    NOTES:

    Bergamot :: China Black Tea :: Clary Sage :: Pineapple :: New Caledonian Sandalwood :: Labdanum :: Vanilla :: Ocean Breezes

    Little blurb about it from the website:

    Unsettled is a fresh, creamy sandalwood scent with a delicious tea and pineapple accord that recalls a beach holiday. It includes an absolute of China black tea and sustainably harvested sandalwood from New Caledonia.

    Click here for the link to his page.

    If anyone has tried this (deadidol, ClaireV, or the other folks who usually are on top on indie things) I would love to hear some first impressions.
    Currently wearing: Melkmeisje by Baruti

  2. #2

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Thanks for the info!
    I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.

    Mother Teresa
    <div class="bnsotd"><b>Currently wearing:</b> <a href="ID26123788.html"><img src="http://www.basenotes.net/photos/products/33/26123788-8201.jpg"> Gris Clair by Serge Lutens</a></div>

  3. #3

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Sounds great. Thanks for the heads up! Seems like there is a 9ml sprayer option.

  4. #4
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    239,378

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    Ditto
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  5. #5
    Basenotes Institution dougczar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,835

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Some very good releases previously from Bruno Fazzolari. I will certainly give this one a try. Expecting it to be interesting at the very least.
    Current Spring Favorites:

    1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    4. Clive Christian - 1872 for Men
    5. Tom Ford - Rive d’Ambre
    6. Ermenegildo Zegna - Javanese Patchouli
    7. Les Nez - Turtle Vetiver Back
    8. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver EDP
    9. Creed - Green Valley
    10. Parfumerie Generale - Grand Siecle Intense 7.1

  6. #6
    Dependent pluran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Yachats, Oregon
    Posts
    9,615

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by IsoESuperman View Post
    ........... I really like Feu Secret and have been wearing it a lot. At first I thought it was a little safe for him, but the more I wore it, the more it clicked how good it was. Still safe, but really interesting and fun to wear. Sandalwood wasn't listed as a note in Few Secret but it seems to compose a chunk of the base and I really like that part. Unsettled is described as a "creamy sandalwood scent..."......
    Feu Secret is warm, relaxed, affable, clear and balanced. The turmeric really gives an unusual softness and life to woods. Perfumers should be all over that ingredient. Hell of a fragrance. The high quality edible and buoyant feeling iris, the whole fragrance balanced perfectly between melancholy and freshness. Hope the new fragrance gives some of that same style. I like this Fazzolari guy a lot.
    Last edited by pluran; 31st August 2017 at 10:38 AM.

  7. #7
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    451

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    I got the same email from them. I think it was created to celebrate some anniversary of a gallery. The New Caledonian sandalwood is most likely the Australian variety - round and creamy. I'm a bit concerned how the "ocean breezy" note would work. I hope it doesn't come out synthetic.
    Writing about the art of smelling good at ScentBound.co.

    "If a fragrance is too perfect or too pretty, it becomes boring. Fragrances – like people – have to have some kind of imperfection." - Frederic Malle
    Currently wearing: Sycomore (new) by Chanel

  8. #8
    Super Member ctboom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    NYC & NJ
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by ScentBound View Post
    I got the same email from them. I think it was created to celebrate some anniversary of a gallery. The New Caledonian sandalwood is most likely the Australian variety - round and creamy. I'm a bit concerned how the "ocean breezy" note would work. I hope it doesn't come out synthetic.
    I thought Fazzolari championed the synthetic elements of modern perfumery,to a remarkable effect (even if too much for me), and that's what made him subversive?
    Currently wearing: Ruh by Pekji

  9. #9
    Basenotes Institution rynegne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    13,841

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Typically, these are two different varieties of sandalwood. New Caledonian sandalwood isn't very sharp and has a sort of a heavy in the basenotes with a woody-syrupy thing going on while Australian is more aromatic and top heavy with a sharp woody/fresh aesthetic.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScentBound View Post
    I got the same email from them. I think it was created to celebrate some anniversary of a gallery. The New Caledonian sandalwood is most likely the Australian variety - round and creamy. I'm a bit concerned how the "ocean breezy" note would work. I hope it doesn't come out synthetic.

  10. #10
    Basenotes Plus

    Starblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,299

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    I'm one of the strange ones who really likes Room 237 (it's the costus!), so I'll try anything he makes.

  11. #11
    People of Zee Wurl, Relax
    IsoESuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,496

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by pluran View Post
    Feu Secret is warm, relaxed, affable, clear and balanced. The turmeric really gives an unusual softness and life to woods. Perfumers should be all over that ingredient. Hell of a fragrance. The high quality edible and buoyant feeling iris, the whole fragrance balanced perfectly between melancholy and freshness. Hope the new fragrance gives some of that same style. I like this Fazzolari guy a lot.
    Agreed, regarding both Feu Secret and the man who created it. On the strength of Au Delà Narcisse (des Montagnes), Lampblack, and Feu Secret alone, I consider him one of the most talented modern perfumers. Au Delà Narcisse is blindingly gorgeous, simply stunning, and stunningly simple...but really, no words can accurately express my reverence for it.

    Also interesting to note that Unsettled was, in part, inspired by a 1938 Jean Patou release called Colony which was apparently a pineapple scent. I've never smelled Colony, but I'm hoping it's closer to whatever it smelled like than another certain (in)famous modern pineapple scent. Either way, a creamy sandalwood/black tea/pineapple/labdanum fragrance sounds potentially excellent. Instead of a sample, I might go for the 9ml "chapbook" just because it looks kind of cool and is only $38. I have a feeling I'll end up with a full bottle, though.

    Really looking forward to trying this.
    Currently wearing: Melkmeisje by Baruti

  12. #12

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Early impression is that this one's a durable, real sandalwood — buttery, rich, and a tad leathery (not peanutty at all). The pineapple note is very tastefully done, smelling nothing like you-know-what. It doesn't come off quite as complicated as some of his older scents, but it's clear that a lot of thought went into finessing the main materials. The tea note is the trickiest to spot, but it seems to work as a bridge between the pineapple and the sandalwood. If you've been searching for an authentic sandalwood that radiates warmth, this one's definitely worth a look as that's what the scent's all about.

  13. #13
    Dependent pluran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Yachats, Oregon
    Posts
    9,615

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by IsoESuperman View Post
    Agreed, regarding both Feu Secret and the man who created it. On the strength of Au Delà Narcisse (des Montagnes), Lampblack, and Feu Secret alone, I consider him one of the most talented modern perfumers. Au Delà Narcisse is blindingly gorgeous, simply stunning, and stunningly simple...but really, no words can accurately express my reverence for it.

    Also interesting to note that Unsettled was, in part, inspired by a 1938 Jean Patou release called Colony which was apparently a pineapple scent. I've never smelled Colony, but I'm hoping it's closer to whatever it smelled like than another certain (in)famous modern pineapple scent. Either way, a creamy sandalwood/black tea/pineapple/labdanum fragrance sounds potentially excellent. Instead of a sample, I might go for the 9ml "chapbook" just because it looks kind of cool and is only $38. I have a feeling I'll end up with a full bottle, though.

    Really looking forward to trying this.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadidol View Post
    Early impression is that this one's a durable, real sandalwood — buttery, rich, and a tad leathery (not peanutty at all). The pineapple note is very tastefully done, smelling nothing like you-know-what. It doesn't come off quite as complicated as some of his older scents, but it's clear that a lot of thought went into finessing the main materials. The tea note is the trickiest to spot, but it seems to work as a bridge between the pineapple and the sandalwood. If you've been searching for an authentic sandalwood that radiates warmth, this one's definitely worth a look as that's what the scent's all about.
    Thanks for that great info. Looking forward to it. Like those ones that make me happy. Really refreshing.

  14. #14
    People of Zee Wurl, Relax
    IsoESuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,496

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by deadidol View Post
    Early impression is that this one's a durable, real sandalwood — buttery, rich, and a tad leathery (not peanutty at all). The pineapple note is very tastefully done, smelling nothing like you-know-what. It doesn't come off quite as complicated as some of his older scents, but it's clear that a lot of thought went into finessing the main materials. The tea note is the trickiest to spot, but it seems to work as a bridge between the pineapple and the sandalwood. If you've been searching for an authentic sandalwood that radiates warmth, this one's definitely worth a look as that's what the scent's all about.
    Thanks deadidol, always appreciate your early impressions. I felt the same way about Feu Secret when I first smelled it. I was worried it marked a departure into safer, less complicated compositions, but after a dozen or so wearings I realize I just hadn't grasped how nuanced it was. There is a lot of subtle depth hidden in the incredible balance. If Unsettled is in a similar vein, I'll be a happy camper.

    I ordered the 9ml chapbook over the weekend, I'll post my impressions here once it arrives.
    Currently wearing: Melkmeisje by Baruti

  15. #15
    People of Zee Wurl, Relax
    IsoESuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,496

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Order arrived on Monday, I wore it that evening and as my SOTD today. Initial impressions - not my thing and I'm a bit disappointed (mainly due to the mental image I had of what it was going to be) but it is solid for what it is. As with all initial impressions, they are subject to change, sometimes wildly.

    I've myself to blame for assuming it would be something that it is not, but Unsettled is very "un-Bruno" in my opinion, and a marked departure from the rest of his work. [*note - I felt similarly when I first tried Feu Secret, which I now love*] What it is, from what I've been able to ascertain, is a tropical woody scent. The pineapple is not too sweet, but it is very prominent (and I agree with deadidol, it smells nothing like the Creed), as in front & center prominent during the opening and for a while afterwards. There is also a green woody/figgy note that comes across as dry and coconutty, as fig notes sometimes do. New Caledonian sandalwood is listed as a note, and I happen to have a sample of New Caledonian sandalwood oil so I wore that on my other hand while I wore Unsettled. I don't find the NC sandal oil to smell green/figgy, so that must be coming from somewhere else or from a combination of things. What I don't initially smell is labdanum, black tea, nor clary sage - but the pineapple, vanilla, and woody notes are there for sure. It smells of quality but is lacking the depth and evolution I've come to expect from the line.

    It's very well done for what it is, but I came in expecting a more obvious sandalwood and so far (which isn't very far) I'm not getting a lot of sandal until about 8 hours in. Deep into the drydown it is quite obviously there and smells fantastic (and the performance is great although it wears close) but I'm not too keen on waiting that long for the good stuff. It's definitely creamy, but more like Pina Colada creamy than sandalwood creamy. While I've smelled Mysore, Australian, Hawaiian, and New Caledonian, I'm by no means a sandalwood expert so take my assessment with a grain of salt.

    So, Bruno does tropical - I just don't really like tropical. And it is tastefully tropical, I'll give it that. As it pertains to the brief and Nevada Museum of Art exhibition it was originally created for, it makes sense. But for anyone who was hoping for something edgy or original along the lines of Room 237 or Lampblack, or correct and striking like
    Au Delà & AD Narcisse, this might catch you off-guard. Still, worth seeking out for any Fazzolari fans, if for nothing else than to see what a tropical detour smells like.

    I try not to complain when a band only plays stuff from a new album at a show. I'm sure it gets boring to play that one massive hit from your first album over and over and over. Fans booed when Dylan plugged in at Newport Folk Fest in 1965, but he played hundreds of acoustic sets afterwards. For the time being, I'll roll with it and see where it goes.
    Currently wearing: Melkmeisje by Baruti

  16. #16
    Basenotes Plus

    Cook.bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by IsoESuperman View Post
    For the time being, I'll roll with it and see where it goes.
    Well, for someone who DOES like tropical and is always alert to any non-sweet versions of it, your exhaustive analysis made this sound very attractive, IsoE. And a tropical with green/woody/fig tones (which I love about Ninfeo Mio) sounds just the ticket to me.

    I have yet to explore many Fazzolaris and I think this will be at the top of my list when I get to them this winter.

  17. #17
    People of Zee Wurl, Relax
    IsoESuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,496

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    Well, for someone who DOES like tropical and is always alert to any non-sweet versions of it, your exhaustive analysis made this sound very attractive, IsoE. And a tropical with green/woody/fig tones (which I love about Ninfeo Mio) sounds just the ticket to me.

    I have yet to explore many Fazzolaris and I think this will be at the top of my list when I get to them this winter.
    Absolutely recommended sampling to anyone who is looking for something tropical but doesn't want the same old trope, Unsettled nails that. Rest of the line goes without saying Recommended sampling for anyone who wants to try anything but doesn't want the same old!
    Currently wearing: Melkmeisje by Baruti

  18. #18
    Always be smelling

    epapsiou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Oud Forest
    Posts
    4,849

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    Well, for someone who DOES like tropical and is always alert to any non-sweet versions of it, your exhaustive analysis made this sound very attractive, IsoE. And a tropical with green/woody/fig tones (which I love about Ninfeo Mio) sounds just the ticket to me.

    I have yet to explore many Fazzolaris and I think this will be at the top of my list when I get to them this winter.
    No don't. IsoE is too kind. I think he has never bashed a fragrance in his life. Not even IRL.
    There are better Fazzolaris out there. All the ones we sampled at Twisted Lily were better than Unsettled. There , I said it
    I like this house and I'd rather you start exploring this house with his better creations.
    Last edited by epapsiou; 14th September 2017 at 02:35 AM.
    Beauty needs no morality or righteousness.
    It, like nature, does not give a shit
    Currently wearing: Phoenix by Keith Urban

  19. #19
    Basenotes Plus

    Cook.bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by epapsiou View Post
    No don't.
    There , I said it
    So bossy! I will if I want to, so nyah-nyah.

  20. #20
    Basenotes Plus

    Starblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,299

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Wow. I was hoping it wasn't going to be a genuinely tropical frag, but between the pineapple AND fig (a nemesis-note for me), I'll skip this one. I really loved Au Dela and thought Room 237 was fun. Still need to try the Au Dela Narcisse, but I'm afraid I'll be disappointed since the original version really did it for me.

  21. #21
    People of Zee Wurl, Relax
    IsoESuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,496

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by Starblind View Post
    Wow. I was hoping it wasn't going to be a genuinely tropical frag, but between the pineapple AND fig (a nemesis-note for me), I'll skip this one. I really loved Au Dela and thought Room 237 was fun. Still need to try the Au Dela Narcisse, but I'm afraid I'll be disappointed since the original version really did it for me.
    I wouldn't call it a "genuinely" tropical fragrance, as to me, those word equate to an overly sweet fruity mess - this is not that. My take on it might have been wordier/ramble-ier that deadidol's, but consider his take on it too, which contains no mention of a figgy/coconutty vibe.

    I hope you wouldn't discount trying Unsettled just because my first impression wasn't the best. If you love Au Delà and Room 237, I'd recommend trying the entire line, including this. I bet you'd find more that scratch an itch for you.
    Currently wearing: Melkmeisje by Baruti

  22. #22
    Basenotes Plus

    Starblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,299

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by IsoESuperman View Post
    I wouldn't call it a "genuinely" tropical fragrance, as to me, those word equate to an overly sweet fruity mess - this is not that. My take on it might have been wordier/ramble-ier that deadidol's, but consider his take on it too, which contains no mention of a figgy/coconutty vibe.

    I hope you wouldn't discount trying Unsettled just because my first impression wasn't the best. If you love Au Delà and Room 237, I'd recommend trying the entire line, including this. I bet you'd find more that scratch an itch for you.
    Tigerlily Pefumery in SF carries Fazzolari so I think I'll go have a sniff!

  23. #23

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Bump, wore Unsettled for the first time yesterday. I'll be blunt: my first impression is one of ambivalence. The primary notes I get from are a green/unripe pineapple, tea, and a leafy fig note - not rich and creamy - I detect no coconut, which would be a welcome addition for me. Is that green fig related to the interplay of green pineapple and tea? There’s also an ozonic/airy thread running throughout that lends a slight metallic/tangy energy.

    I'm not familiar with all the sandalwood varieties out there (and not New Caledonian) - but I really don't get much sandalwood. Boo, I wanted more buttery sandalwood - and maybe that's just not what New Caledonian smells like?

    Overall, it just seems kind of thin and not very interesting to me. It smells "nice" and I’ll wear it this summer (maybe it needs some heat...it was chilly yesterday) - but it isn't up the high bar that Bruno has set based on this first wear.
    Last edited by LiveJazz; 20th May 2018 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Typo
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

  24. #24
    People of Zee Wurl, Relax
    IsoESuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,496

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveJazz View Post
    Bump, wore Unsettled for the first time yesterday. I'll be blunt: my first impression is one of ambivalence.

    ...it isn't up the high bar that Bruno has set based on this first wear.
    That was my first thought when I tried it, and pretty much how all subsequent wearings have gone. The sweetness, while not overly sweet, I find to become grating...it's like a weird fuzzy feeling that doesn't jive with me. Almost like vanilla or tonka bolstered by some potent diffusive aromachem. I get little depth and character, which is uncharacteristic of Bruno's work. The late, late drydown (this stuff lasts absolutely forever on me, close to 24 hours) does hold an airy woody feeling of greenish/figgy sandal, as austrocaledonicum and spicatum can sometimes be, as opposed to the buttery/minty/plush Santalum album from Mysore and Timor.

    It's not terrible, but it might be least preferred Fazzolari. I'd also like to wear it in the heat and see how it does, which I haven't done yet.
    Currently wearing: Melkmeisje by Baruti

  25. #25

    Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Unsettled (A new one)

    Quote Originally Posted by IsoESuperman View Post
    That was my first thought when I tried it, and pretty much how all subsequent wearings have gone. The sweetness, while not overly sweet, I find to become grating...it's like a weird fuzzy feeling that doesn't jive with me. Almost like vanilla or tonka bolstered by some potent diffusive aromachem. I get little depth and character, which is uncharacteristic of Bruno's work. The late, late drydown (this stuff lasts absolutely forever on me, close to 24 hours) does hold an airy woody feeling of greenish/figgy sandal, as austrocaledonicum and spicatum can sometimes be, as opposed to the buttery/minty/plush Santalum album from Mysore and Timor.

    It's not terrible, but it might be least preferred Fazzolari. I'd also like to wear it in the heat and see how it does, which I haven't done yet.
    The lasting power really is amazing, considering that the overall structure never reads as weighty. It's been about 19 hours since I applied it yesterday early evening, and yep, there's a clear sandalwood base going on my wrist right now. You clearly have a lot more experience than me with sandal varieties, but of all things, this deep reminds me of the long-dead Floris Sandalwood: a very light, atmospheric, pure take on the note. "Gassy" sandalwood is the descriptor that comes to mind - like how some interpret the opening of Vetiver Extraordinaire to be "gassy" vetiver.

    I can't say I read Unsettled as sweet in the vanilla/tonka sense, but yes, there's something amping up the fruity/green sweetness (you call it fuzzy, maybe it's what I'm reading as ozonic, though that may not be the right word). It lends strength without proving much personality or solidity.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Similar Threads

  1. Bruno Fazzolari Narcisse
    By purecaramel in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 25th May 2018, 10:47 AM
  2. NEW: Bruno Fazzolari - Feu Secret!
    By hednic in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10th August 2017, 11:38 AM
  3. Bruno Fazzolari Five: An Overlooked Gem
    By gtsb in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 25th July 2017, 03:29 PM
  4. Bruno Fazzolari Discussion
    By deadidol in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 20th October 2014, 11:12 PM
  5. Bruno Fazzolari - Lampblack
    By rynegne in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 8th May 2014, 07:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000