Code of Conduct
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default NEW: 4160 Tuesdays - Eau My Soul!

Eau My Soul by 4160 Tuesdays is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men.

This is a new fragrance. Eau My Soul was launched in 2017.

The nose behind this fragrance is Sarah McCartney.

The fragrance features bergamot, lavender, honey, tobacco, cognac, neroli, rose, tuberose, iris, orange blossom, sandalwood, patchouli, vetiver, woody notes, oakmoss, amber, vanilla, incense, benzoin, opoponax, myrrh, labdanum, tonka bean, leather and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: NEW: 4160 Tuesdays - Eau My Soul!

I own this and I absolutely love it. Smoky, woodsy with a touch of warmth and sweetness!

Quote Originally Posted by Ckrickett View Post
    I own this and I absolutely love it. Smoky, woodsy with a touch of warmth and sweetness!
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

It's such a marvelous fragrance! And I'm not just saying that because it's named after my group, it's truly a wonderful fragrance. One of those it's hard to imagine anyone not liking. Sandalwood, cognac, incense, bergamot, leather, vanilla, honey, tobacco, oakmoss, patchouli and florals but nothing about it is too sweet or heavy, very light on its feet and easy to wear despite the notes. It's straight unisex also and hard to say which way it leans. I literally can't choose a side and normally I can. I can't say enough wonderful things about it.
    Last edited by EauMySoul; 23rd September 2017 at 03:37 AM.

It's currently sold out but a new batch will be released in October at the 4160Tuesdays site and also LuckyScent.

If you join Sarah's group on Facebook she gives heads up when it the next batch is ready and the chance to put your name on a bottle early.
    DONNA

Basenotes Junkie

i am very mixed on this house. i own a few, but don't love any of them. i love the concepts and the will to do something different, but they ultimately strike me as under-developed, even rough. the notes here sound great though
    Please subscribe to my thread below, join my group on Facebook, and check out my collection (most available) doc!

Eric's collection
    Reddit splits and decants
    Current Splits

Splits & Decants on Facebook

I cannot wait to try this!

This does sound fantastic! Looking forward to trying it when it hits Luckyscent. Just what I need, another 4160 Tuesdays to love.

My granddaughter is looking forward to this one also.

This one sounds good, will definitely try it.