Code of Conduct

Default ShopRunner is no longer integrated with Fragrancenet !?

I don't see ShopRunner shipping option anymore, and when I check on ShopRunner website I also don't see store Fragrancenet.

Anyone confirm this?

Dependent

Default Re: ShopRunner is no longer integrated with Fragrancenet !?

Last time I was buying something from them I DID see shoprunner, however it was greyed out and I couldn't select it, even though it was over the min amount. They ended up shipping ground and it took forever.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

There was another thread about this a while back. Someone noted that when Fragrancenet is doing inventory of sorts or an update to its site, it disappears temporarily and then reappears after the maintenance is completed.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I just ordered from them a few days ago and used shoprunner. First you have to sign into shoprunner on the shoprunner website. If you are using add-ons in your web browser such as no script, ghostery, or ad block plus, turn them off temporarily while you make your purchase. Make your selections on the fragrancenet website. When you check out on the fragrancenet website shoprunner 2 day shipping will now be selectable.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    There was another thread about this a while back. Someone noted that when Fragrancenet is doing inventory of sorts or an update to its site, it disappears temporarily and then reappears after the maintenance is completed.
    ^^This.. It's annoying when you are ready to make a purchase I know, but give it a few days and SR will be back.

Dependent

That's what I thought. It will be back soon.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Ugh, still not available.

It's been almost a month and still no ShopRunner. I'm starting to think it's not coming back

I guess they stopped their relationship with ShopRunner

Basenotes Plus

I might be alone on this but unless I hit their $59 free ship threshold, which isn't often considering my modest frag budget, I probably won't shop there without shoprunner. It made the difference.

Ever since Fragrancenet started using very slow mail consolidators to deliver their packages, ShopRunner was the only way around that. It definitely made a big difference indeed.

I have never used ShopRunner. What is so great about ShopRunner?
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriane View Post
    I have never used ShopRunner. What is so great about ShopRunner?
    If you subscribed to the service you got 2 day shipping on all orders over $25.00, they have quite a few other partnered companies, but I really only used it for FragranceNet.

I use it all the time for purchases from Nieman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks and now Beautyhabit has it.

You can get a free Shoprunner membership if you have an American Express card, and I believe MasterCard has the same deal now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SmellYouLater View Post
    and I believe MasterCard has the same deal now as well.
    This must be new and welcomed. I thought it had to be an Amex.

This must be new and welcomed. I thought it had to be an Amex.
    I just did some googling to verify, looks like it's only applicable for World MasterCard and World Elite MasterCard.
    https://shoprunner.com/mastercard

Quote Originally Posted by SmellYouLater View Post
    I just did some googling to verify, looks like it's only applicable for World MasterCard and World Elite MasterCard.
    https://shoprunner.com/mastercard
    Still, gives more people an opportunity to avail themselves of the service which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by HFMIII View Post
    If you subscribed to the service you got 2 day shipping on all orders over $25.00, they have quite a few other partnered companies, but I really only used it for FragranceNet.
    Thanks. This would be nice if one either purchases A LOT on-line each month, I suppose, but I imagine the service is on the expensive end of the spectrum.
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by tsh345 View Post
    I do not know about this.... I just spoke to Fragrancenet via live chat, and the representative told me they are no longer affiliated with ShopRunner. I asked if they may be affiliated again in future sometime, and she said "no." Of course, customer service for a lot of websites is less than accurate, e.g. esteelauder.com has provided so many conflicting answers to the same questions that I no longer trust their customer service, so who knows?

Gregory David Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriane View Post
    I do not know about this.... I just spoke to Fragrancenet via live chat, and the representative told me they are no longer affiliated with ShopRunner. I asked if they may be affiliated again in future sometime, and she said "no." Of course, customer service for a lot of websites is less than accurate, e.g. esteelauder.com has provided so many conflicting answers to the same questions that I no longer trust their customer service, so who knows?
    Thanks for this info. I have a feeling this time, that this info might be accurate. It's been quite a while they haven't had the service. Time will tell.

^^^ It is too bad. I just found out about ShopRunner via one's credit card! I missed out!

Gregory David Roberts

There's a way to get ShopRunner for free, or at least there was. I signed up for a free trial on an UnderArmour order. Immediately after the order, I went to cancel my free trial as I only intended to use it for that order and didnt want to get auto-renewed. Once I tried to cancel, they offered me a free 90 days, with another free year if I made three more qualifying orders during the 90 day period. No auto-renewal at all. And I don't have MasterCard.
    SPLIT THREAD - KILIAN OUD SALE!!! | AVENTUS | SMW | ASAQ | BOND | D&G | LaDDM | Dress Code| HEROD | Tea4Two
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/418...-HEROD-Tea4Two

SALES THREAD - Habit Rouge DRESS CODE! TOM FORD Black Violet/Sahara Noir, Givenchy Play Sport, Montale, Robert Piguet
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/398...-Robert-Piguet

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    There's a way to get ShopRunner for free, or at least there was. I signed up for a free trial on an UnderArmour order. Immediately after the order, I went to cancel my free trial as I only intended to use it for that order and didnt want to get auto-renewed. Once I tried to cancel, they offered me a free 90 days, with another free year if I made three more qualifying orders during the 90 day period. No auto-renewal at all. And I don't have MasterCard.
    Oh, that was nice for you. If you have American Express, ShopRunner is complimentary.

Gregory David Roberts