Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Creed Cedre Blanc alternative

Hi, there are aspects of Cedre Blanc that I love: the creamy, white cedar smell is great.

But the spicy head is just a bit much. Too much cardamom and galbanum kind of push the fragrance in a direction I seldom enjoy. (Though artistically this fragrance really is a winner and sometimes I really like it, but it can just be be a bit.. much for regular use.)

So then, are there any similar fragrances you can recommend that deliver a soft, slightly sweet, cedar and sandalwood combo, but not quite so spicy and green?

Default Re: Creed Cedre Blanc alternative

Cedar scents that come to mind-

AdP Cedro di Taormina - a little more citrus and aromatic than Creed while still built around cedar. One of the best AdP Blu Meditarrano's.

Cedar Woodpecker by Parle Moid de Parfum - a very green cedar along the lines of the Scent One Suigi, but a nice one.

TDC Santo Incienso - my favorite cedar fragrance. Strong Palo Santo, Gaiac wood, Sandalwood and Atlas Cedar.

Tam Dao - although it has sandalwood the cedar is also strong here.
    SHELTER @ HOME WARDROBE • vilhelm morning chess • mr burberry indigo • epice marine • 19-69 l'air barbes • kosmala tonic blanc no. 1 • parfum prissana tiwa • phi- rose de kandahar • boszporusz • black citrus • amulet • de nut intense man • cdg calamus • dior homme edt (2020) • m/mink • eccentric 05 cashmeran • mazzolari patchoul • eleventh hour

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzlepuff View Post
    Cedar scents that come to mind-

AdP Cedro di Taormina - a little more citrus and aromatic than Creed while still built around cedar. One of the best AdP Blu Meditarrano's.

Cedar Woodpecker by Parle Moid de Parfum - a very green cedar along the lines of the Scent One Suigi, but a nice one.

TDC Santo Incienso - my favorite cedar fragrance. Strong Palo Santo, Gaiac wood, Sandalwood and Atlas Cedar.

Tam Dao - although it has sandalwood the cedar is also strong here.
    Not really looking for too much citrus, so Cedro di Taormina might have to wait for the next round.

I was not impresswith Cedar Woodpecker at all, the ingredients came off as rather low quality.

Santo Incienso might just be worth a look this round, thanks!

Tam Dao, after going back and forth on the EDP, I'm not a huge fan of the cedar in this, the rest is great though!

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bϊzios Brasil

Perhaps Cedar Atlas by Premiere Note.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.