Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: AVENTUS 14L01 + Viking!!! HEROD, By The Fireplace, By Kilian B2B + Ouds, ASAQ, and more!

MJ,

Can I get 30ml of 14L01?

Great seller BTW for anyone looking to buy.

Default Re: AVENTUS 14L01 + Viking!!! HEROD, By The Fireplace, By Kilian B2B + Ouds, ASAQ, and more!

PM sent

Basenotes Junkie

Pmed

14:01 still avail?

Basenotes Plus

Pm'd

Basenotes Plus

Just letting everybody know who has commented , and or will look at mj's splits,
    is that mj's By The Fireplace is by far the best price for splits on this fragrance anywhere I've seen .
    Take a look at Fragrance Splits link https://fragrancesplit.com/product/m...fireplace-edt/
    Their's $34 for 8 mls , mj's is $18.00 for 10 mls .
    I myself got mine from mj and I very much love it .
    I've noticed on a number of those type of online split stores that By The Fireplace is much more than mj's .
    I don't receive anything extra for commenting this about mj splits .
    I just thought I would pass it along.
    Oh, I have made purchases from Fragrance Split too .
    Last edited by JBS1; 14th April 2018 at 03:19 PM. Reason: cantspeeel

Basenotes Plus

paypaled, PM send

Pmd

Basenotes Plus

Received the fragrances promptly and in perfect condition, buy with confidence, 100% legit.
    Thanks

Received my package on Saturday quick shipping and very good service. Thank you MJ will be buying more soon

If you still have any By the Fireplace left, I would like 10ml or it please.

Can you please put me down for 30ml of the 14L01? PM sent.

Received my By the Fireplace extremely quickly and packaged well. Now I need the temps to drop from the 80's to wear it haha

I would like 30 ml of 14L01 if still available.

pm sent!

Thanks MJ for the vintage T42. Much appreciated!
    Currently wearing: Sunshine Man by Amouage

Sent PM for Aventus 30ml and Velvet Desert Oud 10ml

Cheers!
    Currently wearing: Uomo by Valentino

MJ,

Please don’t forget about me on the 30ml of 14L01.

Thanks

Basenotes Junkie

Everything arrived today, packaged perfectly. Have to give a huge shoutout to MJ. Fast transaction, fast shipping, bottles look awesome and professional. Ended up getting Aventus, Viking and Herod, and I’m sure I’ll be back for more soon!

Hi Mike

Juice landed today, no problems my end. Excellent service and superfast delivery, now to try the juice

Cheers Bud
    Currently wearing: Wave Musk by Mancera

PM sent!

PM Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much MJ, it was a pleasure ordering from you. MJ responds to messages promptly, and my request was fulfilled and shipped out quickly. The Creed Aventus 14L01 smells great and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for sharing this batch, and allowing as many of us to experience it as possible. Neat packaging, fast delivery, and I loved the way the bottle cap was lined and sealed to make sure it doesn't leak. Very pleasurable experience. Will definitely consider your other offerings if I get the chance to test them out. Thanks again!

Still have 14L01. Sent pm

sent pm

Just pm'd about Kilian

Pm’d Thanks

Basenotes Plus

PM sent. Thanks

PM Sent for 14L01 Aventus.